The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.Submit Opening
For assistance with the following please contact Jacob Shockey – firstname.lastname@example.org or 606-474-3277:
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3-month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Posted: Mar 27, 2020
Address1593 E 2300 Ave
Brownstown, Illinois 62471
Weekly Attendance: 100
Contact InformationKyle Anderson Phone: (815) 955-4334 Email: email@example.com
• Preparing weekly sermons, preaching, and conducting worship services and small bible studies
• Officiating special services such as baptisms, weddings (pre-marriage counseling), and funerals
• Conducting regular staff meeting, participating in board meetings, and participate in other meetings with ministry teams
• Being involved and spending intentional time in the community
• Having a relational connection to the congregation and provide ongoing pastoral support and care for the congregation in partnership with the Elders
• Maintaining efficient and effective communication with the Elders and the congregation
• Carrying out hospital visits and ministry to shut-ins in partnership with Elders
Please get application packet at libertychristianchurch.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a packet sent to you. Generous salary, health insurance, retirement, and a parsonage available.
Posted: Mar 26, 2020
Address6510 South Rockport Road
Bloomington, Indiana 47403
Weekly Attendance: 400-450
Contact InformationJim Cain Phone: (812) 824-1829 Email: email@example.com
South Union Christian Church, in Bloomington, Indiana, is seeking a full-time Worship Minister. South Union is known as a house of prayer with an average weekly attendance between 400-450. Due to the retirement of our current Worship Minister, we are prayerfully seeking someone to lead an established worship team of approximately 30+ members.
The candidate should be passionate about Jesus Christ, passionate about making disciples who make disciples, energetic, loving, and full of grace and mercy. In addition, the individual must possess musical talent, be passionate about leading the congregation to the throne weekly through two services, and have demonstrated ability in leading and working with volunteers.
Through much prayer, we are anxiously waiting to see who God is going to send to fill this very important position. As you pray about this position, ask God if this might be what he has in store for you next. Please call 812-824-1829 and ask for Jim Cain. You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Mar 24, 2020
Address305 West Alston
Hobbs, New Mexico 88240
Weekly Attendance: 30-40
Contact InformationSteve Henry Phone: (575) 390-1264 Email: email@example.com
First Christian Church, Hobbs, an independent Restoration Movement church in southeast New Mexico, is seeking a full-time preacher/ minister for its congregation of 30-40. The community of Hobbs is located approximately 90 miles from both Lubbock, Texas, and Midland-Odessa, Texas. Our community is in the heart of the oilfields, with a growing population from diverse backgrounds.
The church has a long, rich heritage of loving community among ourselves, service to the local community, and support for Kingdom work around the world. We focus on following Jesus and learning from the Bible, and do not insist on our own opinions or traditions.
We are seeking a man with a history with Restoration Movement Bible colleges or churches, who exemplifies the qualities found in 1 Timothy 3, and who has a heart and vision for ministry in the Southwest. He must be a self-motivated, team player who is dedicated to a long-term ministry. The successful candidate will possess Biblical based preaching and teaching skills, and display a desire to implement a ministry to reach out to the community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
An equitable compensation package is offered based on education and experience, to include salary and housing. Applicants may submit a resume and list of three professional (ministry)/ personal references to FCCHobbsSC@gmail.com
Posted: Mar 23, 2020
Address701 N Sycamore St
Villa Grove, Illinois 61956
Weekly Attendance: 115
Contact InformationFirst Christian Church - Villa Grove Phone: (217) 832-5231 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Elders of First Christian Church – Villa Grove, IL (pop. 2,500) are seeking a full-time, generalist Associate Minister candidate who will partner with our leadership team. Their primary ministry focus will be children, youth and young adults. The candidate must be an immersed believer who appreciates the Restoration Movement. They must understand and adhere to our statement of Faith. They must be flexible in their time schedule. And understand the needs of small town/ rural agricultural ministry. They need to possess time-management, organizational, oratorical, educational, relational and leadership skills. Technology, social media, music and arts skills are a bonus. Candidates will be asked to have a flexible schedule so they can be involved in the community and in multiple school districts. No parsonage is provided. A compensation package is negotiable but will be in the $33,000 range. Candidates will be encouraged to continue their education if they desire. Resume and references are to be sent to: Elders – email@example.com.
