The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.Submit Opening
For assistance with the following please contact Jeff Greene (email@example.com or 606-474-3298):
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
AddressPO Box 271
Switz City, Indiana 47465
Contact InformationKaren Kennedy Phone: (812) 659-2533 Fax: (812) 659-2477 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Arms Family & Education Services is seeking applications for a case manager to work with foster care youth ages 0-18. Applicant must be able to perform duties in meeting the clinical needs of abused, neglected and troubled youth. Must be 21 and have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must have four year degree in Human Services or related field. All qualified applicants must have good work ethics and be a team player. Some evenings and weekend work required.
Contact Marcie Dierdorf at 812-659-2533 or email@example.com
Posted: Mar 23, 2017
Address937 Cincinnati-Batavia Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
Weekly Attendance: 250
Contact InformationTerry L. Peer Phone: (513) 753-8223 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Glen Este Church of Christ is looking to call a full-time Youth Minister. The position will focus on teen ministry to join the present Preaching Minister, Associate Minister, and Children’s Minister. The Youth Minister is expected to be doctrinally sound, Restoration-Movement minded and eager to be a part of a faithful ministry team accountable to the church elders.
Please send resume to Glen Este Church of Christ, 937 Cincinnati-Batavia Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45245 or email resume as an attachment to email@example.com
Address3828 Leila Place
Jefferson, Louisiana 70121
Weekly Attendance: 80
Contact InformationWimbai Mutonono Phone: (504) 831-1811 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students desiring to be a Children’s Pastor , Early Childhood Director or Preschool Director
The Children and Family Ministry Intern at Journey Christian Church will work with an existing team of volunteers to ensure ministry to children and their families. Key areas of focus for our Children and Family Ministry includes children’s worship and classroom instruction, special events for families, as well as administrative systems within the Children’s Ministry department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
– Communication with and coordination of volunteer staff
– Build and maintain calendar of events and programs
– Visitor follow up for children and families
– Assist administratively (marketing, room usage,classroom supplies and data base creation and maintenance) and in program development such as VBS or Kids camp.
– Facilitate Volunteer Orientation and Training.
– Communicate Journeytown Policies and Procedures
– Serve as role model for Christ’s love to children, volunteers, and parents.
– Develop strong relationships with children and parents.
– Assist in evaluating programs and classroom operations.
– Recruit, interview, and process applications and background checks for volunteers.
– Develop and maintain a volunteer schedule.
– Prepare classrooms for children’s services by checking for safety & cleanliness standards, setting up supplies, cleaning of nursery toys and linens laundered, etc.
– Manage volunteers, welcome and assist visitors in finding classrooms and obtaining information during services.
– Ensure usage of safety policies, classroom rules and discipline, diapering proocedures, allergy precautions and any other guidelines needed for proper supervision and care for the children that are in the volunteer handbook.
– Assist with Baby and Family Dedication services.
Posted: Mar 22, 2017
Address6595 Guilford Road
Rockford, Illinois 61107
Weekly Attendance: 280
Contact InformationCentral Christian Church Phone: (815) 399-6767 Fax: (815) 393-6510 Email: email@example.com
Central Christian Church of Rockford, Illinois is seeking a full-time worship minister. We are working to be a church body that is intentionally reaching the next generation and making them into disciples who make disciples. We are looking for a man of godly character to join us in this journey.
The Worship Minister will lead the church to worship, with the freedom to creatively engage our community’s culture while promoting the vision of the church. This is part of an overall determination to reach unchurched and de-churched people of our community. This includes designing our 2nd worship hour as a weekly event to engage millennials and gen-X’ers – a contemporary worship service. This staff member will be the developer and administrator of music and other worship components, including organization and the technical end of worship leading.
If you are passionate about worship and missionally-minded to be a part of God’s work where it’s needed, you may be the person God has prepared for this ministry.
Address10275 SW Haverhill Rd.
Augusta, Kansas 67010
Weekly Attendance: 180
Contact InformationNathan Slaughter Phone: (316) 775-7024 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Haverhill Christian Church is looking for an Associate Minister to join its team. The Associate Ministry position will have a primary focus on the junior and senior high ministries of the church. It will also have responsibilities in another area of ministry based on the skills of the applicant and the needs of the church (such as outreach, worship, college age, young families, or missions, etc.) as God reveals through the process.
