KCU is opening campus for prospective student visits!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are several requirements for these visits which are outlined below:
- You must schedule your visit below and receive a confirmation email from the Director of Admissions for the date you wish to visit.
- Visits will be limited to no more than four individuals, including the student.
- You must sign and complete the following waiver and health assessment prior to arriving on the campus. That document can be faxed to us at 606.474.3155 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visits will be conducted Monday-Friday, at 9 am and 2 pm only, and we will scheduled those on a first come, first served basis.
- As a precaution, please take your temperature prior to leaving your home.
- The Admissions staff will also take your temperatures upon arrival.
- Click Here: Waiver and Health Assessment Form
Virtual Campus Visits Through: Google Meet
- Monday’s 5pm-6pm
- Wednesday’s 5pm-6pm
- Thursday’s 5pm-6pm
Individual and group visits accepted. Please schedule your Virtual Visit below, and we’ll send you a Google Meet invite.
If you have any questions concerning on-campus visits to Kentucky Christian University, please feel free to call us at 606.474.3252 or 606.474.3284.