The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.Submit Opening
For assistance with the following please contact Jeff Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org or 606-474-3298):
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Posted: Jul 17, 2019
Address10800 Lincoln Avenue.
Newburgh, Indiana 47630
Weekly Attendance: 2500
Contact InformationChristi McGuire Phone: (812) 518-1415 Fax: (812) 858-3084 Email: email@example.com
General Summary and Objective: Responsibilities include partnering with parents in
the process of connecting middle school and high school students to Jesus through
campus ministry and equipping them to be lifelong followers of Jesus through
training small group leaders.
**** Applicant must apply at www.cccgo.com/employment to be considered. Thank you in advance!
Address310 N Main St
Byrdstown, Tennessee 38549
Weekly Attendance: 85
Contact InformationAdam E. Parrott Phone: (931) 445-4884 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our Minister being called to a new ministry, First Christian Church in Byrdstown, Tn is seeking a candidate to fill the Sole Lead Minister position. We have an active membership of 125 with an approximate Sunday attendance of 85, and a Wednesday night adult bible study attendance of 12 adults with 50 kids attending our youth program. We are a independent, instrumental Christian Church. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preaching weekly sermons, teaching Bible studies each week, involvement in outreach events, providing pastoral care, participation in special services and events, have an influence on youth activities, and demonstrate a deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Byrdstown is located in rural Pickett County (population 5100). Our community lies on beautiful Dale Hollow Lake which brings many tourists to the area during the summer months.
We seek a candidate with an Independent Christian Church Restoration Movement Background. A Bachelors Degree or higher from one of our schools within the Brotherhood is preferred with salary commensurate with education and experience. Please email resumes to: email@example.com with Attn: Search Committee in the subject line.
Posted: Jul 15, 2019
Address1500 Peppers Ferry Road
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Weekly Attendance: 650
Contact InformationJames "Beaver" Terry Phone: (540) 382-8521 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Belmont Christian Church is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Southwest Virginia. The town of Christiansburg is located in the heart of Montgomery County. Our church campus is located just miles from two major Universities – Virginia Tech and Radford University. The influence of these universities and a growing business climate has fueled the numerical and economic growth of our community.
The church is multi-generational and has a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds. The cost of living and the outstanding public-school system makes it possible for families to find a welcoming community. At Belmont, our mission is to follow the vision of Jesus as we evangelize, disciple and serve. Our strategy is to emphasize biblical teaching and worship in our in our Sunday morning celebrations. There is also a commitment to small groups as we partner together to pray together, learn together, and do life together as a church family.
The children’s minister will oversee 50+ volunteers and over 150 children weekly. The primary focus of this position will be to lead our children to learn who Jesus is, love as Jesus loves, live life like Jesus, and lead others to Jesus. To accomplish this vision:
- We will teach based on the word of God.
- We will create a safe environment and fun atmosphere where all children feel loved and accepted.
- We will provide children with service opportunities that model scripture.
- We will equip our children with confidence to share Jesus with others.
The ideal candidate will:
- Agree to and be personally compelled by Belmont’s beliefs and values.
- Have a bachelor’s degree preferably from a University majoring in ministry.
- Function well in a collaborative, multi-staff work environment.
- Have a heart for discipleship and evangelism with children and parents.
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact James “Beaver” Terry at the phone number or the email address listed.
Address10100 N. Garnett Rd
Owasso, Oklahoma 74055
Weekly Attendance: 1100
Contact InformationMatt Thomason. Executive Minister Phone: (918) 272-9551 Email: email@example.com
First Church’s vision is to unleash a revolution of God’s love on Northeast Oklahoma and beyond. Our mission is to love Jesus and love like Jesus every single day. When it comes to the life of the church, groups ministry is essential to our discipleship strategy. We believe quality relationships happen in circles not rows. We are seeking a high-caliber and relational leader who’s passionate about groups ministry to join our staff team of around 20. First Church is located in Owasso, OK (the greater Tulsa area). We average over 1,000 people in attendance each weekend between our two campuses.
