RN – BSN (Online)
Kentucky Christian University’s fully online RN-BSN program is known for providing high quality, student-centered teaching and learning practices which lead to the development of professional baccalaureate nurses. The program of study is structured to prepare nurses to flourish and advance in the ever-changing health care field and help propel practicing nurses into leadership roles.
Because the coursework is fully online, you have the freedom to complete it on your schedule. This program is perfect for the working registered nurse who desires to take his or her career to the next level. Our highly qualified and experienced faculty understand the complexity of incorporating school into your already busy life. We strive to serve the unique needs of each student ONE. CLASS. AT. A. TIME.
- Course work is fully online and designed to immerse students in an interactive, supportive learning environment
- Learn from experienced, well-qualified faculty
- Small cohorts foster individualized educational experience
- Earn BSN in 18 months of study
- Complete clinical components in home community
- Integrate Christian faith into roles within nursing profession
- Develop skills to propel into leadership positions
- Prepare for pursuit of advanced nursing degrees
- Affordable tuition
The mission of the Yancey School of Nursing is to equip students as liberally educated nurses in a Christ centered academic environment, with the values, core competencies, and core knowledge necessary to provide leadership and service for the nursing profession. A population focused health care approach emphasizing health promotion and maintenance serves as the foundation to prepare graduates to function independently as clinical decision makers in multiple health care settings and to pursue advanced professional education.