Posted: Mar 18, 2020
Address401 E Third St
Manteno, Illinois 60950
Weekly Attendance: 100
Contact InformationDouglas Davis Phone: (815) 468-6468 Email: Elders@ccmanteno.org
Responsible for the spiritual development, teaching and training of our children: Nursery thru 5th Grade. Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth that aligns with the vision, direction and doctrine of the Christian Church of Manteno. Plan, develop and/or assist in the creative aspects of our church, including but not limited to: Church Wide Events, Video Promos, Social Media, Church Vision, Marketing, Web Site, etc.
Address3443 N Crystal Rd
Vestaburg, Michigan 48891
Weekly Attendance: 75
Contact InformationBetsy Cervantes Phone: (989) 268-5551 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ferris Church of Christ is seeking a full-time minister/evangelist to serve a congregation with an average worship attendance of 75. Candidate must possess a college degree from a Church of Christ/Christian college. Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to: preaching, teaching and equipping. Evangelistic and pastoral skills are a must. Candidate needs to be willing to be involved in a rural community with a country church. A three bedroom, one and a half bath home with utilities included is provided as part of the compensation package. Salary will be based on experience and skills. Interested candidates should email their resume to: email@example.com or by mail to the following address: Ferris Church of Christ – 3443 North Crystal Road – Vestaburg, Michigan 48891. For more information concerning the church please visit https://ferrischurchofchrist.org.
Address231 Cave Rd
White Mills, Kentucky 42788-0036
Weekly Attendance: 175
Contact InformationBen Fulcher Phone: (270) 872-9088 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Church & Job Description:
White Mills Christian Church is a thriving congregation that is located in White Mills, Kentucky which is about 50 miles south of Louisville, KY. Established in 1860, the congregation has a strong community presence. The church offers two services on Sunday morning along with Sunday school programs. Average Sunday morning attendance is 175. Youth attendance remains strong for Sunday School and mid-week ROC programs among youth of all ages. Additionally, the Church is located next door to White Mills Christian Camp which it supports.
The congregation is actively raising funds for a new sanctuary that will have twice the seating capacity. Plans are to construct this new addition within the next two years.
Part of the reason the congregation is seeking to add an associate minister position is that attendance is expected to increase once the new building is complete. Also, the church wants to make sure that we have enough staff in place to properly minister to new families and attendees.
White Mills Christian Church has one full time minister, Tim Dennis, and two part time youth and children’s workers. Tim Dennis has been serving now for well over 30 years and continues to do a fine job preaching and ministering to people. He is excited about the opportunity to have another full time minister working with him to meet the many needs of a growing congregation. He has said that unfortunately he will not be able to preach forever and if we found the right person then they could possibly step into this role in the future. The search committee feels that this is a great opportunity to provide a smooth transition when this time may come (although not a requirement for this position) and they continue to pray for God’s wisdom and direction.
We would ask that you too pray for God’s leading and if you are interested please read the attached qualifications along with the general duties and then send in a resume. Phone calls are most welcome to answer additional questions and to get an even better sense of the needs. Thank you for your willingness to serve our Lord and we look forward to hearing from you.
Working for the Lord,
White Mills Christian Church Search Committee
- Must be an immersed believer in Christ
- Strong Christian background and advocate for the Restoration Christian Movement
- Christian Bible College or Seminary graduate
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities, including accepting and delegating authority
- Good with people of all ages
- Develop positive relationship with all church members and families through phone calls, letters/emails and visits
- Reach out to and pursue open communication to new attendees/prospects through phone calls, letters/emails and visits
- Preach as needed and at least once quarterly
- Help as needed with leading worship including communion and offering meditations each Sunday
- Assist with leading while always being present at the Sunday evening and Wednesday evening services
- Assist and aid our Preacher in anything needed through the week including bulletins, media and song presentations, set up of facilities, hospital calls, funerals, programs, personnel, counseling and teaching
- Work in harmony with all church personnel and be willing to assist where needed
Salary Range: $35,000 – $40,000
Posted: Mar 13, 2020
Address5489 Riggs St.