The Associate will work in a team model under the leadership of the Senior Minister and ultimately accountable to the church’s Eldership. The applicant qualities being sought are:
- Bachelor’s degree in ministry from a Restoration college
- An ability to work with people of all ages, styles, backgrounds in order to draw everyone to Christ
- A desire for a ministry, not a job
- A passionate love for people, God, and the Gospel
- A willingness to get involved in the lives of the congregation’s students
- An ability to work under guidance and to work well in a team environment
Haverhill Christian Church is a non-denominational Restoration church with a current attendance of 180. It is situated 20 miles east of Wichita, Kansas and serves a number of smaller, rural communities. It also serves two rural cities (Augusta and El Dorado) which have a combined population of 25,000. We consider ourselves a missional-minded church seeking to affect real change in the lives of those who do not know Jesus. If interested in the position, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Posted: Mar 21, 2017
Address713 Riverside Drive
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Weekly Attendance: 175
Contact InformationChuck Asher (Search Team Chairman) Phone: (269) 963-9348 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior MinisterAvailability: September 1, 2017
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Competitive, To be determined
Job Description: SENIOR MINISTER sought by the Central Christian Church of Battle Creek, Michigan. We are a congregation of 175 with Elders, Deacons, a Worship & Creative Arts Coordinator, and a NextGen Minister (coordinating youth and family activities). We have a well-developed Ministry Team approach supporting the Mission of the church. Our current Senior Minister is retiring after over 20 years. As his successor we are seeking a godly man with excellent teaching, preaching, communication and people skills that will join us in reaching our community with the message of Christ’s love. Our congregation is family-focused, blessed with passionate worship, new and mature Christians, and a long, strong history of mission support. We are debt-free with a 10 acre campus including a Multipurpose Worship Center, Chapel, Fellowship Area and classrooms. Very visible to the community, we are located in a vibrant neighborhood across from an elementary school with a large park, accessible to outlying areas and a little over an hour from Lake Michigan.We are offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow both spiritually and professionally with people who desire to serve Jesus. We believe our church is poised to enter a season of growth by reaching those who need the message of Christ. The foundation is ready for an expanded ministry and we are praying for a preacher with discerning leadership to help us carry out our mission. A Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s of Divinity degree or higher is preferred. Qualified candidates should have at least 5 years of experience as a Senior Minister, however we will consider experience gained in other ministerial roles.To apply submit a resume via e-mail to: email@example.comOrganization: Central Christian Church / Senior Minister Search TeamOrganization Location: 713 Riverside Dr. Battle Creek, MI 49015 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: centralchristianbc.comQualified Candidates will be contacted for additional information
Address210 Second Avenue
Chesapeake, Ohio 45619
Weekly Attendance: 15 to 20
Contact InformationLarry Endsley, elder Phone: (740) 886-7873 Email: email@example.com
Sunday service 11 a.m. to 12 noon.
Posted: Mar 20, 2017
Address2133 Berkey Ave
Goshen, Indiana 46526
Contact InformationKim Huffman Phone: (574) 536-2110 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goshen Christian Church, an independent Christian Church, located in north central Indiana, is seeking a senior minister. Goshen Christian Church has served our community since 1979. Our current senior minister of almost 14 years will be retiring. He will be staying in the church and will help mentor the new minister through a transition period. The church has an average attendance of just over 100. Plans are in the works for a building addition for children’s ministry. If you are interested in serving with us please send your resume to: email@example.com
Address901 Northpoint Parkway STE 118
West Palm Beach, Florida 33407
Weekly Attendance: 60
Website: https://www.facebook.com Christ Family Worship Assembly
Contact InformationEugene Savage Phone: (772) 318-9438 Fax: (800) 624-7576 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastoral Candidate Profile
Christ Family Worship Assembly, Inc. (CFWA), of West Palm Beach, Florida, is seeking a full-time spirit-filled Pastor. Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ, conducting and/or presiding over weekly Bible Study; Spiritual Advisor to all church Ministries, Boards, and Committees; conducting meetings; day to day leadership in the operation of the church; Baptisms; Weddings; Funerals; and other such duties and responsibilities as outlined, requested, and agreed upon by the Church.
CFWA is a young African-American, non-denominational church that was established December 2015. Its origin is Church of Christ.
- Age – Minimum, 30 years-old
- Marital Status – Married preferred
- Education – Minimum, Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University
- Pastoral/Preaching Experience – Five (5) or more years preaching and/or Pastoring preferred
- Ordination – Ordained by a licensed Pastor
- Integrity – Good character, including honesty and convictions is a must. There must be confident knowledge of a call from God to preach and pastor as well as discerning God’s will and doing it. Must lead by example.
- Communication – Must have the ability to know and understand people and a willingness to listen. Must understand the importance of clear, concise communication with all.
- Approachability – Must be comfortable with speaking with any/all members and encouraging members.
