- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Yancey School of Nursing
Become a Nurse – Applications Now Being Accepted
Become an excellent BSN nurse! Apply today! Seats still available!
The Kentucky Christian University Yancey School of Nursing (KCU YSN), a Nationally Accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Program, has seats available for fall 2014 enrollment.
- Quality: The KCU YSN has a reputation of producing high-quality graduates who excel clinically and professionally. Courses and clinical experiences are of the highest quality.
- Cost and Value: Tuition cost and required credit hours for program completion are competitive with other area baccalaureate nursing programs.
- Support: Highly individualized support by well-trained, caring faculty who focus on the success of each student.
- Environment: Private school setting, conducive to education and supportive of personal growth.
- Success: YSN graduates enjoy successful licensure and employment. The YSN has a high overall pass rate and graduates are highly sought after by local facilities.
- Security: According to national reports and local trends, BSN graduates are more likely to secure employment than other health professionals.
Would like to schedule a visit? Please contact us at 800-522-3181.
See What The Yancey School of Nursing Is All About!
Kentucky Christian University Mission Statement
The mission of Kentucky Christian University is to educate students for Christian leadership and service in the church and in professions throughout the world.
KCU Yancey School of Nursing Mission Statement
The mission of the Yancey School of Nursing is to equip students as liberally educated nurses in a Christ centered academic environment, with the values, core competencies, and core knowledge necessary to provide leadership and service for the nursing profession. A population focused health care approach emphasizing health promotion and maintenance serves as the foundation to prepare graduates to function independently as clinical decision makers in multiple health care settings and to pursue advanced professional education.
In accordance with its accreditation standards and procedures, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education has accredited the Yancey School of Nursing at Kentucky Christian University. The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education is listed by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
The Yancey School of Nursing follows guidelines and regulations as established by the Kentucky Board of Nursing.
Download the Yancey School of Nursing handbook.
This section maintained by Bethany Dyer