Dublin, Virginia 24084
Contact InformationJason Allmon Phone: (734) 309-1615 Email: email@example.com
Youth Pastor Profile
Our vision for this role, for our church family is to have a person who is a disciple-maker, who desires to see students and families’ lives changed through Jesus Christ while on mission with Jesus to seek and save the lost.
- Meeting the 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1, and 1 Peter 5 qualifications for church leaders.
- Commitment to C3’s doctrine, vision, motives, strategy and beliefs.
- Missional-minded philosophy of equipping and discipling.
- Commitment to a team approach to ministry including delegating responsibility to team partners.
- Strong teacher with a love for God’s word.
- Relational style of leadership and ministry.
- Joyful spirit and good sense of humor.
- Self-starter and able to work without direct supervision.
- Recruit, disciple, and sustain a team of ministry partners.
- Engage parents as vital partners.
- Teach and equip youth and ministry partners in small and large gatherings.
- Communicate well with parents and come along side families, especially in times of crisis.
- Communicate well with church leaders and church family.
- Relate to the unique needs of teenagers in today’s culture.
- Ensure that the youth ministry is functioning in an effective, focused manner.
- Recruit, train, and mobilize a ministry team of adults for the youth ministry.
- Develop ministry partners to be effective disciple makers of the Next Gen.
- Submit an annual budget to the eldership.
- Oversee the expenditures of the budget allocated towards the youth ministries.
- Oversee fund-raising efforts for youth ministry trips.
- Develop missional disciple-making process for spiritual growth and multiplication.
- Be the primary teacher and provide teaching opportunities as part of discipling ministry partners.
- Provide periodic retreat opportunities for ministry partners and students.
- Develop ministry partners to not only supervise, but to build relationships with the youth.
- Lead the youth locally, nationally and globally on mission as Jesus leads.
- Demonstrate organizational skills.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Demonstrate capacity for special events / retreat planning / church camp planning.
- Sunday morning platform participation as desired and gifted.
We are a rural area with a population of 45,000 people in a 10-mile radius. The community is expected to grow 1.8% over the next 5 years. 87% of our community is White, 6.6% Black, 2.6% Hispanic and 3.4% Asian with all ethnic groups slowly growing while the white community is slowly declining. The average household income is $63,434 with a significant section having a household income under $15,000. The average age is 40. We have two High Schools in our missional context: Radford and Pulaski County High School. Pulaski County will complete a brand-new Middle School for the 2020-2021 school year. We also have New River Community College and Radford University. These spaces provide opportunities to see lives changed as we take the gospel to them. To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to give Jason Allmon a call at 734-309-1615 if you have any questions.
This is a full-time salaried position, based upon experience.
Posted: Mar 11, 2020
AddressP.O. Box 806
East Northport, New York 11731
Weekly Attendance: 30-35
Contact InformationRick Hannon Phone: (631) 864-2010 Email: email@example.com
East Northport Christian Church, an independent Restoration Movement established church in the suburban New York Metropolitan area is seeking a full-time pastor/minister for its congregation of 30-35. The community of East Northport is located approximately 50 miles east of New York City on Long Island, bordered by the Long Island Sound to the north and Atlantic Ocean to the south. It is a culturally, ethnically, economically and religiously diverse community of approximately 100,000 people with a great potential for spiritual growth. Church is seeking a man who is a graduate of a Restoration Movement Bible College, who exemplifies the qualities found in 1 Timothy 3 and who has a heart and vision for ministry in the Northeast. He must be a self-motivated, team player who is dedicated to a long-term ministry. The successful candidate will possess strong Biblical based preaching and teaching skills, and display a desire to implement a ministry to reach out to the community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. An equitable compensation package is offered based on education and experience, to include salary, housing allowance, medical insurance, and continuing education. Applicants may submit by a resume and list of three professional (ministry)/personal references to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail hard copies to: Pulpit Search Committee, East Northport Christian Church, P.O. Box 806, East Northport, NY 11731
West Frankfort, IL 62896
Contact InformationT.J. Gentry Email: email@example.com
Full Title: Associate Minister for Student Ministry and Volunteer Coordination
Location: First Christian Church, West Frankfort, IL (fccwf.org)
I. Male Christian with Restoration Movement background and convictions
II. Christian testimony commensurate with basic qualifications outlined for elders and deacons
in the Pastoral Epistles
III. Demonstrated pastoral abilities and a willingness and capacity for ongoing personal and
IV. Either successful completion of a ministry training curriculum (degree or other) or
willingness to receive ministry training (degree or other) as part of qualification III above.
