The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.
For assistance with the following please contact Jacob Shockey – email@example.com or 606-474-3277:
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3-month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Posted: Sep 27, 2021
Address2133 Berkey Avenue
Goshen, Indiana 46525
Weekly Attendance: 82
Contact InformationRick Shonkwiler Phone: (859) 653-0692 Fax: (000) 004-1005 Email: Rick.Shonkwiler@myccl.org
OPEN- PREACHING MINISTER ROLE!
Goshen Christian Church, Goshen, IN is in search of our next Preaching Minister. We are looking for a preacher who provides spiritual and pastoral leadership to the members and serves as the spiritual leader of the church to fulfill its mission and purpose as taught in the Bible. Goshen looks to bring a young minister in to help him grow in his preaching or a leader who is more established to help them grow in their outreach to the community. He should be an authentic, honest, humble, and devoted leader to the church, locally and globally. Salary is negotiable and housing allowance is available.
Website is http://goshenchristianchurch.org/
Think you would be a great fit for this role? Become a candidate today.
Email Rick.Shonkwiler@myccl.org with resume. Use “Goshen” in the subject line.
Text 859.653.0692 for job description and more information. Leave your name and email.
Address960 Redhouse road
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
Weekly Attendance: 245
Contact InformationBen Stroup Phone: (859) 575-1575 Fax: (000) 004-0475 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A growing, contemporary church in a great college town is looking for our next Worship Pastor. Looking for a musician who loves Jesus and leading teams. Someone who can sing, and lead our church to regularly encounter Jesus. Help with creative and fun ways to introduce King Jesus to new people, and can recruit and develop new musicians. This is a full time salaried position but we are willing to work with a college student while they finish school. This is a GREAT opportunity!
To apply, email resume and video of you leading worship to email@example.com
Address4544 SR 261
Newburgh, Indiana 47630
Weekly Attendance: 400
Contact InformationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Christian Church in Newburgh, IN is seeking a Student Ministry Director to lead our dynamic ministry to Middle School and High School students. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a mature faith and desire to disciple students to grow from unbelief to belief in every area of life. He or she will be energetic, able to build a leadership team with students and adults, able to communicate Biblical truth in both large and small group settings, and will possess a natural ability to connect with teens and understand the challenges they face in current culture. The Student Ministry Director will be an integral member of the Family Ministries team and must be able to work independently with minimal direct oversight while still maintaining effective teamwork skills. For a full position description, visit fcnewburgh.com/studentministrydirector. To apply for this position, please send a Cover Letter and Resume to Holly Gillespie, email@example.com
Posted: Sep 24, 2021
Address3002 murphy rd
memphis, Indiana 47143
Weekly Attendance: 100
Contact Informationrich ramsey Phone: (812) 850-1782 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Harbor Christian Church is seeking qualified candidates for interim Worship Team Leader, with a possibility for a permanent position. Safe Harbor is an autonomous Bible believing local church located at 3002 Murphy Rd, Memphis IN. We worship with contemporary music and hymns. If God is calling you to be a part-time worship leader we would love to hear from you
The worship Team Leader (WTL) has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and savior and is growing as a mature follower of Christ. The WTL must possess both vocal and instrumental skill at a proficient level to lead.
Areas of Service
The primary task is to plan worship services working with the worship team and pastor. WTL will oversee and plan rehearsal (currently on Thursday evening and Sunday morning before service) May also be called upon for special events when available.
WTL will report to pastor and Elders through regular meetings for planning and encouragement. WTL will be a minister to the worship team, developing them musically and spiritually, and holding them accountable to the Worship Team Handbook–always speaking the truth in love
WTL will receive a monthly pay of $600. WTL will have an office, technology and tech support, use of Planning Center, Media Shout, etc., and will be able to develop and thrive in a loving church environment. The WTL will also be mentored by the senior pastor.
AddressNorth 6th St.
Marshall, Illinois 62441
Weekly Attendance: 200-225
Contact InformationCraig Martin Phone: (217) 822-3420 Email: email@example.com
Work closely with the Elders and staff in executing a vision for the church based on God’s leading. Preach Bible based sermons and provide pastoral care to members, newcomers, and visitors at Marshall FCC. Work closely with the existing staff and church leaders. Visit members and others who are home-bound or in assisted or nursing home facilities.
