The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.Submit Opening
For assistance with the following please contact Jeff Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org or 606-474-3298):
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Posted: Nov 29, 2017
Address936 Winifred Road
Cumberland, Maryland 21502
Weekly Attendance: 110
Contact InformationLeo Lavin Phone: (301) 722-6516 Email: Leo.email@example.com
Full-time Youth minister needed. We are seeking a man with a Bachelor’s degree from a Restoration Movement college to do Full-time youth ministry @ Winifred Road Church of Christ (WRCC) in Cumberland, Maryland. Working mostly with grades 6-12 in teaching and spiritual guidance he would also oversee the children’s ministry. His ministry opportunities would include developing, equipping, and guiding a youth ministry team, community interaction, visits, conferences, camp, concerts, missions, sports, etc. He would also assist in calling, preaching, planning + administration within the larger church body. He would lead Wednesday’s teen program called “The Next Chapter” and oversee the “Kids for Christ” child evangelism program.
WRCC mission statement is CONNECT to God and others, GROW together, GO to the lost. We have 2 services on Sunday morning (1 Blended, 1 contemporary,) with an average weekly attendance of 110 (including 20 children). Current leadership includes 2 ministers, 4 elders, 1 deacon, 1 youth intern, and a volunteer secretary.
Package requires 40+ hours per week. Benefits include $30,000 per year salary, paid vacation, ½ FICA paid, medical help, and paid ministry expenses. Our goal is to have completed fundraising and have a youth minister on staff by June 2018. Applications are being received as of November 27, 2017 by Leo Lavin at Leo.firstname.lastname@example.org. Winifred Road Church of Christ, 936 Winifred Road, Cumberland, MD 21502. 301-722-6516
Address6286 W. State Rd 144
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
Weekly Attendance: 200
Contact InformationEric Allen Phone: (317) 422-5718 Email: email@example.com
We looking for International Students for official or unofficial internships to help them prepare for a future in ministry.
- Grow your skills and passion for God and ministry by working alongside our excellent ministry staff.
- Learn to be a part of a local church working to embrace other cultures as we learn to share Christ together.
- Internships are held at our church campus offering real ministry experience providing both focused and general ministry experience.
- Be a part of a host family and find life-long loving relationships.
- Internships are paid positions as a part of our ministry staff with housing and meals provided.
- Internships vary in length dependent on student availability and college course requirements.
You can find more information and apply online at http://bluffcreek.org/internships.
Posted: Nov 28, 2017
Weekly Attendance: 150
Contact InformationWilliam Arnold Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E5 Church Staffing is pleased to announce an opening for an Associate Minister with an emphasis in Family Ministries for First Christian Church Belleville, in Belleville Illinois.
Belleville is a growing bedroom community of approximately 43,000 people just outside of St. Louis. It is home to over 10 colleges and universities within a 20 mile radius and boasts a strong young adult and young family population.
The Associate Minister’s primary responsibilities will be coordinating the Children and Youth Ministries of FCC. He will be a strong relationship builder that helps to coordinate all K-12 activities. FCC considers themselves a relationship oriented church and strongly prefers that the associate minister recruits and develops a strong volunteer base rather than simply doing everything themselves. Success will be measured primarily through the investment into and development of youth sponsors and the growth of relationships with young families in the church and the community.
The Associate Minister will work closely with the Sr. Minister and report to the elders. His full role and secondary responsibilities will be coordinated with the Sr. Minister depending on the gifts and passions of the candidate. There will be additional opportunities to preach, lead worship, participate in hospital visits, champion a first impressions ministry, coordinate community outreach, and develop relationships with college students.
First Christian Church is in the midst of an exciting season of change as God moves them into a new season of life. The person filling this role is a strategic hire that will have a lot of flexibility in helping the church enter into this new season. The elders and staff are excited to place a strong emphasis on young families and are relying on this person to help lead the charge.
A college degree is preferred but not required for this position. Experience can be substituted for education. Non-traditional candidates are welcome to apply. Salary range is 36-40,000 DOE.
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will not be able to respond to every application. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of your submission, you have not been chosen to move forward in the search process.
