- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
RN-BSN Track Admission Application
RN-BSN Track Admission Criteria
Admission is determined on a competitive basis. The total number of students admitted to the program is based upon available faculty.
- Entrance into the RN-BSN track requires admission to both the University and the Yancey School of Nursing.
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide verification of non-restricted, valid RN license.
- The new graduate who has taken the NCLEX-RN may be admitted to the RN-BSN track before the test results are available (non-clinical courses only). In the event RN licensure is not received, withdrawal from the RN-BSN track is mandatory at the end of the current semester.
- Provide official transcript from Associate’s Degree or Diploma nursing program.
- Provide current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- Provide two satisfactory letters of reference; one from immediate supervisor and one personal reference.