The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.
For assistance with the following please contact Jacob Shockey – email@example.com or 606-474-3277:
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3-month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Posted: Oct 24, 2019
Address1521 Whitley Point Road
Gays, Illinois 61928
Weekly Attendance: 150
Contact InformationSmyser Christian Church Chris Wheeler, Chairman . Phone: (217) 519-3060 Email: SCCministersearch19@gmail.com
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1837, Smyser Christian Church is an independent Restoration Movement body of believers. Centrally situated between the communities of Mattoon, Sullivan, Gays, and Windsor, SCC’s country location provides an opportunity for phenomenal evangelism and growth. With an average attendance of 150, SCC provides worship opportunities through both traditional and contemporary services. In addition, programs tailored to the unique worship needs of children are offered from birth through grade 5 by a dedicated group of volunteers. Opportunities for Christian education and fellowship are provided through Sunday school classes, weekly small groups for both adults and youth, and a wide variety of events across all age groups. Believing that our communities are a mission field, we actively engage in outreach through a variety of venues.
WHO WE DESIRE
After prayerful consideration, we believe that the following traits will enable the successful candidate to minister effectively to our congregation and to evangelize our communities.
• Possess a real and genuine love for and interest in the congregation and develop longterm relationships with individuals and families
• Exhibit the passion, energy, and heart for growing God’s kingdom both in numbers and in the spiritual growth of current believers
• Effectively, dynamically, and articulately communicate the Gospel both in the written and spoken word
• Demonstrate a contagious love of God
• Believe the Bible to be the inerrant Word of God and fully understand and support scripture-based doctrine
• Passionately embody God’s Word and live out the Gospel in one’s daily life
• Demonstrate integrity and honesty that is above reproach
• Lead and work effectively with ministry teams, elders, staff, and congregation
• Willingly and lovingly devote time to the pastoral care of the congregation
• View ministry as a calling and not just a “job”
HOW TO APPLY
Send a current resume and a link to a recent sermon to SCCministersearch19@gmail.com
Address1700 Loberg Ln
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
Weekly Attendance: 45 to 65
Contact InformationJeremy Frakes Phone: (870) 935-3845 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonesboro Christian Church Minister Search
Jonesboro Christian Church is seeking a full time preaching minister to lead the congregation to continue God’s work in Jonesboro, Arkansas and the surrounding area. We are looking for an enthusiastic man that can relate to all age groups and love to bring others to Christ through preaching, teaching, and visitation.
The minister is expected to prepare and preach sermons each Sunday and teach a Sunday School Class. Duties will also include performing weddings, funerals, and offer pastoral care to the sick, shut-ins and others in need. He must hold fast to Biblical Truths and be motivated to serve. Be available to the congregation by regular office hours, e-mails, and/or phone.
Jonesboro, Arkansas is a community with a population of around 70,000 people with excellent health facilities, educational schools for elementary and high schools along with higher education at Arkansas State University.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and an example of a recent sermon either in audio or preferably in video format, along with your experience and education to:
Jonesboro Christian Church
1700 Loberg Ln
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Voice Messages can be left at: (870) 935-3845
E-mails submissions would be sent to Jeremy Frakes at:
Address365 East Tom T. Hall Blvd
Olive Hill, Kentucky 41164
Weekly Attendance: 150
Contact InformationLandon T. Copley Phone: (606) 286-4191 Email: email@example.com
First Baptist Church of Olive Hill is seeking a bi-vocational youth pastor/youth ministry leader. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call FBC Olive Hill at 606-286-4191 if you have any questions. Below is the job description.
First Baptist Church of Olive Hill
Youth Pastor/Youth Ministry Leader
Bi-vocational/Part-time (Salary: $10,000 – $12,000)
15-20 hours a week
The youth pastor/youth ministry leader is responsible to the Senior Pastor for the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ through developing, implementing, and evaluating a comprehensive program of Youth Ministry (6th through 12th grades) at First Baptist Church of Olive Hill.
The youth pastor/youth ministry leader must:
- Be a professing believer in Jesus Christ.
- Have a daily and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be called to youth ministry.
- Be passionate about youth, reaching youth for Christ, and discipling youth.
