KCU President’s Circle
Paul reminds us in 1 Corinthians 3 that it does not matter who “plants” or “waters” because God grants the increase. The same is still true today. “He who plants and he who waters are one in purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building.” (1 Corinthians 3:8-9)
Imagine entering heaven and being surrounded by people who are there because of something you “planted”. That happens when you donate to Kentucky Christian University. We train men and women to be kingdom workers. They will carry the message of Christ around the world. With job placement levels 90% and higher for nearly every program and being one of the most affordable private universities in Kentucky, it is not hard to see what makes KCU a special place.
Still, we would love to see the day come where students can attend our university and leave with minimal to no debt so that their focus upon graduation is how to impact the kingdom; not how to pay back their loans. The President’s Circle is a core support system of people who value Christ-centered education and, with you joining us, we take a step closer to that day.
President’s Circle Members Make the Following Commitments:
• Pray for God to do His work in and through the lives of KCU students, faculty, staff, alumni, and partners. This is vital to ensure that KCU remains always in alignment with God’s direction and purpose.
• Promote KCU by encouraging family, friends, and associates within their churches and communities to explore the University and the opportunities it offers.
• Provide consistent, generous donations of at least $500 per year to the KCU Annual Fund which underwrites the cost of education for over 70% of our students.
Benefits for Members of President’s Circle:
Brilliantly crafted KCU President’s Circle pin
Bronze ($500-$999 annual gifts)
Silver ($1,000-$4,999 annual gifts)
Gold ($5,000-$9,999 annual gifts)
Diamond ($10,000+ annual gifts)
Special invitation to the annual Alumni Homecoming Banquet in the fall
• Invitations to other special concerts, receptions, and events
• Tax deduction for each generous gift
Please prayerfully consider being a member of the President’s Circle. Together we can help today’s students receive the Christ-centered, biblically-based education they need to be tomorrow’s Christian leaders. Contact the Office of Development for help in setting up a President’s Circle membership.
Terry Allcorn, PhD