Address3150 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
Contact InformationTommy Simpson Phone: (859) 537-6712 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP LEADER / CREATIVE ARTS MINISTER
Tates Creek Christian Church
“Tates Creek Christian Church, Lexington, Kentucky, is seeking a Contemporary Worship Leader & Creative Arts Minister. The position is full-time and will include responsibility for planning and coordinating the weekly Contemporary Worship service to lead worshippers to the throne of God and to enhance the sermon. In establishing and leading the Creative Arts Ministry, the position will be responsible for finding creative ways to help communicate the weekly themes and special programs up to and including short videos, graphics, and musical drama programs. The church is located within two miles of the University of Kentucky campus, so the opportunity for outreach is great. The successful candidate will have completed or be working toward a ministry degree from a recognized Restoration Movement College or University. See the attached for job description for further information. To express interest in this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Tommy Simpson at email@example.com.
Responsible to the Senior Minister for planning, coordinating, and promoting creative aspects of
ongoing and special programs and church publications. Responsibilities also include leadership
of the contemporary worship service.
PROFILE OF CHARACTER:
• Commitment to Christ
• Theologically sound and biblically faithful
• Excellent communication skills including all aspects of communication:
o Effective listening
• Values a team concept of ministry
• High moral and ethical character that is reflective in behavior and decision making
CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP LEADER/DIRECTOR ROLE
• Develop, in conjunction with Senior Minister, appropriate annual and weekly worship
service themes and plans.
• Lead worship in the contemporary service.
• Coordinate volunteers and musicians with setting up/tear down with special attention to the
audio and visual equipment.
• Evaluate lyrics of all music to ensure they are biblically sound.
• Provide ministerial guidance to those involved in the service.
• Develop creative elements to reinforce the ideas put forth in the sermon.
• Develop services that will be meaningful and relevant and provide a multi-sensory
worship experience and learning environment.
• Use social media to communicate vision, themes, topics, and to keep open lines of
communication with those who attend.
• Keep current with new worship music and implement into the service.
• Spend time memorizing music to better engage the congregation with eye contact.
• Spend time working on transitions between songs/service elements so there is no “dead
• Promote the contemporary service to the community and to all nearby colleges and
• Provide service opportunities through music, set-up/tear-down, audio/video, greeters, etc.
• Provide service projects/opportunities outside of the service.
• Lead and oversee all rehearsals.
• Recruit new musicians and volunteers.
• Develop all front of house presentations (ProPresenter).
• Provide training for all audio/video tech volunteers.
CREATIVE ARTS MINISTER ROLE
• Lead Communications Team in generating ideas and plans to support and promote church
activities, ministries, and special events.
• Work with Worship staff and other ministers to plan, coordinate, and carry out special
events programs in furtherance of the church mission and vision.
• Work with staff to develop and produce video presentations for desired aspects of church
• Maintain Social Networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with excellence.
• Design service communication pieces that support and enhance the service experience
including any announcement videos and ministry promotional videos
• Oversee video testimonies.
• Design message series theme graphics or oversee production by an outside firm.
• Stay abreast of current graphic design trends, software and publishing resources, printing,
and photography updates.
• Design graphics for special events or as requested by leadership. May utilize an outside
design firm as necessary.
• Oversee and coordinates photography support for church activities.
• Oversee content and layout of programs on in-house monitors.
• Oversee presentation of church web app.
• Oversee presentation of the church website.
• Musical abilities.
• Proficient vocally (singing) and with guitar and/or keyboard.
• Working knowledge of sound and media technology.
• Experience with leading or administration of a contemporary service.
• Experience in media and creative arts, especially with regard to technology.
• Proven success in the ability to utilize volunteers and lead a team.
To perform this ministry job successfully, it is expected the candidate has a college degree or
be working toward the degree. Specifically, that education/training would be in an area of
Christian ministry and likely from a school recognized by the Tates Creek Christian Church
Elders. Proficiency and comfort in the use of the computer and other technology are vital to
success in this position.
This position requires standing, walking, sitting, bending, kneeling, stooping, reaching, pulling,
and lifting up to 40 pounds. In an eight-hour shift, this position may require sitting for five hours
and standing or walking for three hours.
Address625 Meadowbrook Drive
King, North Carolina 27021
Weekly Attendance: 250
Contact InformationGlenn Van Meter Phone: (336) 983-2206 Fax: (336) 985-3559 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Christian Church (King, North Carolina) is seeking a Student Minister who is passionate about building relationships with students and working alongside their parents to help them grow in their faith. The primary responsibilities will be to lead our student ministries for middle schoolers, high schoolers and our college students. This person would also be encouraged to be involved in other ministries in the church including: some preaching, working with our children’s director, and helping to strengthen either our Music/Worship Services or enhance our Media/Technology development. We are looking for a graduate from a Christian Church/Church of Christ background who has a passion to see others come to know the Lord, and build a faith that’s real and lasting. Discipleship, accountability and personal growth is expected and will be encouraged along the journey.