- Be willing to meet youth where they are, and relate to them with grace, love, compassion, and concern.
- Have knowledge of youth culture and trends.
- Be a team player, willing to work with the Senior Pastor, leaders, and volunteers within the church.
- Have excellent communication, organizational skills, and be creative.
- Have the ability to cast a vision for your ministry in compliance with church vision set by the Senior Pastor.
- Pass a background check.
The youth pastor/youth ministry leader will:
- Be responsible for the youth ministry, which encompasses 6th through 12th grade for First Baptist Church of Olive Hill.
- Lead and serve as the main teacher for students on Sunday mornings (Sunday school), Sunday nights (FBC Small Groups), and Wednesday nights.
- Work alongside the Senior Pastor to plan and implement youth ministry events, programs, and camps. Work alongside other ministry leaders for church-wide events, as needed.
- Mentor, lead, counsel students.
- Recruit, train, empower, and groom adult volunteers for the youth ministry. Be flexible, overseeing the developing a ministry for volunteer involvement. Plan, schedule, and recruit adult volunteers for special events, including camps, retreats, lock-ins, fellowship outings, etc.
- Organize and recommend a budget for youth ministry to the Senior Pastor and Finance Committee.
- Use social media to promote events, youth ministry, and to interact/contact the kids and parents. Interact with the youth outside of the church whenever possible.
- Keep parents informed about youth ministry. Partner with parents and guardians regarding youth ministry and youth needs.
- Keep youth ministry attendance and assist in background checks for volunteers.
Posted: Oct 22, 2019
Address3319 Main St. East
Rainsville, Alabama 35986
Weekly Attendance: 40
Contact InformationDave Carmen Phone: (256) 638-7280 Email: email@example.com
Our minister has retired and we are seeking a full time preaching minister. Ideal candidate would be youth focused but capable of inspiring growth in all ages of the congregation. Normal pastoral duties are required. Needs to be of good moral and spiritual character. Would consider senior year bible college student. Possible help with tuition to the right candidate.
Posted: Oct 21, 2019
Address2351 Villa Rd.
Newberg, Oregon 97132
Weekly Attendance: 1500 +
Contact InformationDebbie Groat Phone: (503) 538-3104 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the ADVANCE residency program is to give aspiring church leaders an opportunity to further their education and ministry experience. By partnering with Hope International University (HIU) and Newberg Christian Church (NCC), our residents will get hands on ministry training while earning their Master of Arts Degree.
The ADVANCE residency program consists of 36 graduate units which can be completed while working at NCC. The cost for the program is $17,415 which can be paid in two semester payments to Hope International University (HIU). Financial aid and student loans are also available to qualifying students. Acceptance into the program will be based on the application for the ADVANCE residency program and successful enrollment at HIU.
Half of the course work (18 units) will be completed online through HIU and half of the course work (18 units) will be completed on the campuses of NCC.
Through this residency model, HIU and local churches can partner in providing mentoring, evaluation, and supervision for our students through a broad and highly practical learning experience. This residency is ideal for both graduating college seniors or second career adults looking to enter vocational ministry.
- HIU online course instruction for 18 units
- Staff support for online classwork
- An accredited Master of Arts in Christian Leadership degree upon completion of the program
NEWBERG CHRISTIAN CHURCH PROVIDES:
- Academic liaison & residency supervisor
- An internship mentor for each resident
- Practical ministry classes for residents
- Housing with a host family for the duration of the residency
Address7154 McFarland Rd
Indianapolis, Indiana 46227
Weekly Attendance: 200
Contact InformationSteve Ferguosn Phone: (317) 783-7714 Email: email@example.com
Family Ministries Pastor
The Vision of Southport Heights Christian Church: “Southport Heights Christian Church honors God by loving Jesus, loving others, and inviting all into the adventure of serving Him.” Abbreviated: Love God, Love People, Make Disciples.
Objective: To oversee the Kidventure Island(B-6th grade) and Wired Ministry (7th-12th grade) of SHCC. To equip parents to lead their children spiritually.
Direct Supervisor: Sr. Pastor
Work Schedule: Regular office hours. Available for ministry outside of regular office hours.
