The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.
For assistance with the following please contact Jacob Shockey – email@example.com or 606-474-3277:
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3-month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Posted: Jan 3, 2021
Address323 Partnership Parkway
Maryville, Tennessee 37801
Weekly Attendance: 150
Contact InformationDavid Bonewitz Phone: (865) 681-2799 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to link http://www.partnershipchurch.com/lead-pastor-position/
Address1206 North Erie Street
Lexington, Nebraska 68850
Weekly Attendance: 60-80
Contact InformationMike Snell Phone: (308) 746-1099 Email: email@example.com
Lexington Christian Church, Lexington, Nebraska
- Full-time Senior Pastor in an elder-led, nondenominational church. The Senior Pastor will serve as principal elder and have oversight responsibility for the ministry of the church.
- Position Available: Immediately.
- Compensation: Commensurate with education, experience, and local norms.
- Qualified as an elder according to the biblical standards in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9,
and 1 Peter 5:1-4.
- Strong teaching ability in accordance with Church doctrine, especially in expository preaching.
- Servant leader with a shepherd’s heart to care for and feed the flock entrusted to his care.
- Preferred Education: Minimum, Bachelor’s degree. Some seminary preferred.
- Experience: Five plus (5+) years of experience.
- Worship Style: Comfortable with both contemporary and traditional styles of worship music.
Church & Community Information
For information on what we believe please see the “about us” section of our website: www.lexchristianchurch.com.
Single Sunday Service: Average attendance 60 to 80.
Paid Staff: Sr. Pastor (vacant), Associate Pastor, and Part-Time administrative assistant.
Lexington, Nebraska is a culturally diverse, rural, farming community with a population of around 10,000 people located in Central Nebraska.
Major employers: Tyson Fresh Meats
Lexington Public School District
Hospital and medical offices
County & Local Government
1206 North Erie Street
Lexington, Nebraska 68850
Contact: Mike Snell: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 308-746-1099
Address1578 Dayton Rd. NE
Newark, Ohio 43055
Weekly Attendance: Pre Covid - 265 Month of November 2020 - 249
Contact InformationGus Andrews Phone: (740) 345-3900 Email: email@example.com
Licking Valley Church of Christ is a 50+ year-old congregation located on the east side of Newark, Ohio (population 51,000). The church building sits on 20 acres and includes a baseball field, teen event center, and parsonage. LVCC is an elder lead assembly where the elders work closely with the Senior Minister to lead the congregation closer to Christ and visitors into a relationship with Christ. Beginning in 2018, LVCC’s vision has been to help people BEGIN to know Jesus, BELIEVE in Him, BECOME closer followers of Him, and help BUILD His Kingdom. Since the inception of the 2020 vision, God has blessed us with 124 decisions for Jesus Christ, a new and growing Life Group ministry (with 57% of the congregation involved), new staff positions (Student Ministry Director and Children’s Ministry Director), and remodeled spaces on the property; the Kids Point Space, teen events center, Welcome Center and Café.
The Senior Minister of LVCC works closely with the elders of the church, as a fellow elder. He leads a staff of eight (three full-time, five part-time), and communicates regularly with them. The next Senior Minister at LVCC needs to be an effective preacher, leader, and organizer. There are number of things that the church has accomplished over the recent years that has LVCC poised for strong growth and excitement into the future. For example: a debt free campus, strong mission support around the world, young leaders willing to serve, strong finances, plans for future growth, a history of long ministries, healthy local school system, and a growing number of rooftops just to name a few. This man is to help lead the church by example and be committed to helping LVCC reach its full potential.
For more information and a detailed job description, please contact Gus Andrews.