V. Willingness to relocate to West Frankfort, IL, in order to serve and network within the local
VI. Successful criminal background check
I. Student Ministry: develop and oversee a holistic discipleship ministry to students in Jr. High,
High School, and College
II. Volunteer Coordination: facilitate volunteer ministries across age groups and ministry
needs, including administrative organization, support, and training
III. General Ministry: learn to be a pastor and a ministry generalist, functioning as the protégé
of the Senior Minister; duties related to student ministry and volunteer coordination will be
developed and conducted in view of this general ministry outcome
I. Salary commensurate with experience
II. Time off for standard holidays and 14 days combined of vacation/personal/sick time
I. Interested applicants should submit cover letter, resume, and one-page Christian testimony
to T. J. Gentry, Sr. Minister, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Mar 10, 2020
Address13272 Park Blvd
Seminole, Florida 33776
Weekly Attendance: 250-300
Contact InformationAndy Mason Phone: (727) 393-2136 Fax: (000) 003-3776 Email: email@example.com
Immediate opening. We are looking for a worship leader whose role would be to lead and shepherd the music teams (2 services), collaborate with our teaching pastors on worship sets, lead worship in front of our congregation on weekends about 250-300 people on a typical Sunday, as well as equip others to share/lead vocal duties. We also have a youth band that leads our K-5 worship each week and participates in our adult worship as needed.
Posted: Mar 9, 2020
Address11432 East State Road 54
Bloomfield, Indiana 47424
Weekly Attendance: 200
Contact InformationElders of CCC Phone: (812) 825-5691 Fax: (000) 004-7424 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AT: www.cincinnaticc.org on the main page
Email resume & questions to: email@example.com
MINISTER TO YOUTH
We are looking for a highly relational youth minister with a heart for marginalized students and strong administrative skills to lead an established/strong team of volunteers reaching our rural community. We have incredible access to our schools and are looking for someone to be a regular presence on campus (high school and middle school) while running thriving ministry at church.
Ephesians 4:11-13 “It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12 to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.”
The Minister to Youth reports to the Senior Minister and is ultimately responsible to the Eldership.
SCHEDULE IN GENERAL:
Daily Schedule is published church office hours from 900am to 300pm. Regular church office hours should be kept. Work towards a 40-hour work week which includes time in local schools, ministry time, and office hours. Work time/scheduling is flexible. Two days off per week normally, but church events do occur on days off.
Attend staff meetings on a weekly basis reporting on ministry activities and being part of the team.
Attend weekly elders’ meeting reporting on ministry activities and being part of leadership.
Attend monthly board meeting providing written report on ministry activities.
To be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing the Youth (Middle School and High School) Ministries of the church, while serving as a spiritual leader and role model to the church at large.
Full Time Salaried Staff
- Statement of 1call into the ministry, 2personal testimony of salvation, and 3current walk with the Lord.
- Sets an example and serves as a role model in his personal life (family, marriage, finances, etc).
- Exercising spiritual gifts relevant to this ministry position: Administration, Teaching, Faith, Helps
- Possess excellent communication skills to communicate with a variety of people including staff, volunteers, youth, parents, and community influencers.
- Educated in a Bible College/Christian College from the Restoration Movement. Bachelors Required.
- Ordained into the Christian Ministry by a Restoration Movement Church.
- Willingness to learn and grow spiritually, personally, and professionally. Keeps up with culture.
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to relate well with students, children, and families.
- Organized and self-starting with the ability to work independently.
- Has a passion for and demonstrates patience in dealing with students, children, and families.
- Pray for the staff, adults, students, and children at Cincinnati Christian Church.
