- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Expected Student Outcomes
Expected student outcomes for the Yancey School of Nursing include the following:
A graduate of Kentucky Christian University Yancey School of Nursing…
- A caring and competent provider, designer, and coordinator of nursing care who demonstrates integrity, biblical values, and nondiscrimination in health promotion and illness management.
- A critical thinker who employs the nursing process and provides evidence based health care information to individuals, families, and communities empowering them to make informed choices and decisions.
- A caring and competent manager of nursing care in a variety of settings respecting the dignity and worth of each patient regardless of ethnic identity, race, gender, age, status, diagnosis, or ability to pay.
- An effective communicator who uses leadership skills to collaborate and partner with patients, families, communities, and other health care providers to promote wellness and effect social change for a healthy environment.
- A professional practitioner and lifelong learner who understands health care systems and health care policy, encouraging legislation and policy consistent with the advancement of nursing care and health care.
Students attest to the quality of their educational experiences at the Yancey School of nursing:
While attending the Yancey School of Nursing (YSN) at Kentucky Christian University I have had the ability to build strong relationships and grow closer to Christ. I feel that by attending the Yancey School of Nursing I have acquired the necessary skills, knowledge, and perseverance to become an industrious nurse in today's fast paced healthcare profession. The Yancey School of Nursing has aided me in my transformation of an ambitious student to a qualified nurse.
After attending the Yancey School of Nursing, there is no doubt in my mind that I will succeed in the healthcare profession as a Registered Nurse and become a productive healthcare professional with high standards and integrity. The Yancey School of Nursing is a great program that sets their standards high with hopes of achievement for each student. With hard work and determination any student attending the Yancey School of Nursing can succeed and become that qualified Christian nurse that he or she desires.
Jamica Scott, YSN Class of 2009