The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.Submit Opening
For assistance with the following please contact Jeff Greene (email@example.com or 606-474-3298):
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Posted: Feb 11, 2019
Address6005 KY HWY 1842 N
CYNTHIANA, Kentucky 41031
Weekly Attendance: 550
Contact InformationJon Welch Phone: (859) 234-0080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leesburg Christian Church Internship Program is an awesome opportunity for College students to experience hands-on training in a fun, growing church environment. This 8-10 week based program is designed for students who have the heart to serve in family ministry. The purpose is to equip students to excel in their skills, knowledge, and passion for making disciples within the local church.
- Completed 1st semester of college/ 18-25
- Vocational Children’s Ministry/Youth Ministry/ Family Ministry Interest
- 8-10 weeks/ 6mo
- LCC will provide housing and $150/week.
- Leadership and skills training with a special focus in Family Ministry
- •Benefits gained for the intern: Ministry Experience, Camp programming experience, leadership development, understanding and respect for other fields of ministry.
*Flexible with students schedule and needs*
• 8 weeks- 10 weeks / 6 mo
- Help plan and execute weekly ministry environments
- Help recruit/train volunteers
- Learn email/phone etiquette
- Participate in weekly meetings
- Contribute to service planning and preparation
- Learn from other ministry areas
- Willing to learn about church administration/ budget/ assimilation
For more information visit leesburg.cc or email email@example.com
Address14071 Decoursey Pike
Morning View, Kentucky 41063
Weekly Attendance: 30
Contact InformationSamantha Cooper Phone: (859) 250-4233 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking pastor driven to serve God and lead a flock. Country church looking for spiritual growth and community involvement.
Titus 1:6If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.7For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;8But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;9Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.1 Timothy 3:1Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full respect. 5(If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) 6He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.8In the same way, deacons are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. 10They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.11In the same way, the women are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything.12A deacon must be faithful to his wife and must manage his children and his household well. 13Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus.1 Peter 5:2Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 3not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 4And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.
Posted: Feb 8, 2019
Address590 E. Burgess Rd
Pensacola, Florida 32504
Weekly Attendance: 200
Contact InformationAndy Pauwels Phone: (850) 477-4708 Email: Andy@gulfcoast.cc
Gulf Coast Christian Church, located in Pensacola, FL, is looking for our next dynamic Worship and Creative Arts Pastor to join our growing team committed to reaching our community through excellent worship experiences. We’ve just completed a $225,000 renovation of our worship auditorium with brand new modern AVL equipment to lead our worship to the next level. Besides the excellent opportunity to serve and lead on a great team, Pensacola, FL is surrounded by 50-plus miles of beach coastline which includes the emerald-green Gulf of Mexico waters and crystal clear bay areas. This makes Pensacola the perfect combination to raise your family in a relaxed beach town and bustling metropolitan center. Check out our church at gulfcoast.cc.
For a full-detailed job description, please email our Lead Pastor, Andy Pauwels, at: Andy@gulfcoast.cc.
Posted: Feb 7, 2019
Address119 Orange Street
Urbana, Ohio 43078
Weekly Attendance: 40
Contact InformationSkip Mintchell Phone: (937) 408-7612 Email: email@example.com
Must believe in the inerrancy of the Word of God. Lead our congregation into new growth and depth in preaching and teaching. Call or email for more information.
Posted: Feb 6, 2019
Address200 E Mountcastle Drive
Johnson City, Tennessee 37601
Weekly Attendance: 1100
Contact InformationBetsy Magness Phone: (423) 232-5700 Fax: (423) 926-6661 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Function of this Position:
FCC-JC is seeking a full-time Worship Arts Minister to join our Worship Staff Team in planning, implementing, and leading our worship services. This is a position of vision level leadership for volunteers and other staff about the nature of worship and its role in the broader life of FCC-JC. A strong candidate for this position will be musically-gifted and spiritually mature. The Worship Arts Minister takes the lead in developing musicians and other worship leaders. This role reports to the Worship & Communications Team Leader and will have access to the Senior Minister.
Qualifications for this Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ministry or similar professional preparation
- Restoration Movement background
- 5-10+ years’ experience in Worship leadership
- Proven ability to build, train, and lead teams and shepherd high capacity leaders
- Proficient as a lead vocalist
- Proficient in reading music
- Skilled in leading worship from an instrument (acoustic or electric guitar and/or keyboard)
- Demonstrated musical ability to lead weekly band and vocal rehearsals, lead corporate worship, and enhance the worship culture of FCC-JC
- Able to carry out innovative ideas within the context of a team of staff and volunteers
Requirements of this Position:
- Lead weekly band and vocal team rehearsals
- Lead worship regularly on Sunday mornings and as part of a Sunday evening rotation
- Participate in the creative planning process for all worship services
- Recruit, train, and develop a healthy and effective Worship Arts team
- Promote a diverse musical expression inclusive of others while calling for a high standard of excellence
- Champion a healthy ministry environment that is encouraging and supportive of the Worship Arts staff and the entire FCC-JC staff community
- Shepherd and provide pastoral care to Worship Arts team members
- Communicate with key people with clarity and in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Posted: Feb 5, 2019
Address125 oak orchard ln
Carthage, North Carolina 28327
Weekly Attendance: 80-60
Contact InformationBrian Murphy Phone: (910) 723-3056 Email: email@example.com
Your church is seeking a Worship/Children’s Minister summer intern. We are seeking someone filled with the Holy Spirit and desiring to use their talents in music and working with children for the summer. Someone that has the desire to share Christ with children and their families. We are looking for an individual who is passionate, who is comfortable with blended music (traditional and contemporary). This individual would share their passion for singing, ministering with children and be skilled with technology. We are looking for someone who can play Piano or Guitar while leading the praise music on Sunday mornings. This is a paid ministry internship, (salary, room and board) if interested please contact Pastor Brian Murphy (former KCU graduate) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (910)723-3056.