First Christian averages 250 on a Sunday in a town of around 7,000 people. Compensation package commensurate with experience/ability. Interested candidates may send their questions and resume’s to
Glenn Van Meter, Pastor
First Christian Church
P.O. Box 504
King, NC 27021
Posted: Nov 27, 2017
Address3150 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
Contact InformationTommy Simpson Phone: (859) 537-6712 Email: email@example.com.
“Tates Creek Christian Church, Lexington, Kentucky, is seeking a Church Administrator. The position is full-time and is responsible for all financial, facility, and business operations of the church. Effective leadership of the administrative and facility staff is also an important part of the position. The church is located within two miles of the University of Kentucky campus, so the opportunity for outreach is great. The successful candidate will have a background of leadership in a Restoration Movement Church or Ministry and a degree in business or ministry. See the attached for job description for further information. To express interest in this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Tommy Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Tates Creek Christian Church
Responsible to the Senior Minister and the Elders for all the business, financial, and facility management of the church operation. This includes structures and systems for church communication and oversight of some ministerial and support staff.
PROFILE OF CHARACTER:
- Commitment to Christ
- Theologically sound and biblically faithful
- Excellent communication skills including all aspects of communication:
- Effective listening
- Values a team concept of ministry
- High moral and ethical character that is reflective in behavior and decision making
- Supervise and seek to improve our system of financial accountability seeking to keep the church programs operating within budget. Staff representative to the Financial Ministry Team.
- Responsible for preparation and compilation of annual budget for consideration and approval of the Elders.
- Responsible for collecting quotes, negotiating terms, and contracting (with the approval of the Elders) for all insurance policies, ongoing contracts, and other purchases.
- Coordinate, negotiate, and contract (with the approval of the Elders) for all personnel benefits, including health insurance policies, on an annual basis.
- Serve as the Staff representative to the Personnel Committee for the evaluation of personnel policies and benefits.
- Select, coordinate, and maintain the optimal use of all office equipment including computer (hardware and software), inter office network, Internet services, and phone system. This includes the church management software (member database) and financial software.
- Responsible for the approval of the design and production of all church communications, including any or all of the following: website, social media sites, church app, electronic or printed newsletters, Sunday morning bulletin. This includes ordering any outside graphic design work.
- Provide direct supervision of the Facility Manager, custodial, and secretarial staffs, taking the necessary actions to maintain a high level of effectiveness.
- Maintain the church calendar, scheduling events for all church programs, van usage, community organizations, weddings, etc.
- Coordinate the church calendar with all the staff including the custodial and secretarial staffs. This includes making sure the Ministerial Staff is scheduled for daily hospital visits and the desired number of Ministers in the office each day.
- Organize programs and schedule within the LIFE Ministries for the safe and effective use of the building for exercise and fellowship. Collect the annual LIFE Ministries Membership Fee from users not members of TCCC.
- Serve as the Staff representative to Facilities Ministry Team.
- Supervise inventory supplies such as office supplies and dry goods.
- Ensure adequate facilities, multi-media equipment, audio-visual equipment, supplies etc. are available for Bible School Classes, Wednesday Evening Classes, and Church Bible Studies, which are on site.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Senior Minister.
- Accounting and/or business experience and knowledge
- Proficient in organization
- Skilled and comfortable in the use of technology
- Proven ability to lead staff effectively
To perform this ministry job successfully, it is expected that the candidate have a college degree. Specifically, that education / training would be in an area of business or accounting. Formal biblical education or a proven understanding of biblical knowledge and ministry is also essential to success in this position. Previous experience as an Executive Minister is preferred but not required. Proficiency and comfort in the use of the computer and other technology is vital to success in this position.
This position requires standing, walking, sitting, bending, kneeling, stooping, reaching, pulling, and lifting up to 40 pounds. In an eight hour shift, this position may require sitting for six hours and standing or walking for two hours.
Address1187 Flat Shoals Road
King, North Carolina 27021
Weekly Attendance: 120
Contact InformationThomas Kiger Phone: (336) 413-5800 Email: email@example.com
Position DescriptionCapella Church of Christ is looking for a minster for the contemporary service. Successful applicant must be:-Bible-centered minister-Prepare and preach Sunday sermons-Teach Bible study weekly-Provide counsel and comfort to the congregants-Be an active member of the Church Leadership Team-Prepared to work hard along side the congregation to grow the churchInterested applicants should inquire for full job description and further questions.