JOB TITLE: Groups Minister
JOB TYPE: Full Time (Salary)
REPORTS TO: Executive Minister
PURPOSE STATEMENT: The Groups Minister is a strategic point leader who carries the primary responsibility to create a vision and implement strategies to connect people in groups for the purpose of discipleship.
Live committed to our mission of “LOVE JESUS. LOVE LIKE JESUS.”
Abide by the First Church Policies and Procedures Handbook.
Regularly attend Sunday services at a First Church campus.
Be committed to our community and culture.
Be in agreement with our doctrine, mission and values.
Be able to lead and thrive in a team based environment
Be a contributor to the team spirit of the staff through fellowship, encouragement, cooperation and prayer.
Work with a recruited volunteer team to carry out the group ministry responsibilities, seeking ways to “give away ministry”.
Effectively seeks, recruits, and trains up group leaders.
Execute an effective process of connecting people in groups for the purpose of discipleship.
Evaluate all aspects of the groups ministry and makes necessary adjustments to insure the maximum impact.
Plan and execute events for the purpose of training leaders and connecting people in groups.
Produce weekly small group study guides that correlate with that week’s sermon.
Produce weekly correspondence with leaders for ongoing communication and training.
Manage the annual Groups Budget.
5+ Years Experience in ministry with specific experience of developing leaders.
A mature, growing believer with a clear understanding of the Gospel.
Effective communication skills.
Can manage multiple priorities.
Teachable, responsive, respectful and can adapt to First Church.
WORK SCHEDULE: Ministry is not, and should not, be a “9 to 5 office position.” This position requires flexibility in schedule and a commitment to be available to staff during the day and available during the evening. Obviously boundaries are encouraged and required, for personal and family health. The staff of First Church is committed to team ministry that pursues excellence with an attitude of “whatever it takes to get the job done.” Therefore, additional time may be required outside of regular hours and normal schedules.
To apply, please use the following link: https://firstchurchok.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/71/responses/new
Address50 Bell Blvd N
Lehigh Acres, Florida 33936
Weekly Attendance: 200
Contact InformationDerek Tennant Phone: (239) 368-1400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lehigh Acres Christian Church
Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 07/12/2019
Categories: Lead Pastor
Church Size: 200
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Lead Pastor, working closely with the elders, is responsible for casting the vision for the church, leading staff, and bringing people closer to God through preaching, teaching and shepherding.
COMPETENCIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Displays a growing relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced by action, attitude, and behavior.
- Displays passion for ministry and teaching people to grow in the faith.
- Embraces the vision, values, and statement of faith of Lehigh Acres Christian Church (LACC).
- Is a reliable, trustworthy, professional self-starter, and is excellent at following through on details.
- Solves problems through innovation and creativity while adapting to growth and change.
- Uses appropriate judgment, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
- Employs leadership skills utilizing a cooperative, collaborative team leadership style.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain healthy and motivating relationships with supervisors, coworkers, volunteers, and other ministries of LACC.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works with elders and staff to create overall vision and direction for the church.
- Oversees Sunday morning and Wednesday evening structure and programming for adults.
- Performs or oversees preaching and teaching adults.
- Oversees Connections & Administrative Pastor and works with him to oversee the rest of the staff and to develop and implement mission and vision.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two or more years’ experience in a preaching and leadership role strongly preferred
This description describes the general content and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
About Lehigh Acres Christian Church
- The Scripture is our final authority. We will always go to the Bible to look for answers. Where the Bible is silent there is freedom. Where the Bible speaks, we will speak.
- We build kingdom-minded disciples. We will keep God’s kingdom as the first priority.
- We live authentically in our community. We will be the same at the church as we are in our community.
- We have an attitude of worship. We will honor God in everything we do and be grateful for all He has done.
- We actively strive to be culturally relevant and engaging. We will show that living by God’s word is still the best way to live.
While God and the Bible are the ultimate authority for LACC, there is a leadership structure that keeps the church moving in the right direction. The leadership has two integral roles:
Elders: LACC is first and foremost an elder-led church. The elders provide oversight, vision, and guidance to the corporate side of the church and most importantly the spiritual side of the church.
