Health Protocol for Retrieving Dorm Contents:
- A Temperature of 100° or above (without the use of fever-reducing medicines)
- Currently on home quarantine or containment
- You’ve traveled to a high incident zone in the US within the last 14 days (Washington State, California, Florida, New York)
- Been exposed to someone with COVID -19
When do I need to be moved out of the dorm?
- If possible and safe, it would be helpful if student’s personal belongings could be moved out of their dorm room by Tuesday, March 31st. See below for additional information.
Who should I contact to complete the checkout?
- Female Dorm room checkouts need to be completed with Bekah Bryant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Male Dorm room checkouts need to be completed with Devin Johnson email@example.com
What are the times I can complete a checkout?
- Checkouts should be completed between 9 am and 4 pm Monday through Saturday.