Attention CCU Students
“The KCU family was saddened yesterday to learn of the closing of Cincinnati Christian University. The two schools have been both rivals on the courts and fields of athletic competition and partners in preparing leaders for the church.
We ask that you join us in praying for the students, faculty, and staff affected by this closing. While there are many good options for the current students of CCU, we stand ready to do our part to help displaced students finish their programs. I have asked our admissions and academic teams to handle transfer of credit as graciously as possible in order to keep students on track to complete their education in a timely manner.”
Dr. Terry Allcorn
- Complete an online application. No application fee is required.
- Provide the following information to the Admissions Department:
- An official high school transcript
- An official ACT or SAT score (this information may be included on your transcript)
- An official transcript from all colleges attended (send to the attention of “Admissions”)
- Submit 2 references – both of which can be mailed, emailed or faxed to us once completed
- Don’t forget to add KCU to your 2019-20 FAFSA, if you wish to apply for financial aid. KCU’s school code is 001965.
Once you apply, you will be contacted by a KCU enrollment counselor who will help you every step of the way.
Transfer of hours taken at CCU – We will make every attempt to accommodate you in the transfer of hours from CCU in moving forward with your program requirements.
Scholarships – In reviewing your financial situation, we will make every effort to provide scholarships equal to what you are currently receiving at CCU.
For admissions and financial aid information, call 606-474-3266 or 800-522-3181.
For athletic information, contact the Athletic Director, Corey Fipps, at 334-322-2414.
School address for transcripts:bbbbbbKentucky Christian University
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb100 Academic Parkway
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbGrayson, KY 41143
Admissions fax number:bbbbbbvbbbb 606-474-3155
Athletic Department fax:bbbbbbvbbbb606-474-3170