Pastors: Pastors provide the leadership and everyday decision making for the office staff. The office staff is made up of full-time and part-time ministry and support staff.
God opened the doors of LACC in 1981. Over the past 38 years we have had only two lead pastors. We have an active music program with multiple worship teams. Our services use current technology and we have the ability to stream Sunday sermons. We have a high quality lighting and sound system, new carpet and chairs in the auditorium and upgraded technology in our children’s wing. We have room to expand and are proud to say that we operate with no mortgage debt.
Lehigh Acres is located just 12 miles east of Fort Myers in beautiful Southwest Florida. It is a diverse community with a population of over 100,000 residents. It consists of 175 miles of canals, 16 lakes and 6 parks. The total area is approximately 96 square miles. Lehigh Acres has 7 elementary schools, 4 middle schools and 2 high schools.
LACC believes in showing God’s love to our community.
- Hosting a First Responders Lunch once per month. Our members prepare a hot meal for all first responders (Fire, Police, EMS). We provide a nice meal and a place for them to relax a minute, while we show our appreciation for their dedication to our community.
- Partnering with Impact Campus Ministries at Florida Gulf Coast University. We provide meals, preaching and financial support to help young adults through one of the most critical times of their life.
- Lifting up the teachers and staff of Veterans Park Elementary School with gifts of love and appreciation.
- Participating in faith-based events within the community.
- Our Young at Heart ministry is geared for senior adults.
- Life groups provide intimate opportunities for members to do life together.
Southwest Florida consists of five counties with over 1.2 million residents. Due to our mild weather and tropical landscape, along with 50 miles of white-sandy beaches, the area is one of the top travel destinations in the country. Larger cities such as Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Tampa are less than 150 miles away. The area has a thriving arts community, music and theater, historical attractions and an abundance of top golf courses. Fort Myers is the MLB Spring Training home of the Boston Red Sox and the Minnesota Twins. You can also enjoy minor league baseball, hockey, arena football and local university athletics. Fort Myers is home to the Edison and Ford Winter Estates with 20 acres of historic buildings and gardens.
We offer a very competitive salary package currently including:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Paid vacation and sabbatical
- Freedom to structure salary in tax-beneficial ways
- Retirement plan
Interested applicants may send a resume, cover letter and a preaching sample to email@example.com. Please send in PDF format.
Questions may be directed to Derek Tennant, Connections Pastor, at the email address above.
Posted: Jul 12, 2019
Address2191 Galilee Church Road
Jefferson, Georgia 30549
Weekly Attendance: 600
Contact InformationNick Vipperman Phone: (706) 621-0088 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Galilee Christian Church, Jefferson GA (50 miles north of Atlanta, GA) is seeking a full time Children’s Director to oversee all aspects of Children’s Ministry in a growing and thriving church of 650 active members.
Our Church recently completed a 1.4 million-dollar Children’s Ministry wing as well as a HUGE remodel of our nursery space (You would work with the part-time leader of our nursery ministry, but this CM role does not include oversite of nursery age children).
Galilee currently has two core programs. Our Sunday morning program is ministering to well over 80 kids. Our Wednesday night program has over 100 children and sponsors.
- Lead and facilitate all aspects of graded Sunday large groups worship and small group learning time.
- Oversee selection and implementation of all curriculums.
- Lead and facilitate all aspects of Wednesday night children’s programming.
- Equip, train and lead volunteer teams.
- Oversee recruitment, apprenticing, and training of all volunteers.
- Develop and meet regularly with Children’s Ministry leadership team.
- Ensure that ministry leads children toward a personal relationship with Jesus.
- Promote and implement a process for helping all children grow in a relationship with Jesus.
- Plan, oversee, and lead teams in planning Children’s Ministry special events including; Age-appropriate Camps, Vacation Bible School, Kids Outreach Events/ Volunteer Appreciations.
- Recruit and develop talent for Children’s Ministry
- Develop strategies to partner with parents to help them connect/communicate/disciple/train their Children.