Address6265 Georgetown Rd
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Weekly Attendance: 120
Contact InformationCharles E Barnes Phone: (502) 320-4266 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Providence Baptist Church is seeking a part time Youth Minister to help meet the spiritual needs of our Youth. The Minister will be responsible for Sunday Morning “Sunday School” and Wednesday evening discipleship times. Minister will also be responsible for planning and conducting special activities throughout the year. If you are interested please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank You!
Address110 Caleb Powers Ln
Olive Hill, Kentucky 41164
Contact InformationJeremy Rodgers Phone: (606) 255-0004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Christian Church of Olive Hill
Senior Minister Job Description
The role of the Senior Minister of the First Christian Church of Olive Hill is to support and further the beliefs and ideology of a New Testament Church through biblical preaching and teaching. To further the church and its membership in all aspects of Godly servanthood, passion for, and worship of Jesus Christ.
- Overseeing and leadership of worship services.
- Shepherding of congregation spiritually through sermons, lessons, and interaction.
- Work alongside church Elders, Deacons, and Trustees to further the mission and vision of the church.
- Work in conjunction with choir and praise band leadership and members to schedule and carryout service planning and development.
- Actively communicate and interact with internal church groups (Youth and Ladies Circle)
- Provide a direct link for interaction with sister churches and the community.
Ministerial Degree is preferred but not required. Please provide educational background.
Previous experience in ministry is required. Please provide a list of all related work experience for the last five (5) years minimum with a point of contact for reference.
Please provide a minimum of three (3) personal references not directly related to any of your work-related references.
Deadline and Point of Contact
Submit resume to email@example.com
Address318 N. Main St.
Williamstown, Kentucky 41097
Weekly Attendance: 125-175
Contact InformationAdam Bowman Phone: (812) 697-9981 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Williamstown Christian Church is seeking a full-time Youth and Children’s minister. Williamstown Kentucky is the home of the life-sized Noah’s Ark replica and museum and is located 45 minutes from Lexington, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio, and only an hour from Louisville, Kentucky. The minister will lead a contemporary service and a traditional service each Sunday morning. As student minister, the minister will work with those in 6th grade – 12th grade. The position includes a 3 bedroom parsonage next-door to the church, and salary will be commensurate with experience. You may mail your resume to 318 N. Main Street, Williamstown, KY 41097 or email it to email@example.com.Position ProfileJob Title: Pastor of Youth and ChildrenOne Sentence Job DescriptionTo help kids, students and families find Jesus and teach them to be his lifelong followers.Direct ReportAccountable to Senior PastorWorks closely with all team leaders to ensure that kids, students and families are all being most efficiently reached within the churchPrimary Duties
Lead WCC Youth Ministry
- Make your personal relationship with Jesus your number one priority and model him to the world
- Make your relationship with your family your number two priority
- Be in active relationships with un-churched, de-churched, and unbelieving people
- Help WCC fulfill the mission of reaching those far from Jesus and teaching them to be his lifelong followers
- Be involved in students’ lives outside of the church (i.e., attending ball games, 4H shows, attending school lunches, etc.)
- Be connection point between youth and families
- Overall responsibility for leading WCC Youth Ministry
- Meet with and lead Youth Committee
Lead WCC Children’s Ministry
- Lead, shepherd and grow WCC Youth Ministry
- Provide weekly experience for students grade 6-12 on a weekly basis
- This experience will include, but not be limited to, fun games; a time of worship led by a worship team or some other effective method; a creative Biblical message; help of a volunteer team.
- Coordinate teaching series for WCC Youth Ministry
- All series should be practical and Biblical
- Weekly Supervise/Lead Sunday School/Small Groups for WCC Youth
- Work closely with youth Sunday School leaders to make sure they have material needed or lead those groups
- Recruit, train and develop volunteers for WCC Youth Ministry
- Responsible for recruiting volunteer leaders
- Volunteers of both sexes must be recruited to ensure gender based groups can happen when needed.
