Career Resource Center
The Career Resource Center at Kentucky Christian University is an employment assistance center committed to serving Kentucky Christian University students. The Center’s objectives are to improve each student’s marketability in their chosen field of employment by:
- Guiding and assisting students in determining their best career choice
- Guiding and assisting students in their development of a personal and professional career network
- Instructing and assisting students in their development of well-constructed resumes, cover letters, and job portfolios.
It is advisable that students become involved in their career planning during their freshman year. The basis of Kentucky Christian University’s Career Service Center is a strong campus-wide vocational theory that understands the need for and nature of career development over the students’ career/life span.
Kentucky Christian University’s Career Resource Center is located in Lusby Center, Room 234.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Tuesday & Thursday
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To arrange an appointment outside of operational hours, please call (606) 474-3231 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Career Services
- Personal guidance and assistance in helping students determine their best career choice
- Personal guidance and assistance in helping students develop a personal and professional career network
- Resume and cover letter writing workshops
- Personal assistance in developing resume and cover letters
- Interviewing tips
- Personal guidance and assistance in development of student job portfolios