All KCU ID holders are able to access Young Library’s electronic holdings from off-campus provided that they have access to the internet. Follow the steps below to use our databases when you are off campus.
- Select the database or electronic book title that you would like to access.
- A box will appear requesting:
- In the box beside Name/Username type in your Last name only, with the first letter capitalized
- On the box beside Barcode/Password type in kc + your student ID number with no leading zeros.
- Click on Submit.
If you still cannot access the site, contact Young Library at 474-3240 during operating hours.
- Name/Username: Smith
- Barcode/Password :kc123456