Posted: Sep 23, 2021
Address330 Hookstown Grade Road
Moon, Pennsylvania 15108
Weekly Attendance: 700
Contact InformationLisa Cross Phone: (412) 264-9392 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact Christian Church
Moon Township, Pennsylvania Denomination: Christian Church (Non-Denominational)
Church Size: 700
Job Type: Full-Time
Impact Christian Church is a casual and contemporary community of real people with everyday struggles, attempting to become more like Jesus. Our main desire is to help move people into an authentic relationship with Jesus by helping people experience the love of God in a real and personal way (Pursue God), sharing the hope of Jesus by serving people and our community with compassion (Share Hope), and building friendships in groups that find answers together to life’s challenges (Build Community). We are very excited about our future. We are a growing church at an exciting time with our community center approach with The Landing.
Impact Kids’ Coordinator – Terms of Employment
This will be a full-time position with benefits.
Kid’s Coordinator Role Overview
The Impact Kids’ Coordinator is responsible for the passionate leadership, administration, and direction of our Impact Kids Program (Nursery through 5th grade). This role will also serve as the team leader with our children’s ministry team by initiating group planning meetings, collaborating together and providing mentoring where appropriate. The Impact Kids Program includes weekend services using the Orange Curriculum, along with other special events throughout the year (MEGA week, family events, etc.). Our desire is to maintain a dynamic children’s program that propels the kids, with their parents, on a fun and exciting adventure with God where their faith grows as they develop a personal relationship with Jesus. This leader must have the ability to inspire, delegate, and build ministry teams. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
Experience managing a growing children’s ministry in a multi-service church larger than 500 in worship attendance.
A track record of helping Christian parents pastor their children, while also pastoring children who do not have parents who follow Jesus.
Excellent skills in recruiting, training, and managing a team of 50 volunteers and building teams.
Experience developing a children’s program that draws families to faith in Jesus and growth in the congregation.
Please send your resume to our Administrative Assistant, Lisa Cross, at email@example.com or mail to her attention to Impact Christian Church, 330 Hookstown Grade Road, Moon Township, PA 15108. Please no phone calls.
Address1701 Michigan Rd.
Burlington, Indiana 46915
Weekly Attendance: 170
Contact InformationSam Moffitt Phone: (765) 476-1878 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faith Church of Christ Burlington IN
Lead Pastor Job Post Sept. 2021
Faith Church of Christ in Burlington, Indiana seeks the next man of God to lead us to reach our community for the Kingdom. The current pastor has been called to plant a church in Oklahoma. Our vision is “One More”. We strive to follow Jesus’ command to love the one in front of us and serve one more, reach one more, teach one more, and help one more grow in Christ. Our core values are truth, fellowship, discipleship, and missional living.
Our independent restoration movement congregation averages 170 over two services each Sunday and has part-time staff that includes youth, children, worship, and a ministry assistant. Established ministry teams assist the lead pastor and allow him to focus on biblical, expository preaching and discipleship.
Our new lead pastor should be prepared to preach deeply into the Word, be a part of elder meetings to discuss vision and direction and collaborate with a healthy board that focuses on meeting the church’s needs of the day and preparing the church for the challenges of tomorrow. He will be the day-to-day supervisor of the staff and is expected to lead as much by example as by instruction.
The current pastor is available for phone consultation. For more information, send a cover letter, resume, and a statement of faith to email@example.com
Address1006 Peck St NW
Roanoke, Virginia 24017
Weekly Attendance: 150
Contact InformationLynn H Thompson Phone: (540) 986-0414 Fax: (000) 002-4017 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edgewood Christian Church, Roanoke, Va. seeking a Senior Minister. Current Minister stepping down. Congregation of approximate 150 people. Prefer experienced, married man. Salary negotiable. Contact Pulpit Committee
Address4094 E. 1050th Ave.
Oblong, Illinois 62449
Contact InformationArvin Moden Phone: (618) 593-3633 Fax: (618) 592-6061 Email: email@example.com
The Oblong Children’s Christian Home, a financially sound ministry supported by churches and individuals, is seeking a Christian Executive Director with a heart for neglected, troubled, delinquent and at-risk children and their families as well as a heart for the staff that serve them. The Oblong Children’s Christian Home provides stable Christian family homes on a campus setting. Houseparents provide unconditional love and guidance. The youth also participate in counseling and a therapeutic horsemanship program. High School youth initially attend an on-campus computer based school but can progress to the public school. The home has excellent facilities. The youth and staff attend one of several local Christian Churches or Churches of Christ in the community.
