Every year the U. S. Department of Education selects a percentage of financial aid applicants for a review of their financial aid information. This review is known as verification.
If your application is selected for verification, you will need to submit certain information to our Financial Aid Office. Below are the forms to print, complete, and send to our office.
2020-21 Verification Worksheets:
- The Financial Aid Office will contact you requesting the necessary documents.
- Students/parents are encouraged to submit the required information/documentation as soon as possible to enable the Financial Aid Office to review, process, and release the student’s financial aid in a timely manner.
- In order to receive funds, all forms MUST be received four weeks prior to the last day of the term. Failure to do so may result in loss of funds.
- Please contact the Financial Aid Office if you are having difficulty submitting forms.
- If there is a discrepancy in any of the above items, you may need to provide the Financial Aid Office with additional information.
- Any necessary corrections will be resubmitted to the Federal Student Aid Processing Center.
- You will be notified if correction(s) are made. You will also receive a notification if your awards change due to a correction.
Once selected for verification, you cannot receive any federal financial aid funds (including Federal Work Study and Direct Loans) until the verification process has been completed.
Once the verification process is complete, you will receive information regarding your eligibility.
Kaitlyn J. Jones
Assistant Director of Financial Aid