- Develop and maintain a working budget for Children’s Ministry based on yearly goals.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Elders/ Senior Minister.
- Honor God and the church with a servant’s heart.
- Be committed to our purpose: “Galilee Christian Church exists to advance the Gospel; make disciples who serve our church our community and the world.”
Address1980 Lindberg Road
West Lafayette, Indiana 47906
Weekly Attendance: 200
Contact InformationJohn Dittmer Phone: (765) 463-7995 Email: email@example.com
West Lafayette Christian Church (WLCC) is currently seeking a Next Generation Minister (NGM) to join our ministry team. The NGM will be responsible for the development of team members, strategies, plans, events and lessons, to minister to the next generation in our church and community. The NGM will oversee, develop and expand our next generation ministries to students (6-12th grades), college and small groups.
WLCC, a church of 200 members, is located in West Lafayette, IN, near Purdue University. We have a preschool, two part-time Children’s Ministry Directors and one part-time Worship Team Leader. Our youth group ministers to 50 students with six adult volunteers. West Lafayette has a population of 46,000, adjacent Lafayette has a population of 72,000 and the county has a population of 193,000. Three school districts serve our county.
Interested individuals may contact WLCC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter and a resume. We will respond with a full job description and questionnaire.
Posted: Jul 10, 2019
Address130 Courchelle Dr.
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Weekly Attendance: 460
Contact InformationLee Faust Phone: (765) 336-1104 Email: email@example.com
Jessamine CC is an Independent Christian Church: Located in a bedroom community of Lexington, KY and is a great place to raise a family. Our church is at a place where we are ready to transition from a part time to our first full time worship minister breaking 500 from time to time. It will be an opportunity to pioneer a worship ministry from the ground up. You will have the full support of the elders & Lead Pastor who was also hired this past year. We are excited to discover how to breaking through the current growth barriers and launch a full disciple making plan that will reach young people. Looking forward to sharing our story with you and hearing yours.
Address500 Minert Road
Walnut Creek, California 94598
Weekly Attendance: 130
Contact InformationDavid Altizer Phone: (925) 825-7810 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wonderful opportunity to impact the lives of Christian and non-Christian students in the beautiful East Bay of Northern California. We, the Walnut Creek Church of Christ, are praying for the right servant leader and visionary to come alongside us in our goal of Responding to God, Responding to Each Other, and Responding to the Community, with special emphasis on the spiritual development of youth.
We are a generous and loving family who wants to be better followers of Jesus, as well as be used by God to make new followers of Jesus. We want to empower our staff and all of our church family to live out our faith. To those ends we will be supportive of creative pursuits our future staff member might take in the goal of developing faith in the young people of our area.
California is a mission field so we are praying for someone with purpose, courage, a desire to reach out to our community, and a great work ethic. The man we are looking for will have a love for kids, coupled with the ability to create a faith developing atmosphere for 1st – 12th graders. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Youth & Family Ministry, Spiritual Formation, Bible, Ministry, or the like.
The Student & Family Minister is a full-time salaried position. Salary is very competitive and commensurate to experience, education, and abilities.
A more complete job description, list of expectations, and statement of faith are available upon request.
David Altizer (Senior Minister)
Walnut Creek Church of Christ
500 Minert Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Posted: Jul 9, 2019
Address2110 S Blackman Rd
Springfield, Missouri 65809
Weekly Attendance: 350-450
Contact InformationJosh Tarbett Phone: (417) 881-7614 Email: email@example.com
Glendale Christian Church (GCC), located in the heart of the Midwest, Springfield, MO is currently seeking an experienced Minister to be the Spiritual Leader of its Congregation. The Lead Minister is responsible for moving the Congregation toward the fulfillment of God’s mission for GCC. The Lead Minister will have an unwavering faith and a firm relationship with Jesus Christ and is dedicated to discipling others in their relationship with Christ.
