Kentucky Christian University is a “transfer friendly” university, making it easy for you to complete the education you may have started somewhere else. We will work with you personally to ensure you receive as much credit as possible for course work you may have completed at a two-year community college or other academic institution.
RN to BSN
If you are considering transferring to KCU for one of our other traditional and on campus degree programs, we will need official transcripts from your previous colleges to evaluate your credits. In order for your classes to qualify for transfer credit, you must have received a grade of “C” or better and the course must serve as an equivalent to a course required for your degree program here at KCU. Our registrar will work with you to determine which classes can transfer and make sure you receive the most credit possible.
*Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree must be earned at a regionally accredited academic institution.
- Q: What are the transfer requirements at KCU?
- A: Transfer students need to have cumulative gpa of at least a 2.0
- Q: Will I have to send high school transcripts to apply?
- A: Yes, even though you have completed college level course work, we still require your high school transcript for review.
- Q: I am in high school and taking college courses. Am I considered a transfer student?
- A: No, you are still considered a first year student, you will simply be ahead of schedule and could potentially graduate early as a result!
- Q: Do I have to send all my transcripts?
- A: Yes. In order for KCU to determine if you meet the requirements for enrollment at KCU, we have to look at all your transcripts. We will also need it for Financial Aid purposes, in order to determine what Financial Aid or Loans you are eligible for.