AddressPO Box 834
Madras, OR, Oregon 97741
Weekly Attendance: 35-50
Contact InformationPulpit Search Committee Phone: (541) 475-2115 Email: MCCPulpitCommittee@mail.com
Madras Christian Church, Madras, Oregon, A Bible-based church in a small community located in Central Oregon, is seeking a full time minister for its congregation that averages 35-45 in Sunday worship attendance. We are an independent Christian Church that is founded on the principles of the Restoration Movement. We believe in free will and that salvation is a free gift from God through his Son Jesus Christ. We believe that it is the choice of a person to either accept this gift or reject it. “Choose this day a blessing or a curse.” We believe that the Bible is the Holy Spirit inspired, infallible Word of God. The versions of text that are the closest to the original languages spoken by Christ, His disciples, and the prophets are version we accept and use as study and worship guides.
We believe in a plan of salvation that includes hearing and believing the Gospel, confessing Christ before witnesses, immersion baptism in water as a demonstration of faith and in obedience to the Great Commission and example by Christ to receive the free gift of the Holy Spirit. And lastly, living a Christian life as best we can until death.
Compensation consists of salary, vacation time, convention time and allowance, and continuing education expense assistance. These items are negotiable based on education, experience, and personal needs. In addition to the general ministerial duties of preaching, teaching, visitation and church camp participation, the successful candidate will desire to work to reach young adults, youth families, and to grow the youth age group (Middle School to High School). Interested individuals may submit a resume and a list of three professional/personal references to: MCCPulpitCommittee@mail.com or Ministry Search Committee, PO Box 834, Madras, Oregon 97741.
Contact InformationJay Russell Phone: (937) 372-9611 Email: email@example.com
Part-time youth ministry
Working with grade school to high school ages.
Guiding volunteers and using a youth budget.
10 hours a week – more possible depending on student availability.
Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights.
All majors are welcomed to apply!
About North Side Christian Church
Local church interested in reaching the community for Jesus Christ. We Bring people to God, Build them up in faith, and Send them out to serve.
Posted: Feb 4, 2019
Address12275 East Route 8
Quincy, Kentucky 41166
Weekly Attendance: 70-100
Contact InformationDanny Bentley Phone: (740) 352-7203 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quincy Church of Christ
Youth Minister’s Job Description
- Oversee the planning and growth of the Student Ministry (7th-12th grade)
- Establish personal goals and a vision for the Student Ministry
- Incorporate the overall mission of QCoC into the Student Ministry
- Coordinate and equip adults to assist with the Student Ministry.
- During the year, you will need to keep in contact with adults as they lead the Children’s Ministry programs to ensure they have what they need, and that the program runs smoothly.
- To keep regular contact with the students to build proper relationships, provide encouragement, and promote unity within the youth group. This can be done via social media, phone calls, text messages, etc.
- Keep communication open with the minister and elders to ensure everyone is on the same page with the dealings of the church/youth (done through the attendance of monthly elders’ meetings)
- Help assist with various tasks (preaching, teaching, visiting, etc.) that will help grow and strengthen the church and its ministry as a whole.
6. Youth-centered tasks
- Teach and oversee the Jr./Sr. High program
- Teach Children’s Worship on Sunday mornings
- Work/Speak at Sugarloaf Christian Camp
- Help/lead Vacation Bible School
- Plan trips with the Jr./Sr. High (TCTC, Summer in the Son, etc…)
- Plan activities with the 6th grade and under (once a quarter)
- Plan activities with the Jr./Sr. High
- Help with the different planned events (Kidz Blitz, Trunk or Treat, etc…)
- Plan Youth Sundays (every 5th Sunday)
- Prepare Communion Meditations and also help serve when needed
7. Set a Christ-like example for everyone by growing in your relationship with Christ through prayer, reading and studying God’s Word, and serving God and others.
8. Assist the van ministry by driving one of the van routes on Wednesday or Sunday nights.
You may send resume to Danny Bentley at email@example.com
- Oversee the planning and growth of the Student Ministry (7th-12th grade)