- Train Volunteers to meet the needs of students
- Ensure all volunteers have had background screening
- Responsible for recruiting volunteer leaders
- Lead and organize an annual winter retreat
- Our goal is 65% involvement
- Lead and organize an annual summer retreat/camp
- Our goal is 80% involvement
- Lead and organize at least one missions/service opportunity for students each year
- This could be in our communities at home or abroad
- Raise up student leaders who will lead worship, teach, lead in other areas of WCC Youth
- Provide prayer and encouragement to youth through difficult decisions and life situations
- Ensure the safety of WCC Youth during all activities
- Research all camps/retreats for safety concerns
- Responsible for all youth being supervised during all activities
- Confirm all youth have appropriate signed permission slips/safety and medical forms from parents
Develop Tools and resources for Families to grow spiritually
- Create an upbeat environment that helps kids develop a relationship with Christ and become lifelong followers of Jesus
- Recruit/Train/Develop a team to help with curriculum as needed
- Develop a system to train and teach leaders
- Ensure all leaders and volunteers have had background screening
- Ensure all leaders and volunteers have proper training for working with WCC Children’s Ministry
- Develop a method to resource parents
- Provide tools to enable parents to better lead their kids to Jesus
- Direct or delegate WCC Christmas Program
- Select Script or develop idea
- Recruit volunteers and leaders
- Create/delegate the creation of props and a set
- Direct or delegate WCC Summer Program
- Recruit volunteers and leaders
- Create/purchase curriculum as needed
- Help train parents that they are God’s plan for raising their families; the church is an aid to their work, not vice versa
- Build community with WCC Youth and volunteers
- Meet youth where they are: attending ball games, events, 4H shows, school lunches, etc.
- Correspond weekly with youth – send encouraging letters, cards and texts
- Meet with each volunteer at least once per quarter face-to-face to see how they can be encouraged and equipped
- Send letters, cards, and texts of encouragement and thanks weekly
- Allow pastor to know who needs encouragement so he can send encouragement as well
- Participate in necessary meetings and project management
- Attend weekly staff meeting.
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Submit monthly reports for board
- Communicate ongoing needs and upcoming events on a weekly basis to parents and congregation via:
- Announcements during service as needed
- WCC website
- Text message
- Church bulletin
- Consistently tithe to WCC
- Regularly promote WCC on social media
- Attend all WCC events as available
- Pursue personal leadership and growth
- Find and meet with a mentor
- Listen to weekly podcast to develop growth, suggested but not limited to:
- Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast
- Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast
- Other sermons
- Read the following on Leadership
- “Deep and Wide” by Andy Stanley (read within the first two months of employment – if you have already read it, read it again)
- “The Blessed Life” by Robert Morris (read within the first two months employment – if you have already read it, read it again)
- Passion for Jesus and his church
- Passion for your family
- Desire for the lost to be saved
- Self-starter who shows initiative
- Thick skinned
- Soft hearted
Posted: Nov 21, 2017
Address6590 S. Indianapolis Rd
Whitestown, Indiana 46075
Contact InformationSara Kehrer Phone: (317) 769-5557 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Traders Point, we believe the churches of today should be developing more and better-equipped leaders for the churches of tomorrow. One of our values is to become a place where we are developing future leaders to make a global impact for the gospel. It is because of this that we created our Leadership Residency Program.
We believe a Leadership Residency can provide vital experience in which students discover their calling and are better prepared for their vocation. It is our goal to provide our Leadership Residents with practical training and intentional mentoring to more fully prepare them for their career/ministry. We currently have multiple openings available for Leadership Residents in the following ministry areas: Care, Connection, Pastoral, Discipleship, Outreach, Facilities, Communications, Creative Video, Kids Ministry, IT, Production, Student Ministry, Special needs and Worship.
Leadership Residents will serve for twelve months beginning June 4, 2018. As a leadership resident, participants are expected to complete projects, read select materials, accompany pastors on hospital and pastoral visits, participate in roundtable discussions, interviews, and staff meetings; and attend weekend services at one of our campuses. Leadership Residents are full time and receive an hourly wage.
We are searching for spiritually mature candidates who are passionate about their calling with a desire to develop their leadership skills in one of the above ministries. Eligible students will be at least in their senior year of college.
The deadline to submit the online application is February 9, 2018. Included in the application is a link for reference feedback. (https://tpcc.formstack.com/forms/leadres_ref) Applicants will email this link to the three references listed on their application. All reference forms must also be received by February 23rd.