A mature relationship with Jesus as Savior and Lord
Regular practice of spiritual disciplines
A person of prayer
Exhibits the fruit of the Spirit and knows how to walk in the power of the Spirit
Strong relationship skills
A healthy balance of family, work and rest in their life
A person of integrity who has a good reputation
Agrees with the statement of faith of the Church
Talents for equipping leaders and working with teams
Ability to connect relationally with parents and children
Talents for teaching and communication
Willing to work closely with other Ministry Staff and leaders
Ability to develop and implement strategy
Willingness and ability to pioneer new projects and inspire others to new initiatives
Experience in raising a family would be an asset
Bible College or Seminary degree preferred.
3-5 years of experience in Youth or Childrenʼs ministry preferred
Build a discipling culture among Children, Youth, Parents, and Leaders
Recruit and Equip a team of volunteers in Youth and Kidventure Island Ministries that leads to
sustainability in these ministry areas (not dependent on paid staff).
Create a safe environment for Children and Youth that encourages growth in spiritual maturity.
Encourage and equip parents in their role as primary disciplers of their children. Support them in teaching and mentoring their children in a life of following Christ.
Develop a Student Leadership Team who will be equipped to lead and make disciples of their peers.
Integrate Youth and Children into the larger church community. Help foster an “extended
family” atmosphere where all ages are valued and contribute.
Work with leaders to develop a coordinated curriculum for all ages that progressively teaches
and models Love God, Love People, Make Disciples.
Will be involved in the community and schools
Recruiting and Supervision:
Relationships: This is a highly relational ministry and thus priority must be placed on building
Healthy relationships amongst children, youth, parents, and staff.
Know the Youth and Children in our church by name as well as their parentsʼ names.
Participate in community/school events involving Youth or Children.
Children or Youth and their parents who are new are followed up in a timely manner and made to feel welcome.
Develop a pattern of relationship building with community organizations outside the church.
Be accessible to parents as a sounding board and to provide prayer and counsel when needed.
Events are planned on a regular basis that are engaging not only to church families but also those in the community.
Enjoy seeing others succeed and grow in their leadership abilities. Must first be an equipper, and secondly a doer.
Provide volunteer training and receive feedback.
Regular meetings of adult volunteers and the Student Leadership Team are being held for training, encouragement, and prayer.
Put together ministry plans, goals and budgets and evaluate progress toward those goals on a regular basis.
Periodic visitation (hospitals/home care/etc)
Periodic pastoral care.
• Additional assignments as directed by church leadership.
Posted: Oct 18, 2019
AddressP.O. Box 465
Howard, Pennsylvania 16841
Weekly Attendance: 120
Contact InformationDonald Crane Phone: (814) 625-2764 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Youth Ministry • Job Description
Howard Christian Church, 367 Walnut St. P.O. Box 465, Howard PA 16841
(814) 625-2764 – www.howardchristianchurch.org
POSITION: Director of Youth Ministry (part-time – 15-20 hours a week)
Operational Supervisor: Minister
General Supervisor: Elders
Position Purpose: To direct and lead youth programming for Middle School and High School age youth. The Director of Youth Ministry shall seek to foster Christian community through building relationships with young people that strengthen their commitment to the church and growth in faith in Jesus Christ.
Director of Youth Ministry shall:
- Provide leadership for and function as the primary staff person relating to the Youth Ministry.
- Teach the High School Sunday School Class3. Oversee the recruitment and training of adult volunteers to work with Middle and High School age groups.
4. Plan and implement age appropriate activities for Middle and High School age youth that promote community through fellowship, fun and faith development. Such activities might include; church camp, small group Bible study, retreats and service projects. musicals and dramatic presentations.
5. Work with the Youth and Education team in preparation of an annual budget.
6. Promote Christian service through age appropriate service projects.
- Be a part of the worshiping community of Howard Christian Church on a regular basis, taking part in worship development and youth involvement within the worship services.2. Attend meetings and coordinate youth event with the minister and Youth and Education Team.
- Meet regularly with minister at a time mutually agreed upon.4. Coordinate youth activities with other ministries of the congregation in cooperation with staff.
5. Be in contact with office staff and provide a timely and accurate schedule of Youth activities. Keep the congregation informed of youth events by coordinating the publicity for youth activities through the appropriate vehicles provided by the church. (e.g. Connections Newsletter, special mailings, posters, bulletin announcements, web page, social media etc.)
