The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.Submit Opening
For assistance with the following please contact Jeff Greene (email@example.com or 606-474-3298):
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Posted: May 19, 2019
Address5900 US Highway 17
Fleming Island, Florida 32003
Weekly Attendance: 500
Contact InformationNathan Freeman Phone: (904) 254-8869 Email: Nathan@riverchristian.net
Summary: RCC is in an exciting season of explosive growth and are expanding the staff. We are experiencing God changing lives through Jesus Christ and an increase from 100 to 500 people in just over a year. We are moving into a new facility this summer and expect to have 800 to 1,000 people by the end of 2019. The Worship Pastor is the primary facilitator for creating a worship environment and experience that makes Jesus irresistible.
- Provide leadership, vision, and passion for River Christian Church in our music worship ministries.
- Direct all necessary activities, including staff and rehearsals to ensure excellent weekly and special worship services.
- Recruit, audition, select and mentor volunteer Worship Team participants.
- Organize, coordinate, publish and maintain a schedule for Worship Team participants including practices and performances no less than 30 days in advance.
- Provide pastoral care for the Worship Team.
- Joyful submission to God’s authority.
- A trusting relationship with Jesus Christ that is evidenced in the leader’s life.
- A dependence on the Holy Spirit for guidance, direction, and purpose in life.
- A humble team player who is committed to healthy relationships with fellow ministry team members.
- Friendliness, openness, integrity, encouraging of others.
Posted: May 17, 2019
Address317 County Road 1300 North
Albion, Illinois 62806
Weekly Attendance: 165
Contact InformationDavid Wright Phone: (618) 214-1667 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
West Village Christian Church
371 County Road 1300 North
Albion, Il 62806
West Village Christian Church is seeking a full time minister to work alongside us as we proclaim the full gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our church has an active youth component than includes a 5th quarter ministry to encourage all area youth and a youth music ministry that visits and ministers to area churches. Every 5th Sunday is youth Sunday and the service is led by our high school youth
We are a volunteer led, active congregation that is looking to expand the reach of the gospel in our community. We have an ongoing and vibrant Sunday school program that is scripturally based and seeks to increase knowledge and understanding of the Bible at every age level. We also have an active women’s ministry and other ongoing Bible study programs.
Our weekly worship attendance is between 150 and 180. We have a successful and growing bus ministry in our local community.
We are looking for a minister of the Gospel with these qualifications:
- Bachelors or equivalent from a Christian College or University
- A written resume that includes both an expression of faith and doctrine of belief and two letters of recommendation.
- Believes in the full revelation of God in the written scriptures of the Holy Bible
- Willing and able to deliver sermons and teachings that are scripturally based.
- Home visitation is an important part of the minister’s duties and should also include visiting the sick and those that are shut in.
- Candidate must be able to teach and preach and pastor the congregation in a way that is relevant to today’s culture and times.
- Work along-side the elders as we strive to shepherd and proclaim the Gospel
- We seek a candidate that is willing to be a part of the West Village community at large
- We seek someone that will love the congregation and develop long term relationships with individuals and families.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Contact : David Wright
Email: email@example.com Cell : (618) 214-1667
Address1601 St. Clair RIver Dr.
Algonac, Michigan 48001
Weekly Attendance: 120
Contact InformationIain Avers Phone: (810) 794-3622 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Algonac Church of Christ The Algonac Church of Christ is currently seeking a qualified candidate to serve as Associate/Youth Minister. This position may be filled immediately upon due process. The Algonac Church of Christ is an instrumental congregation grounded in biblically sound doctrine consistent with the tenets of the Restoration Movement. Located in southeast Michigan about an hour from Detroit along the banks of the beautiful Saint Clair River, The ACoC is a congregation of roughly 125 people. We are seeking a candidate who: · is a spiritually mature Christian; · lives an exemplary moral life consistent with biblical teaching; · believes that the Bible is the inspired word of God and the authoritative standard of our lives; · possesses thorough knowledge of the Bible as exhibited by the fact that he holds a degree from an accredited Bible College or possesses ministry experience that would indicate his ability to adequately teach and disciple the youth of the congregation; · is a gifted teacher/mentor who has the ability to effectively communicate God’s word and raise up, disciple, and work closely with other leaders; · sincerely loves people and is willing to invest in building relationships within the congregation and community; · has a heart for the lost and a desire to lead young Christians to effectively reach out to and share the gospel with people in the community; · possesses the humility and desire to work closely with the church’s elders and other leaders of the church. Minimum of 1 year teaching and working in ministry required. Salary, etc., is negotiable depending on candidate’s credentials and experience. Housing is provided. If interested in applying please submit resume’ with brief cover letter to email@example.com
Posted: May 16, 2019
Address2 Pine Tree Dr #250
Arden Hills, Minnesota 55112
Contact InformationRecruiting Associate Phone: (877) 249-9904 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ministry Support Coordinator: Connect with youth on site. Support teammates in planned service projects. Coordinate cultural and relational activities for youth. Plan and facilitate evening worship, sharing, processing, and interaction with provided theme materials.