- Establish vision, ministry philosophy, objectives, and goals for C3 Students.
- Coordinate all announcements and information about C3 Students.
- Coordinate and oversee and evaluate all C3 Student events, classes, groups etc.
- Select and secure all materials and necessary supplies for your ministry.
- Provide regular encouragement and thanks to youth volunteers.
- Develop and work within the annual budget.
- Maintain and review 2 buses (coordination with others).
- Participation and attendance in professional growth opportunities.
- Provide regular written and oral reports at board meetings once a month.
- Provide a detailed written report and summary oral report for the yearly congregational meeting.
- Meet with the Senior Minister on a regular basis for updates and clear communication.
- The salvation and lifelong discipleship of Middle School and High School students.
- Constantly present, teach, and model a Christ-centered world view which works out in relationships.
- Move Middle School and High School students to positions of service within the body at large.
- Strong presence in local middle and high schools through parachurch organizations or other efforts.
- Break the cycle of apostasy for High School and College students.
- Work well professionally and personally with all CCC staff members.
7. Working relationship with youth & children’s ministers in all types of area churches.
CINCINNATI CHRISTIAN CHURCH
11432 EAST STATE ROAD 54
BLOOMFIELD, INDIANA 47424
“Helping People Find and Follow Jesus”
Approximately: 200 members
Annual Budget: $288,600
Normal Church Schedule:
Sunday AM Prayer Group: 9:00am
Sunday Life Groups: 9:30am
Sunday Morning Service: 10:30am
Sunday Evening Service: 7:00pm
Sunday Youth Group: 7:00pm
Wednesday Night Youth: 6:00pm
Wednesday Night Studies: 7:00pm
Staff: Senior Minister, Minister of Youth, Children’s Director, Custodian
Church parsonage located in 47424 on church property is for this position.
School District Info: Eastern Greene School District [http://www.egreene.k12.in.us]
Eastern Greene High School
Eastern Greene Middle School
Eastern Greene Elementary School
TARGET START DATE:
April 05, 2020
May 03, 2020
June 07, 2020
Address7089 Neave Milford Rd
Brooksville, Kentucky 41004
Weekly Attendance: 225-250
Contact InformationTodd Calvert Phone: (606) 584-4680 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a non-denominational church tucked away in the hills of Milford, Kentucky. We have one mission: to seek, to save, to strengthen and to serve. We are a body of believers that come together from 5 surrounding counties to worship together. We are a church that is quickly growing in numbers while also growing spiritually.
We will be happy to look over all applications that have been prayerfully submitted. If you would like to schedule a time to talk please email us and we can go over any questions or inquiries that you may have.
Salary and Benefits will be based upon experience and education.
Below is a detailed job description for a full time position
Full Time Youth Minister- Minimum 40 Hours/Week
o High school Sunday School
o Children’s Church (1-2nd grades during morning worship)
o Youth Groups on Sunday Nights (6-12th grade)
o Lead Wee-Worship/ Children’s Church Worship with assistance from our Children’s Director
o Lead Sunday Night Youth Groups
o Youth Sunday (5th Sunday of each month)
o Youth sponsors for events (and Sunday nights) Have regular meetings
o Manage curriculum for youth sponsors to teach (Sunday nights)
o Plan and attend 1 activity each month for each grade level
o Visit schools and have lunch with the kids, as allowed (Visit all the schools that we have kids at, at least once a month)
o Major summer outreach
o Community outreach (Example—being involved in community, school activities, volunteer with projects to get to know the community and the community to know you)
o Lead yearly Christmas play
o Major summer conference with older youth
o Stay local on trips as much as possible, big trips far away should be special.
Calls -10 Hours
o Visit youth and families- 20 (different) each month
o Extracurricular events (plays, ball games, piano recitals, academic team etc…)
o Maintain communication via social media, text, call, etc… (especially with youth that are not as involved as most kids)
o Be aware of time when visiting. Do not visit after 7:30 on a school night with middle school and younger, 9pm high school, unless pre-arranged with parents.