- Salary – $30,000 – $40,000 (Including Benefits)
- Contract – 24 Months
- Cover letter addressed to the Board of Trustees
- Resume with photo
- Three references – two professional and one personal
This information must be submitted by April 9, 2017. Please send package to the following address:
Christ Family Worship Assembly, Inc.
Board of Trustees
901 Northpoint Parkway
West Palm Beach, Florida 33407
You may also email your package to the following: email@example.com
Weekly Attendance: 40
Contact InformationHiring Committee Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a small church with a desire to love God and be about his work. We are looking for an energetic minister with a strong focus on outreach and effective communications. Please visit http://centralchurchchrist.com/preachersearch/ for a more detailed information about the position and view other pages on our sight to learn more about our congregation. For questions or to submit a Resume’, send an email to email@example.com and we will get back with you.
Address10800 Lincoln Ave
Newburgh, Indiana 47630
Weekly Attendance: 3,500
Contact InformationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: IT Specialist
Department: Support Services
Reports To: IT Director
Pay Status: Hourly
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Applicants must apply online at cccgo.com/employment
General Summary and Objective: To serve Crossroads Christian Church by providing IT support to all ministry areas.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Primary help desk contact, troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Install, configure and upgrade system and application software
- Help develop, create content for, and lead training sessions
- Provide support for network and desktop printers, landline and IP phone systems, and iOS devices
- Perform hardware repairs, upgrades and migrations
- Provide IT support for additional sites
- Follow up with staff when an issue or project is completed or update staff on current status of assignment
- Work in concert with the Communications Department in training staff in usage of technology and social media for the gospel
- Assists staff in a consistently pleasant and patient manner
- Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies
- Continually learn and share the latest technology with staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements (knowledge, skills, abilities, education, etc.)
- Fully devoted follower of Christ
- Champion of vision, values, and culture of Crossroads Christian Church
- Exceptional model of personal integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution management including the ability to work in harmony with other staff members
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and administrate
- Exceptional model of personal integrity
- Proven experience in IT support, preferably a minimum of two years
- Expertise with Apple OS, IOS systems, and Windows OS
- Must be detail oriented and committed to resolving issues in a timely manner
- Up-to-date on computer technology and trend
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position is 40 hours per week. A typical work week is Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm with on-call weekend responsibilities as assigned.
Travel will be required in for training, retreats, etc. as needed.
March 15, 2017
The statements listed are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. This does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Posted: Mar 17, 2017
Address2005 S 1280 W
Russiaville, Indiana 46979
Weekly Attendance: 80
Website: http://http:// oaklandchristianchurch.net
Contact InformationClarence Warthan Phone: (765) 654-4108 Email: email@example.com
Oakland Christian Church, in North-central Indiana, is seeking a full-time senior pastor due to the announced retirement of our current pastor. We are a Bible centered, evangelical, inter-denominational rural community church, with a desire to continue to fulfill God’s call upon our lives. We are praying for a pastor with the call of God upon his life to preach the Word, a love in his heart to shepherd the flock, and a passion in his soul to lead and disciple the body of Christ to fulfill the Great Commission and to do the work of ministry. We are a multi-generational congregation with the average attendance of 80, that reaches into both rural homes and towns fifteen miles in every direction. Our church has a good witness in the communities in which we live, a faith-filled history that began in 1840, and a sound financial base with which God has blessed us, to provide resources for our local ministry as well as the various missionaries and ministries we support around the world. If you believe God may be calling you to consider this ministry position, please visit our website at “oaklandchristianchurch.net” where there is contact information, or email our search committee at firstname.lastname@example.org attention Clarence Warthan.
Posted: Mar 16, 2017
Address122 E Steidl Rd, P.O. Box 578
Paris, Illinois 61944
Weekly Attendance: 300-350
Contact InformationLake Ridge Christian Church Phone: (217) 465-5614 Fax: (217) 463-1377 Email: email@example.com
Lake Ridge Christian Church of Paris, Illinois is seeking a Youth Minister for youth grade 6-12. We are located in East Central Illinois, with an average weekend attendance of 350-400. We would prefer the candidate have a Bachelor degree in ministry with a preferred degree in Youth Ministry from a Restoration college, but not required. We would prefer prior experience in a youth ministry position. This position would be one of four staff ministers, and must be willing to assist the other ministers in pastoral duties. The church has a lead minister, children’s minister and worship minister. We desire them to be someone who cares for the teens, participates with the teens and will be able to build relationships. We are searching for someone to lead an active youth ministry, who will build relationships with the students. A person who will fit into the culture of our community and is willing to work alongside a team to accomplish the vision and mission of where God is leading us.