Physical Health & Wellness
McKenzie Student Life Center
The McKenzie Student Life Center was built with the student in mind. Whether you want to get in shape or stay in shape, the fitness room offers everything you need.
The lounge provides a great place for fellowship and fun with friends. Regular activities like Grounds & Sounds, Game Nights, and Movie Nights, also take place in the Life Center.
Hours of Operation during the academic year (mid-August to early May):
- Monday Through Friday – 6:00 a.m. to 11:45 p.m.
- Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to 11:45 p.m.
- Sunday – 2:00p.m. to 11:45 p.m.
- Closed on Wednesday and Sunday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. for Church
- Closed on Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for Chapel
Hours of Operation during the Summer (mid May to mid-August) and during University breaks:
- Monday Through Friday – 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. // 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday – Closed