LEAD MINISTER JOB DESCRIPTION
Provide strong leadership and oversight to the ministry of Glendale Christian Church in concert with the Board of Elders. The primary objective of the Lead Minister is to cultivate spiritual growth thus equipping the church body for ministry, to fulfill the command of Christ to make disciples of all nations.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Preach & teach the word of God in clear, compelling and effective ways
- Create a discipleship process to identify and equip future leaders
- Lead the church by conveying clear biblical vision and developing effective strategic plans to equip the body for spiritual growth and service
- Participate as a key member of the GCC team of ministers and staff, leading by example and providing direction, support, and encouragement to accomplish the vision of the church
- Work within a team of ministers and staff to motivate, strengthen, and uplift the various ministries of GCC
- Attend regular Elder & Church Meetings. Lead regular Pastoral/Office Staff Meetings
- Provide preaching opportunities for associate pastors
- Provide pastoral care for congregation and its membership
- Work with the ministry team to accomplish: counseling, child dedications, hospital / shut in visitation, weddings, funerals, baptisms and other areas of pastoral care
- Able to relate to and participate in Social Media in a way that promotes, engages, and encourages the church body
- Other Duties Assigned by Board of Elders
Directly responsible to the Board of Elders. Must demonstrate appropriate respect to church bylaws and decisions from the Board of Elders. Annual written and oral evaluations will be conducted by the lay members of the Board of Elders.
- GODLY CHARACTER:
Possess the character outlined in I Timothy 3 & Titus 1, marked by genuineness, humility & family leadership.
- APPROPRIATE THEOLOGICAL EDUCATION & CHURCH EXPERIENCE
Minimum Degree from a theologically sound institution and well-seasoned in church leadership. Must have experience working with a team of staff to accomplish goals.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE GLENDALE CHRISTIAN CHURCH STATEMENT OF FAITH
Committed to the vision of Glendale and have a passion for Loving People and Loving Jesus.
- Experience as a leader in a growing church over 500
- Serving in ministry for 5+ years
Franklin, Indiana 46131
Weekly Attendance: 600
Contact InformationBrian Clark Phone: (317) 878-4670 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours 40 per week
Salary/Benefits: To be negotiated
Reports to: Lead Minister
Fair Haven Christian Church is an independent restoration church located 35 minutes south of Indianapolis, IN. Over the rich history of the church, Fair Haven has grown from a small collection of families meeting together to a church of 600. The church is nestled on the southernmost side of Franklin, IN, but closest to the town of Trafalgar. The town is a small community that’s growing quickly as families discover the gem that is Trafalgar. The schools and community are warm and friendly and Fair Haven is well thought of in both. Fair Haven is a multi-staff church seeking to fill the position of a full-time children’s minister. The children’s minister will oversee around 110 volunteers (approximately 40 serving per week) and 120 children weekly. Fair Haven’s next children’s minister will focus on three primary areas:
- Teach children the character of God through engaging environments and foster development of relationships within their peer group that provide a positive lasting spiritual support structure.
- Provide fun, safe and engaging opportunities for community outreach where children can bring their friends and experience the love of Christ through the body of Fair Haven; and foster opportunities to penetrate the community in order to be present with children and families outside of Fair Haven.
- Strengthen the home-church partnership by equipping and training parents to disciple their children
The ideal candidate will:
- Be from a Restoration Christian Church
- Agree to and be personally compelled by Fair Haven’s beliefs and values
- Have at least 3 years’ full time ministry experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree preferably from a Restoration College or University majoring in ministry.
- Function well in a collaborative, multi-staff work environment
- Have a heart for discipleship and evangelism with children and parents
Children’s Minister Job Description
- Develop a clearly defined strategy within the vision and mission of the Children’s Ministry that is effective and is in harmony with the overall vision and mission of Fair Haven Christian Church (FHCC).
- Train, develop, and equip the Children’s ministry volunteers so they can create a vibrant and effective classroom experience centered on teaching the Good News of Christ and encouraging scripture memory.
- Organize and lead special outreach events designed to attract children and families to our church to plant seeds and make connections between FHCC and the community.
- Lead, recruit, train, and develop volunteers for the Children’s ministry.
- Develop and implement a strategy for Home-Church partnership and family discipleship; working with families to equip and empower parents/families to disciple their children.