Office Work-6 Hours
o Provide documented office hours and time sheet after each work week
o Announcements on PPT each week
o Report activities to Sr. Minister for the bulletin each week (deadline given by minister)
o Report activities to Sr. Minister each month for the newsletter (deadline by minister)
o Manage permission slips, documents, personal information
o Manage youth expenses
o Manage youth materials/ youth facilities
o Prepare youth report for monthly board meetings
o Maintain youth calendar, plan future events 2 months in advance, develop vision
o Clean up after all events and all worship times, make sure the rooms youth use and equipment are cleaned up and in order. Check often to make sure things are clean including your desk area, the church van, basketball court and playground.
o Manage time sheet and turn it into the “Deacons of Education and Youth” at the end of each month.
Contact Todd Calvert
Millford Christian Church Deacon
Address15035 St Rt 12 E
Findlay, Ohio 45840
Weekly Attendance: 325
Contact InformationJoel Johnson Phone: (419) 423-2161 Email: email@example.com
Purpose of Position: To lead the Youth Ministry of Parkview Christian Church through a Christ-centered Youth Program designed to disciple and teach Junior High, High School, and College age students toward Christian maturity.
- Lead and direct the planning, preparation, performance, recruiting, coordinating and evaluating of a comprehensive youth program.
- Organize programs, service projects, trips, retreats and other activities designed to enlist and involve youth and families in ministry.
- Be responsible for: recruitment and training of Youth Sponsors, developing or selecting Christ centered curriculum that will effectively meet the Spiritual needs of the Youth.
- Develop strong relationships with families by attending extra-curricular events and supporting the students in their school activities.
- Maintain current website information and content.
- Serve as Ministry Team Leader of the Youth Ministry Team regarding objectives, goals, finances, equipment, and programs.
- Teach, lead discussions, disciple, and mentor youth in regard to Christian living, study, service, worship and application.
- Lead and/or be responsible for coordinating Youth Sponsors to lead Sunday School, Youth Group studies, Sunday morning service for teens, and Small Groups.
- Plan outreach events that enable our students to confidently bring their friends.
OTHER PASTORAL ROLES
- Share in membership visitation regarding specific needs: i.e. hospitalization, crisis, death in the family, sickness, evangelism, and other special needs.
- Be prepared to preach during the absence of or request of the Senior Minister.
- Participate in and encourage attendance at church camp and Christian organizations each summer.
- Cooperate with area churches in promoting youth activities of mutual interest.
- Be available, on a limited basis, as a possible resource for activities outside of the church, with approval of Senior Minister and Eldership.
- Communicate with Elders about the Youth Ministry. Participate in monthly Elder/Staff meetings and be prepared to lead and supervise special tasks that may be assigned from time to time. Participate in the Elder Bible Study that is designed to train and equip church leadership.
- Participate in weekly Staff Meeting to coordinate schedules and upcoming events.
- Participate in weekly Sermon Study in preparation for Sunday’s message and theme.
PRINCIPAL ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS
- Is under the general direction of the Senior Minister.
- Directs the recruitment, selection, and training of sponsors and teachers approved by the Eldership.
- Consults with Senior Minister for advice and assistance and works in support of the Ministers on staff by encouraging, collaborating and offering advice.
- A man of God whose life strives to achieve high standards of Christian character.
- A member of the Christian Church or Church of Christ.
- Holds a Bachelor of Arts/Science degree or equivalent from approved Bible College or Christian University.
- Demonstrates an ability to work with youth and adults.
- Demonstrates organizational skills to carry out required tasks.
- Dedicated to winning people to Christ and deepening their faith.
- An encouraging and supportive member of a unified team ministry.
- Maintains spiritual growth/health by attending conferences, conventions, courses and study.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships through open communication and respectful conduct.
- Is the Spiritual head of his home, making quality family life a priority.
- Demonstrates a willingness to serve under the authority of others as well as being an authority for others.
Posted: Mar 6, 2020
Grayson, Kentucky 41143
Contact InformationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position DescriptionPosition Title: Youth PastorClosing Date: May 1, 2020Job Type: Full-TimeLocation: Grayson, KentuckyOrganization: First Church of Christ – GraysonPlease send your Letter of Interest and Resume to email@example.com