In addition to other services, the Registrar’s Office also offers assistance in verifying student enrollment status and degree confirmation. If you are a current student, please stop by the Registrar’s Office during office hours for help with any of the following:
- You have a form for a good student discount
- You have a deferment form from a lender
- You need a letter of good standing for concurrent enrollment
- You need a certificate of enrollment faxed to a parent or insurance agent
- You need to verify that you are full-time for another outside organization
If you are an outside agency verifying enrollment or conferred degrees, please fax a signed release form to (606) 474-3189. We will not be able to assist you without a signed release.