It’s that time of year that our new, incoming students need to start signing up for a Pre-Registration date for this summer. Be sure to review the information below, check out our pre-registration check-list, and submit the form below to sign-up. If you have any questions concerning pre-registration, please contact the admissions office at 1 (800)-522-3181 or email@example.com.
The purpose of our Pre-Registration is to do the following things:
- Receive and review your class schedule for the fall.
- Sign all pertinent forms for vehicle registration, emergency contact, insurance forms, and etc.
- Review your estimated school charges with the Business Office.
- Review your Financial Aid Package with the Financial Aid Office.
- Meet with your enrollment counselors about any questions or concerns you might have prior to arriving on campus in the fall.
Dates for 2016 Pre-Reg:
Sign Up for 2016 Pre-Reg HERE
NOTE: For those students who have to report to campus early: Football, Volleyball, Soccer, or Marching Band, you still need to Pre-Register prior to the day you report on campus for those activities. You only need to come to one 3-hour session! We suggest that you sign up as early as you can in the summer so you can be assigned a dorm room and be prepared to move-in this fall.
New students must also complete each item listed below prior to arriving to Pre-Registration. Please call your enrollment counselor if you have any questions or need assistance with any of the following items.
Items needed prior to arrival:
- Official/Final Transcripts: Whether it is your final high school transcript, college transcripts, or dual credit/post-secondary transcripts, all are needed.
- Housing Form & Deposit: Please return the form as well as $100 Housing Deposit to the admissions office. You download the housing form and pay your deposit below:
- Health Form & Immunization Records: Please have your physical completed and mailed back to the admissions office with a copy of your immunization records.
- Master Promissory Note (MPN) & Entrance Counseling: If you are receiving student loans as a part of your financial aid award package, you will need to complete your MPN and Entrance Counseling (This must be completed before coming on campus for pre-registration).
Items to bring with you to Pre-Registration:
- Copy of Health Insurance Card
- Copy of Social Security Card: If you have been awarded a work study
- Driver’s License: If you have a car on campus or if you have been awarded a work study.
- License Plate Number: If you will have a car on campus