- Community Service Coordinator: Partner with service organizations. Implement service schedules provided by YouthWorks. Coordinate logistics and execute back-up plans when needed. Serve alongside youth.
- Kids Club Coordinator: Coordinate a daily Kids Club for children ages 5-10, with the help of youth and adult leader volunteers (create crafts, plan games, practice songs and implement the Kids Club curriculum provided by YouthWorks).
- Work Projects Coordinator: Help youth engage in the community by leading work crews in painting, yard work and minor projects. Partner with community members, set up and complete projects, and manage crews of youth and their adult leaders throughout the day.
- Utility Support Coordinator: May begin the summer temporarily assigned to a specific community, however, at any point during the spring or summer, may be permanently placed with a team to fill an open position. Equipped to take on multiple positions and to offer support and encouragement to staff teams.
Information about YouthWorks
Are you looking for a job that develops your leadership skills, builds your resume, puts you in cross-cultural settings, and even pays you? YouthWorks is a Christian, nonprofit organization that provides Christ-centered mission trips for more than 20,000 teenagers and adult leaders in over 40 communities across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. We hire college and post-college-age staff to facilitate mission trips on each one of our sites. In the midst of managing around 70 students and adult leaders on a mission trip each week, our staff teams cultivate relationships, develop their relational and organizational skills, and deepen their faith. All of our ministry positions are paid. For more information, see our website: https://www.youthworks.com/summer-staff/.
- At least one year out of high school
- Demonstrate good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle responsibility
- Leadership experience
- Value youth
- Passionate about serving
- See our website for more detailed information about qualifications.
$2,750 + food/gas/housing
Dates of Employment
The dates for full-summer employment are May 25-August 7, 2019.
Address5720 Taylorsville Rd
Fisherville, Kentucky 40023
Weekly Attendance: 695
Contact InformationDoug Martin Phone: (502) 477-9617 x102 Fax: (000) 000-0000 Email: email@example.com
(Full Job Description Available upon request)
The Student Life Minister will develop a comprehensive approach to the development and implementation of the Student Life Ministry (Middle School, High School and College) at all levels in the church. This comprehensive approach is based on the understanding of the primary task of Student Life Ministry to:
- love students where they are
- encourage students in developing their relationship to God
- provide them with opportunities for nurture and growth
- challenge them to become disciples for God.
Posted: May 15, 2019
Address5 Morris Rd.
Arden, North Carolina 28704
Weekly Attendance: 55
Contact InformationFrank Harrison Phone: (828) 458-3119 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oak Grove Christian Church in Arden, NC seeks full time youth minister to establish and grow our youth ministry. Candidate should be outgoing, willing to go into our community and local schools to develop relationships to draw youth to the youth ministry. Candidate must have high moral integrity, be a self-starter, and model Christ-like living to our youth. Must be well grounded in the plan of salvation and be able to share that with youth of all ages. Will be responsible for youth program for all ages. Will serve under the leadership of the senior minister, Archie Gilmer. Salary negotiable but typical initial annual cash salary of $20,000-$23,000 plus rent free use of the furnished parsonage which provides total starting annual compensation equivalent to $31,400 – $35,600. Oak Grove Christian is a congregation of about 55 in morning worship, with 8-10 youth of various ages.
Posted: May 14, 2019
Address215 W Broadway
Roseville, Illinois 61473
Weekly Attendance: 225
Contact InformationMichael Griswold Phone: (309) 337-8410 Email: rosevillecc@ hotmail.com
Roseville Christian Church has a full-time ministry opening in Youth & Family Life.
The successful man or woman must have a strong Bible background, adhere to the doctrine of New Testament Christian Church, and love to work with children and families. Some of the duties and responsibilities of this ministry include:
- provide leadership and encouragement for youth sponsors and teachers
- identify, recruit and train youth leaders
- Select and implement a curriculum for youth programs and distribute to
- teachers and helpers in a timely manner
- Administer mid-week afterschool program
- schedule and coordinate youth trips and activities
- Oversee and participate in summer youth and family activities and summer camp
- Work with young families and encourage worship as a family
The candidate needs to have a desire to learn and grow in a hands-on ministry with a strong desire to reach people of all ages for Christ.
Direct resume and questions to:
c/o Roseville Christian Church
215 W Broadway
P.O. Box 349
Roseville, IL 61473
309-337-8410 (no texts Please)
Address125 E. Plane Street
Bethel,, Ohio 45106
Weekly Attendance: 250
Contact InformationDan Asche Phone: (000) 000-0513 Email: email@example.com
Be responsible for the recruitment, training and oversight of the Children’s Ministry
Team Leaders; as well as all volunteers who serve within the framework
of the Children’s Ministry Team.