6. Encourage young people to participate in all facets of the life of the community of faith at Howard Christian Church, including worship, music, educational opportunities, youth activities, Camp activities, and service projects, etc.
Working Conditions: The position of Director of Youth Ministry requires great flexibility in hours available for work, including evenings and weekends. The position is a part time, salaried position and while the salary is based upon a projected 15-20 hours per week, the actual number of hours required during any given week are those needed to fulfill the responsibilities of the position. Furthermore, it is recognized that the schedule may vary at different times of the year. It is therefore understood that the Director of Youth Ministry shall:
- Maintain some regularly scheduled office hours in order to be accessible to youth, parents, staff and the leadership of the congregation. Must have a cell phone to connect with staff and families of the church.2. Keep the church office informed as to how the Youth Director can be contacted.
3. Notify the staff prior to all unforeseen and untimely absences from regularly scheduled events, and provide a suitable substitute in the case of anticipated absence (meeting excepted).
4. In the case of extended time away from the office arrange to receive messages.
5. Be familiar with and operate within the guidelines set forth in the employee handbook
Office, phone, computer, voice mail, email, internet services, duplicating and secretarial support is provided by the congregation for work related to this position.
Qualifications: Since the Youth Director plays a major role in the faith development of the younger members of the church, both as a leader, and as an example, Howard Christian Church seeks a professional leader who has a solid understanding of the foundations of the Christian faith, Restoration tradition and who has a strong desire to nurture young people in the Christian faith. We seek a person who generates new ideas and programs and a person who values a team concept of ministry. Therefore, the following qualifications are desirable.
- A dedicated and passionate follower of Jesus.2. The ability to work with youth and adults.
3. Good organizational and communication skills.
Please Send Resume and list of three references with contact information to:
Youth Search Team: Youth@howardchristianchurch.org
Posted: Oct 17, 2019
Address1232 Oxford Road
Chatham, Virginia 24531
Contact InformationEmail: email@example.com
Camp Pitt (Pittsylvania Christian Service Camp) is a nonprofit Christian camping ministry of the independent Christian Churches/Churches of Christ located approximately one hour south of Lynchburg, Virginia. Since 1947 Camp Pitt has provided people of all ages with opportunities to grow in Christian discipleship.
After a long, healthy, and productive relationship with our out-going manager, we are now seeking the next leader who will move Camp Pitt forward in pursuit of its mission. If you are a collaborative, hardworking, creative, and high-character follower of Jesus and want to make a difference for Christ through Christian camping, visit our website, camppitt.org. Click the Manager Search tab to view a complete position description and submit an initial application. Only applications submitted through the website will be accepted for this position.
Posted: Oct 15, 2019
Address1315 Fairgrounds Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
Weekly Attendance: 520
Contact InformationJeremy Redman Phone: (573) 634-8335 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description for Student Minister
- Loves Jesus and a daily pursuit of Christ is evident in their life.
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth.
- Commitment to taking a Sabbath.
- Commitment to developing intentional community and living a life on mission.
Capabilities and Characteristics:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Passionate about Jesus!!!
- High relational and emotional intelligence
- Authentic and transparent are non-negotiable; willingness to share your own failures and brokenness
- Shepherd and love students
- Strong coordination, delegation, and motivational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written, verbal, and digital)
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Teachable spirit and willingness to grow – ability to “survey the land” and learn ministry in this context
- Heart for the lost and community
- Team player – gets along well with others
- Partnering with parents and caring for families
- Collaboration between ministry departments
- Have a basic working knowledge in technology to download curriculum, run worship software programs (pro-presenter) lighting and sound, check in tablets, and printers.
- Recruit, develop and train adult leaders.
- Responsible for making disciples who then make disciples.
- Act as the primary communicator for Middle School and High School Ministry environments.
- Provide Leadership of Middle School and High School trips and special events.
- Recruit, Equip, and Empower Student Leaders [high school students in leadership].
- Lead, cast vision, and direct our student ministries including budgeting, operations, first impressions, strategic planning, etc.
- Propose and administer annual budgets.
