The uKnight Council is elected from the uKnight Alumni Association membership. Council members will act as personal representatives of the University to support the recruitment of students, encourage financial support, communicate with alumni, and act as a voice of the membership to the president, trustees and faculty of KCU.
Responsibilities of the uKnight Council include:
- Meeting annually to provide recommendations and bring together alumni for special events both on campus and in regional meetings.
- Hosting a dinner for the Senior Class during the annual meeting to develop support and welcome new alumni.
- Attending and serving at one or both Annual Homecoming events (fall and/or winter).
- Overseeing the selection of annual alumni recognitions.
- Participating within the uKnight Ambassador program.