KCU Kroger Reward Program
Benefit Kentucky Christian University with your Kroger purchases
Changes in the Kroger Rewards program make it easier for you to benefit KCU with your purchases at Kroger. The company has discontinued the Kroger Cares Gift Cards previously used in the program and now ties participation to the Kroger Plus Cards most of us have on our key rings or cell phones. To participate, you must set up an account at Kroger.com, then select Kentucky Christian University as your charity.* Once that is done, KCU will receive 4 % of every in-store transaction you make using your Kroger Plus card.
Instructions for registering your Kroger card for Kentucky Christian University:
If you already have a Kroger account:
- Log in to your account at www.kroger.com
2. Click on My Account, click on Community
3. Click on Community Rewards
4. Click Enroll
5. Search for Kentucky Christian University*
6. Click on the circle to the left of it
7. Click Enroll
If you don’t have a Kroger account:
- Go to www.Kroger.com
2. Click on Register option.
3. Fill in information that is asked for, including e-mail address.
4. Create password, and re-type password.
5. Kroger will send you an email. Click on the Activation link in the email. That will take you back to your account.
6. Sign into your account with your email and password.
7. Click on Community, click on Community Rewards
8. Click Enroll Now
9. Search for Kentucky Christian University*
10. Click on the circle to the left of it
11. Click Enroll
*Please note that some Kroger stores presently do not include KCU in their Community Reward program because of district zoning restrictions.