New Student Registration
It’s that time of year when our new, incoming students need to start signing up for a New Student Registration date for this summer. Be sure to review the information below, check out our registration check-list, and submit the form below to sign-up. If you have any questions concerning registration, please contact the admissions office at 1 (800)-522-3181 or email@example.com.
The purpose of our New Student Registration is to do the following things:
- Receive and review your class schedule for the fall.
- Sign all pertinent forms for vehicle registration, emergency contact, insurance forms, and etc.
- Review your school charges with the Business Office.
- Review your Financial Aid Package with the Financial Aid Office.
- Meet with your enrollment counselors about any questions or concerns you might have prior to arriving on campus in the fall.
Dates for 2019 New Reg:
Saturday, July 27 (9:00am only)
Sign Up for 2019 New Student Registration HERE
NOTE: For those students who have to report to campus early: Football, Volleyball, or Soccer, you still need to register prior to the day you report on campus for those activities. You only need to come to one 3-hour session! We suggest that you sign up as early as you can in the summer so you can be assigned a dorm room and be prepared to move-in this fall.
New Student Registration Check-list
New students must also complete each item listed below prior to arriving to registration. Please call your enrollment counselor if you have any questions or need assistance with any of the following items.
Items needed prior to arrival:
- New Student Registration Forms: Please print and complete all forms prior to arrival on campus. Click the button below to access all new student forms. Return all completed New Student Registration forms to:
Kentucky Christian University
Student Services Office
100 Academic Parkway
Grayson, KY 41143
- Official/Final Transcripts: Whether it is your final high school transcript, college transcripts, or dual credit/post-secondary transcripts, all are needed.
- Housing Form & Deposit: Please return the form as well as the $100 Housing Deposit to Bill Baumgardner in Student Services. You download the housing form and pay your deposit below:
- Health Form & Immunization Records: Please have your physical completed and mailed back to the admissions office with a copy of your immunization records.
- Master Promissory Note (MPN) & Entrance Counseling: If you are receiving student loans as a part of your financial aid award package, you will need to complete your MPN and Entrance Counseling (This must be completed before coming on campus for pre-registration).
Items to bring with you to New Student Registration:
- Copy of Health Insurance Card
- Copy of Social Security Card: If you have been awarded a work study
- Driver’s License: If you have a car on campus or if you have been awarded a work study.
- License Plate Number: If you will have a car on campus