The goal for most children is for them to return home when both the children and the parents are prepared for successful reunification. If return home is not possible, the home assists the youths through their transitional living program until they are prepared for independent living . The ultimate goal is to prepare the young person for a life of Christian living and for eternity.
The Executive Director provides vision for the ministry under the guidance of the Board of Directors and servant leadership to a full time staff of 10 full time houseparents, teacher, public relations person and financial manager. The Executive Director shares with the Director of Public Relations fund raising activities including presenting the ministry in churches. For a complete job description please visit our website.
Application Procedure: Send cover letter, resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Sep 22, 2021
Address15035 St Rt 12 E
Findlay, Ohio 45840
Weekly Attendance: 225
Contact InformationJoel Johnson Phone: (419) 423-2161 Email: email@example.com
POSITION TITLE: WORSHIP MINISTER
Purpose of Position: To lead the worship Ministry of Parkview Christian Church through the development of a total program that will enhance individual worship, corporate worship and service to Christ through music and related arts.
- Lead and direct the planning, preparation, performance, recruiting, and evaluating of a comprehensive worship program.
- Supervise the work of any assigned paid professional or volunteer musicians.
- Enlist and train leaders for the worship ministry team and volunteers to be vocalists, instrumentalists, sound, stage design, livestream, and tech team.
- Coordinate schedules for volunteers to fill all necessary roles in the worship services and special seasonal programs.
- Serve as a potential resource for Youth & Children’s Worship teams, and provide guidance to the other ministry teams that participate in the worship services.
- Serve as Ministry Team Leader for the Worship Ministry Team regarding objectives, goals, finances, equipment, programs, and Spiritual leadership.
- Oversee the training, operation, maintenance and scheduling of operators for the worship center sound, lighting, livestream, and computer systems.
- Plan and present the budget for Worship Ministry and recommend resources for leaders and participants of music, drama, and worship services.
- Provide music for weddings, funerals, special projects, ministries, and other church-related activities upon request and as available.
- Recruit and/or audition participants and leaders for all areas of worship.
- Provide organization and maintenance of the equipment storage areas.
- Select and oversee the purchase of printed and recorded music, resources, musical instruments and equipment, and proper licensing of copyrighted material.
- Maintain current website information and content.
- Communicate regularly with elders and in conjunction with their guidance, direct and oversee to such tasks that may be assigned to him from time to time.
OTHER PASTORAL ROLES
- Share in membership visitation regarding specific needs, i.e. hospitalization, crisis, death in the family, sickness, evangelism, and other special needs.
- Participate in weekly sermon study in preparation for Sunday’s services.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings to coordinate schedules and upcoming events.
- Participate in, teach, speak, or lead Sunday school, small groups, Bible studies, and sermons as needed and available.
- Be available, on a limited basis, as a possible resource person for activities outside of the church with approval of Senior Minister and Eldership.
- Be involved with local ministers and events in the community.
- Communicate with Elders about the Worship Ministry. Participate in monthly Elder/Staff meetings and be prepared to lead and supervise special tasks that may be assigned from time to time. Participate in the Elder Bible Study that is designed to train and equip church leadership.
PRINCIPAL ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS
- Is under the general direction of the Senior Minister.
- Directs the audition, selection, recruitment and training of musicians, singers, and other volunteers.
- Consults with Senior Minister for advice and assistance and works in support of the Ministers on staff by encouraging, collaborating and offering advice.
- A man of God whose life strives to achieve high standards of Christian character.
- Shall have a Christ-like attitude; maintain congenial leadership manners for developing compatible relationships and joyful worship.
- A member of the Christian Church or Church of Christ.
- Holds a BA or BS Degree in Worship or equivalent from approved Bible College or Seminary.
- Has sufficient experience and energy to lead worship.
- Demonstrates an ability to work with and lead all age groups of the congregation.
- Demonstrates sufficient musical skill to effectively lead worship.
- Demonstrates organizational skills to carry out required tasks.
- Dedicated to winning people to Christ and deepening their faith.
- An encouraging and supportive member of a unified team ministry.
- Shall have a passion for ministry, be highly motivated and energetic, a self-starter with supportive family.