- Provide oversight to the Children’s ministry budget and help develop the budget needs for the next year.
- Work as a “Team Player” with the rest of the Ministry staff, understanding that the various ministries of FHCC must collaborate and be involved with one another.
- Be the leader of the Children’s Ministry Team
- Be willing and available to meet with children, parents and Children’s Ministry leaders/volunteers to aid in the discipleship and spiritual development of both.
- Be a visible presence in the community and foster connections with parents and children as an ambassador for FHCC and the kingdom of God.
Interested candidates should first submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Address402 West South 1st Street
Grangeville, Idaho 83530
Weekly Attendance: 200+
Contact InformationJody Keeler Phone: (208) 983-2549 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time Associate Pastor position in beautiful Grangeville, Idaho. Grangeville Christian Church is a growing church of about 230 members that seeks to glorify the Lord, reach the lost and connect with the community. Applicant must be growing in their walk with Christ and have the ability to be a part of a ministry team under the authority of the Elders and Senior Pastor. The applicant we are looking for needs to be multi-gifted within at least two of these areas: Working with young families and singles, life group director, music director, and youth minister. The applicant also needs to be able to perform general ministry tasks of preaching, teaching and ministering to seniors, making hospital and shut-in calls and assisting Senior Pastor.
Financial package includes a parsonage with paid utilities and a salary of $28,000.00-38,000.00 a year depending on experience plus paid vacation. If you feel led to apply please send your resume to email@example.com. You can also personally contact Pastor David Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-670-7643.
Address195 N. 6th Street
Cottage Grove, Oregon 97424
Weekly Attendance: 100-150
Contact InformationArlene Macauley Phone: (541) 942-3822 Email: email@example.com
Description: The Senior Minister has primary responsibility for preaching and teaching the Word of God and to provide leadership, shepherding and vision to the Body in partnership with the Elders, Staff, Ministry Teams and Congregation.
Key Skills and Abilities
● Passionately embodies God’s word and lives out the gospel in his daily life.
● Shows a deep commitment to Christ and has His heart for all people.
● Has well-developed communication, including strong listening skills and can clearly articulate the vision, mission and strategies that will spiritually grow the church.
● Champions evangelism by inspiring, equipping, and motivating the congregation to share the gospel with all in our community and others within our reach.
● Through outreach and ministry activities seeks to reach the unchurched in the community using innovative methods.
● Has a relational connection to the congregation, and provides ongoing pastoral support and care of the congregation in partnership with the Elders.
Education and Ordination Requirement: Ordained or eligible to be ordained in the Christian Church/Church of Christ. Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of ministry (M Div. preferred).
Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation of $50,000 with an additional $300/per month or $3,600/per year for health insurance or retirement plan of your choice. Start with 2 weeks vacation, also 6 paid holidays, 12 days of sick leave and quarterly Sundays off with pay.
About Cottage Grove
Cottage Grove, located 20 miles south of Eugene in the Southern Willamette Valley, has two rivers, two lakes, waterfalls, and nature trails…outdoor activities abound. Our historic downtown, museums, and covered bridges offer historical activities.
Please see church website for online application.
Address1501 N. Leonard Rd.
St. Joseph, Missouri 64506
Weekly Attendance: 250+
Contact InformationPat Ryan Phone: (816) 616-4689 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Christian Church is in search of a Senior Pastor to lead a congregation of 250+ members. Our mission is to reach, teach, and equip the community of St. Joseph with the life changing Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
Click here to see our Statement of Faith: www.c3stjoe.com/beliefs
Those wishing to be considered please submit a resume, statement of faith, and sermon samples to the contact email address.
Candidates will be notified throughout the process on the status of their application.
Central Christian Church is looking for a Senior Pastor with the following qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate how they maintain the spiritual condition of their heart (their relationship with God, how they came to know Him, their call to ministry, their call for this role, how they maintain accountability to God through others, etc.)
- Servant Leadership
- Strong communication skills that are tailored to all ages, with strong teaching skills and experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a restoration movement institution.
Contact Pat Ryan at email@example.com for a full job description and more information.