What To Bring
Dorm Resident Checklist
The dorms are furnished with. . .
- A twin bed with dresser drawers
- A desk and a chair
- A closet
- A window and blinds
- Cable TV connection (students need to provide coaxial cable)
- Air Conditioning
Things to bring with you. . .
- Twin-sized sheets, bedding, mattress cover, pillows, pillowcases
- Note: Extra Long Twin sheets are required in Dale and Pifer Halls.
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Eating utensils
- Dish Soap
- Clothes and clothes hangers
- Laundry supplies
- Television, VCR, DVD/radio, and alarm clock
Appliances You Can Bring…
- Refrigerators that DO NOT exceed 36”
- Microwaves less than 1000 watts
- Coffee pots & Keurigs
Things you cannot bring. . .
- Candles (lit or unlit)
- Extension cords
- only power strips with surge protectors are permitted.
- Toasters, toaster ovens, or any other appliance with exposed coils or heating elements.