Posted: Nov 17, 2017
Address50 Campground Ln
Wilmore, Kentucky 40390
Contact InformationAndy Bathje Phone: (859) 858-0140 Email: email@example.com
Job Posting: AmeriCorps Member Position
AdventureServe Ministries is accepting applications for AmeriCorps members. This is a temporary position beginning as early as January 1 and ending August 31, 2018 (6-9 month / 900 hours). Ideal candidates should have strong skills in communication, volunteer management and cultural sensitivity. AdventureServe Ministries is a Christian organization based in Wilmore, Kentucky that coordinates missions and wilderness experiences. There are two positions open, both focused toward the 2018 summer programs. Candidates could work part-time from Jan thru May and then full time in the summer or work full time from March to August (flexible as long as 900 hours are met). The work schedule could be adjusted for a college or graduate student and aligned with an academic internship if applicable.
Home Repair Position (Site Manager):
- *Candidates considered for Home Repair service would need basic construction skills.
- Identify residents in need by reviewing applications, meeting with homeowners and assessing problems.
- Creating plans for projects, organizing logistics, guiding volunteers and visiting work sites.
Mystery Trip Position (Manager/Coordinator):
- Coordinate with partner social agencies to provide volunteer teams.
- Train summer staff in volunteer guidance and needs of agencies.
- Communicate with youth leaders and coordinate all service trip logistics.
Additional Responsibilities of both positions:
- Assist with logistics or leadership of our other service programs and training of summer staff.
- Assist with volunteer recruitment, fundraising events and organizational activities.
- Full participation in AmeriCorps member requirements such as meetings and trainings.
The member will hold a position within AdventureServe Ministries similar to other staff members. However, the member will be employed through the federal AmeriCorps program which is coordinated through the Homeless and Housing Coalition of Kentucky, specifically within the Homes for All program.
Compensation & Benefits
The member would receive $6,315 as well as healthcare, dental insurance, student loan deferment, and childcare benefits, if eligible. The member would receive an additional $2,907 educational award toward existing student loans or future education (Total financial compensation of $9,222 or $10.25/hour). There may be basic lodging provided, laundry facilities, access to internet services, company vehicle for work purposes, personal office station and summer meals. The member will receive ongoing supervision and training that intentionally promote vocational and personal growth.
Contact: To learn about the host site, AdventureServe Ministries, go to adventureserve.org. Andy Bathje is coordinating the selection process (firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-858-0410). To learn more about the AmeriCorps program, go to hhck.org and review the Homes-For-All AmeriCorps program.
Posted: Nov 15, 2017
Address302 Lebanon Avenue
Campbellsville, Kentucky 42718
Weekly Attendance: 360
Contact InformationRodney Booe Phone: (270) 465-5571 Fax: (270) 465-5577 Email: email@example.com
The Campbellsville Christian Church (Campbellsville, Kentucky) is seeking a full-time Student Minister to show Christ’s love to students grades 6-12 and their families. A quality candidate will be a Godly individual who is teachable, team-minded, passionate about reaching and discipling teens for Christ, and, most importantly, faithfully leading their own walk with Christ well. Preference will be given to candidates who have graduated with a degree from a Bible college and have previous experience in church ministry. Campbellsville Christian is a church with an average worship attendance of 360 located in a college-town community of ~11,000 people. Compensation package commensurate with experience/ability. All interested applicants are asked to email their resume to:
Rodney Booe – Lead Minister
Campbellsville Christian Church
302 Lebanon Avenue
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Posted: Nov 14, 2017
Address3881 Hadensville-Fife Road
Goochland, Virginia 23063
Weekly Attendance: 60-75
Contact InformationGene Nelson Phone: (540) 872-1322 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forest Grove Christian Church (located in the western end of Goochland County, Virginia – directly between Charlottesville, VA and Richmond, VA) is in the process of securing a full-time Preaching Minister (to begin after January 1st, 2018). This smaller (but active) congregation (averaging between 50-70 people on any given Sunday) is a wonderful opportunity to minister with a group of people who love the Lord, their community, and each other! If interested in such an opportunity, please submit a resume (with references) to the following address: Forest Grove Christian Church; 3881 Hadensville-Fife Road; Goochland, Virginia 23063
Posted: Nov 13, 2017
Address8930 North State Road 267
Brownsburg, Indiana 46112
Weekly Attendance: 400
Contact InformationBen Radant Phone: (317) 852-2411 Email: email@example.com
Children’s Ministry Internship. You’ll get the opportunity to work with pre-teen and children’s worship, planning and leading lessons, preparing and participating with VBS, working with our community soccer program, and a whole lot more.