Promote and Administer Children’s Ministry Programs/Events
Develop a general strategy and yearly calendar for the programs/events that reflect outreach and discipleship goals.
Build a connection process of supportive relationships for your ministry team that encourage spiritual development in Christ.
Posted: May 13, 2019
Address903 S Main St.
Huntingburg, Indiana 47542
Weekly Attendance: 140
Contact InformationCraig Taylor Phone: (812) 683-2671 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Senior Minister to handle all aspects of ministry. Experience is not as important and a proven track record. We desire someone with passion and vision, to lead us into the future. With God’s guidance, let’s see what we can do together!
Address611 N Bardstown Rd
Mt Washington, Kentucky 40047
Weekly Attendance: 450
Contact InformationJohn Parkey Phone: (502) 664-2356 Email: email@example.com
We are looking for an individual to join our ministry team. This is an 18 month old church plant that is growing quickly in a fast developing town in the Louisville Ky area. You will be responsible for the starting of a high school ministry and overseeing the middle school leaders that are in place. There will be other responsibilities depending on personal skill set. We are a church plant so normal isn’t what we are looking for. We need someone adaptable and willing to jump in where needed.
Address1166 Kauffman Ave
Fairborn, Ohio 45324
Weekly Attendance: 100-125
Contact InformationCharles Hall Phone: (937) 878-1562 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Church of Christ in Fairborn, Ohio is accepting applications for a Youth and Family Director. The position will promote the integration of our young families and youth into the full life of the church. The Director will develop programming, fellowship, service and worship opportunities for youth and families; recruit and coordinate the volunteer youth leaders; and, encourage parents to participate in faith-building activities. We are an independent Church of Christ serving the Fairborn, Beavercreek, Wright-Patterson AFB, and Wright State University community.
• Beliefs consistent with the independent Christian/Church of Christ doctrine (Restoration Movement), required
• Graduate or recent student of a Christian College or a major in a similar field from other accredited university required
• Experience working with students and/or families in a Christian ministry setting, required
• College course work in youth development and behavior and family dynamics, desirable
• Social media experience for churches or similar organizations, desired
• Additional desired skills and abilities
o Good communication and interpersonal skills across an intergenerational community
o Good organization and time management skills
o Ability to work flexible work hours
• Initiate, develop and maintain a personal relationship with the youth and their families through a variety of activities.
• Provide a program for youth and their families, in the areas of faith, life issues, social responsibility, and family skills.
o Develop youth education (K-12) programs
Selecting curriculum & executing curriculum
Recruiting and developing teachers
Developing and coordinating youth program
Integration of the youth into church life
Encourage participation in
o Family and Parenting activities
Encouraging family involvement in the church
Developing programs for parenting skills
• Daily performance will be overseen by the Senior Minister under the guidance and authority of the Elders.
• Encourage the youth participation in special events such as; church camp, youth rallies/conferences, and mission projects
• Salary, hours, and benefits are negotiable
Apply by submitting via Indeed.com
• Cover letter
• Resume & work experience
• College Transcripts
•Statement of Beliefs
Address13022 Wilmot Rd
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53142
Weekly Attendance: 535
Contact InformationJami Church English Phone: (262) 857-4743 Email: email@example.com
Position Summary: The Minister of Faithful Study and Pastoral Care oversees the needs of the church family, both new and existing; i.e., Life Groups, studies, pastoral care.
Education and/or Experience (years): Accredited Bible College Degree and 3 years experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all adult Life Groups and studies
- Make pastoral visits to homes, care facilities, etc., as needed
- Oversee missions and benevolence
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining micro-church(es)
- Participating member of the Executive Team
- Oversee all weddings and funerals
- Assist in teaching with Lead Minister
Posted: May 10, 2019
Address2936 Briarcliff trail
Henderson, Kentucky 42420
Weekly Attendance: 150
Contact InformationZack Palen Phone: (575) 201-8010 Email: Zpalen@yahoo.com
Looking for A youth Pastor that can help lead /support worship. Housing provided. Please call Zack at 575-201-8010 for details.
AddressP.O. Box 460
Neapolis, Ohio 43547
Weekly Attendance: 45
Contact InformationKurt kistner Phone: (419) 875-6752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the retirement of our current minster, Neapolis
Church of Christ, in Neapolis, Ohio is seeking a senior
minister as of June 23, 2019. The church is seeking for a
minister who is devoted to God and will shepherd to his
flock. The pastor needs to be excited in building relationships
with all age groups and willing to work with the community
to help the church grow. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
For more information please call 419-875-6752 if no answer,
please leave a message with the church secretary or E-mail resume email@example.com