- Facilitate open lines of communication between sponsors.
- Create, develop, and implement strategic and effective student ministry programs including fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, discipleship, and evangelism, as well as ministry and mission opportunities.
- Maintain contact with students and parents, keeping them informed of ongoing activities, ministry strategies, and plans in a way that encourages partnership and involvement.
- Oversee the selection/creation of the curriculum for the large group gatherings (Refuel/Collide) for Student Ministries.
- Lead, plan, and oversee all Student Ministries weekend and week long trips. (High School Retreat, Deeper Life, CIY Believe, CIY Move, NYR, Mexico Mission Trip, Middle School Retreat, etc..)
- Attend at least 2 weeks of camp at Camp Mocomi (9-12 grade week and 7-8 grade week). Along with attending help with whatever the deans may need done with teaching classes, lead small groups, games, youth group time, etc. Along with attend camp board meetings every other month during the school year.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility that will be required of an employee in this position. Therefore, additional duties may be assigned.
Posted: Oct 14, 2019
Address12711 Chatham Road
Axton, Virginia 24054
Weekly Attendance: 225-250
Contact InformationDoug Richardson Phone: (276) 650-7004 Email: Doug.Richardson@CountylineCC.com
COUNTY LINE CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Job Description for Youth Minister
County Line Christian Church
12711 Chatham Road
Axton, VA 24054
Purpose and Objective
To plan, execute, and communicate activities and programs aimed at enriching the spiritual lives of youth grades 6-12.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Degree in Bible, youth ministry, or related field is preferred but not required.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- Possesses excellent biblical knowledge and is sound in doctrine.
- Ability to effectively convey biblical knowledge in a way that relates to teens.
- Skill at organizing and maintaining Bible lessons, youth group records, timelines/agendas, announcements, budgets, etc.
- Ability to lead groups of people (including teens) to accomplish a goal.
- Ability to build effective relationships with all youth (including mentoring of youth) and with parents and other adults.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Skill at public speaking.
- Skill at visioning and planning for youths and the youth group.
- Knowledge of and skill at using a personal computer (PC, laptop, notebook, tablet, etc.).
- Knowledge of and skill at using social media.
- Knowledge of and skill at using audio/visual equipment and software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under the direction of the Elders in the employ of the church to advance the goals and growth of the church. Unity being a prime factor in the spiritual health of the church, the youth minister must, along with the pulpit minister and any other ministers, consistently promote and preserve the unity of the body at County Line Christian Church.
- Plan engaging, constructive, and fun activities for the teens – using teen input as well. (for example – service projects, Christian Youth Functions, Bible Camp, Spiritual Growth Workshop, devotionals, mission trips, etc.)
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of Vacation Bible School with the Children’s Director.
- Chair a committee, made up of parents, teens, and other volunteers that will plan, organize and publish a schedule for the year’s events. The committee is to meet a minimum of four times each year.
- Preach when needed such as Youth Sunday or other days as requested by the elders.
- Encourage and organize youth group mission trips/work.
- Prioritize youth security and safety.
- Plan and manage all aspects of youth trips including room assignments and chaperone assignments. Effectively and diplomatically manage parent and youth push-back to carry out the plan.
- Prepare well-thought-out Bible lessons and devotionals and effectively communicate them in an energetic and organized way that relates to the teens.
- Developing a strategic plan for youth group
- Manage and maintain social media and electronic communication outlets
Preferred that the minister is married; however, this is not a requirement or screening criterion.
