The mission of the major in University Studies is to provide maximum flexibility for the student to pursue a wide range of interests while still ensuring a basic core of education in Bible and general studies.
- Achieve the general objectives of the Sack School and Kentucky Christian University.
- Receive a broad educational experience in several academic disciplines.
- Bachelor of Science, University Studies
- Bachelor of Arts, University Studies (12 hours languages)
The program provides an Arts and Sciences core and a Biblical Studies major. Graduates must also complete an approved minor.
There is an open admission policy for this program of study.
- Application must be made to the Sack School of Bible and Ministry.
- All KCU Graduation Requirements must be met.
- Students earning this degree will pass at least 45 credit hours of upper-division (300- or 400- level) classes.
For more information about the required courses for this major, download the Undergraduate Catalog.