- Maintains spiritual growth/health by attending conferences, conventions, courses and study.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships through open communication and respectful conduct.
- Is the Spiritual head of his home, making quality family life a priority.
- Demonstrates a willingness to serve under authority of others as well as being an authority for others.
Posted: Sep 21, 2021
Address45 Olympia Rd
New Bern, North Carolina 28560
Weekly Attendance: 150
Contact InformationScott Askew Phone: (252) 637-3727 Fax: (000) 000-0000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for an Associate Minister of Youth and Families.
This minister would oversee our ministries covering ages birth and up, focusing on programming for students and teaching parents how to develop and grow kids into powerful disciple makers for Jesus Christ.
We have volunteer staff in place for our children’s programming, so this position would oversee, equip and train those volunteers and the future Children’s Minister/Director.
The right person for this job will be able to step in to lead our teens, young adults and young families in ministry through life groups, worship and get togethers. Our goal is to also hire a Teen Minister in the future who would work under this ministry position allowing the Associate Minister more flexibility in long term planning, teaching and assisting with preaching and worship services.
Preference will be given to graduates from a Restoration Movement college with at least a B.S. or B.A. in Theology, Preaching or Youth and Family.
Preference will also be given to individuals with at least five years experience in full time vocational ministry.
If you would like the full job description, please email our Lead Minister, Scott Askew at email@example.com and he will gladly send you a copy.
We are praying for our next minister. We hope that he can find many years of joyful ministry here with our family at Broad Creek!
Address5161 Oakland Church Rd
Falmouth, Kentucky 41004
Weekly Attendance: 80
Contact InformationSherry Fields Phone: (606) 782-0930 x8596546174 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakland Christian Church began in 1860, and is a non-denominational body of believers. We have a long history as a church whose beginnings were planted from “The Restoration Movement”, and with God’s unfailing grace, we believe there is an amazing future ahead of us! As a church our mission is to “CONNECT, GROW, AND SERVE” with those in our community through a Christ Centered, Bible teaching, people serving body of loving believers. We are searching for a minister who is strong in the doctrine of the Bible and who will lead our church to CONNECT, GROW, AND SERVE for Jesus! Our average Sunday attendance is 80
Posted: Sep 20, 2021
Address318 North Main Street
Williamstown, Kentucky 41097
Weekly Attendance: 95
Contact InformationShawn West Phone: (859) 242-0149 Email: email@example.com
Senior Minster, current job description available upon request.
Posted: Sep 19, 2021
Address1871 Atlanta Hwy
Madison, Georgia 30650-3401
Weekly Attendance: 50
Contact InformationCory Thomas Phone: (706) 342-2250 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison Christian Church is seeking a full-time Youth & Children’s Minister to join our team. We are a fun-loving church that is passionate about young people and seeing them grow closer to the Lord. This is a new position that will build on the effective work of an amazing intern who served part time for the past two years.
We are looking for an exceptionally relational leader who loves the Lord above all and has a heart for guiding children and youth to Christ. Responsibilities include evangelizing and discipling young people, recruiting and training volunteers as well as leading regular programming and special events.
We are located in the tourist-friendly town of Madison, GA, known for its gorgeous, historic Antebellum plantation homes and welcoming, small-town atmosphere. Madison was recognized by Southern Living Magazine in 2017 as “One of the Best Small Towns in America” and #6 on the 2017 USA Today list of “Best Small Southern Towns.” We are on I-20, 1 hour east of downtown Atlanta and 35 minutes south of Athens, home of the University of Georgia. More information can be found at www.visitmadisonga.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact in an incredibly supportive environment (in addition to our minister, three of our elders are Bible College graduates), contact email@example.com for more information and a formal Job Description. This would be a great opportunity for a recent Bible college graduate. Pay is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Posted: Sep 17, 2021
AddressPO Box 307
Cowden, Illinois 62422
Weekly Attendance: 150 pre-covid
Contact InformationKim Crouch Phone: (217) 783-2192 Fax: (217) 783-2619 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FCC is a multi-generational congregation that is actively pursuing our stated mission: “To proclaim Christ’s message, equip the believer, and encourage everyone to become more like Christ in our service to Him.” We are seeking a full-time minister to lead and shepherd our congregation in partnership with the elders. A candidate who loves God and loves people, is skilled in preaching and teaching God’s Word, relates well with people, and values. evangelism.