Periodic travel on weekdays and weekends required for youth group related activities and conferences.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Address9821 Elizaville Road
Ewing, Kentucky 41039
Weekly Attendance: 75
Contact InformationRonnie Fern Phone: (606) 748-1080 Email: email@example.com
Pleasant Ridge Christian Church is seeking a pastor for shepherd and spiritual leadership of the flock. We have an active church with average attendance of 75. Have Wednesday night youth group meetings and Bible study on Thursday nights. Both our youth director and Bible study leader are having great success with these programs. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Oct 8, 2019
Address301 E. Kansas
Lansing, Kansas 66043
Weekly Attendance: 200
Contact InformationLori East Phone: (913) 727-3235 Fax: (913) 250-2762 Email: email@example.com
• Plans, organizes and supervises religious and volunteer activities
• Chaplaincy and Volunteers are working together as a Support Service Division
• The incumbent meets on a regular basis with representatives from each of the officially recognized religious groups
• Schedules and provides worship services, visits inmates and staff in hospital
• Conducts necessary inspections and must learn and follow all security measures for working with inmates
Posted: Oct 3, 2019
Address14832 County Road 1-50
Edon, Ohio 43518
Weekly Attendance: 70
Contact InformationJeremy Jones Phone: (419) 459-4846 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Columbia Church of Christ
14832 County Road 1-50 Edon, Ohio * Phone: 419-459-4846 * columbiachurchofchrisst.org * Jeremy Jones – Minister
An applicant must:
- be an immersed believer in Jesus Christ
- have an Associate’s Degree which includes Youth Ministry, preferably from a Christian Church/Church of Christ affiliated college
- have a least 2 years of experience working with youth
- be ordained (or have plans to be ordained) by a Christian Church/Church of Christ Eldership
- have the abilities and training necessary to fulfill the purpose and expectations of position
- Salary in proportion to experience
- ½ Social Security paid by congregation
- Computer and office space
- Vacation in proportion to experience
- 5 personal/sick days annually
- All major holidays or substitution days for “working holidays”
- To provide the opportunities and education necessary for those in our congregation under the age of 18to develop into spiritually mature, fully committed Christ-followers through the study of God’s Word, fellowship with the Body of Christ and service to others.
- Be responsible to, and work under the direction of, the Senior Minister and Elders
- Oversee and direct (working in conjunction with the appropriate Ministry Teams):
- Sunday morning youth education
- Youth Sunday School
- Midweek youth group
- Special youth events (VBS, trips, service projects, etc.)
- Organize, train, equip and encourage members of Columbia Church of Christ to engage in ministry to the youth
- Develop and lead opportunities to build relationships with the families of youth
- Make hospital visits for youth and families
- Participate in 1 or 2 weeks of Summer Camp at Lake James Christian Camp
- Sunday morning youth education
Address5414 Lexington Road
Paris, Kentucky 40361
Weekly Attendance: 350-400
Contact InformationJim Hutchison Phone: (859) 707-1794 Email: email@example.com
Bedford Acres Christian Church of Paris, KY is prayerfully seeking an experienced full time Worship Minister. With a multi-generational congregation of 350-400, Bedford Acres is a church that has a heart for families. We currently offer a 9:00 am Sunday school, a 10:30 am worship service, and a mid-week Bible study. The following are a few of the ways you would be asked to serve at BACC:
Model and lead a heartfelt invitational style worship
Develop and create a genuine opportunity for congregants to encounter God through worship
Grow, develop, and support worship team volunteers through recruiting and training within and outside the congregation
Identify, train, and support media volunteer teams: sound, lights, video, Propresenter, and stage design
Provide oversight and accountability to the worship budget
Work with the senior minister and staff to develop a worship program that supports the planned services and events
Assure that there is an adequate worship team available for each planned service or event.
Attend scheduled weekly staff meetings
Insure a measure of cleanliness and organization in the office, on stage, and in the sound booth
Must be an immersed believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
Must be committed to personal spiritual growth
Must consider this position a ministry, not a job
Must model standards and expectations of elders and staff members within Bedford Acres Christian Church including attending worship, attending Bible study, and faithfully serving out of your call and giftedness
Must be experienced in leading worship in a blended worship style setting
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Annual HSA account
To apply please go to http://bedfordacres.com/job-opportunities
Address1211 Grandview Avenue
Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
Weekly Attendance: 120
Contact InformationDennis Stevens Phone: (740) 353-7139
Our Senior Minister will be retiring in July of 2020 after a 35-year ministry. We are in the process of building a new worship facility which should be completed about March or April of 2020.
Church is looking for a graduate of one of our loyal Bible colleges.
Dennis Stevens, Chairman of Elders
Central Church of Christ
1211 Grandview Avenue
Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
Church phone # – 740/353-5846
Dennis Stevens # – 740/357-9199 or 740/353-7139
Candidates may also contact Denny Dawes, Senior Minister for more information – 740/357-7835.