- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
New Student Pre-Registration
Pre-Registration allows each of our new students the opportunity to come on campus and participate in a 2-3 hour orientation, which helps students ensure they are ready to begin classes in the fall. Each new student is required to attend Pre-Registration, unless you have previously attended a Days of Future Knights event.
During Pre-Registration you will be able to…
- Get acquainted with campus
- Review your Course Schedule
- Meet with the Business Office
- Meet with Financial Aid
- Have your picture taken for your Student ID Card
Before you come to Pre-Registration you must complete each of the following items:
- Housing Form & Housing Deposit - Before you can be assigned a dorm room, we must receive both your housing form and deposit. You can pay your deposit by check, cash, or credit card. Housing Form Pay Deposit Online
- Health Form & Immunization Records – Please have your physician complete your health form and supply a copy of your immunization records. Also, please let us know about any special health needs you have. Health Form
- Complete Financial Aid
- FAFSA - Please ensure that you have completed your FAFSA.
- Financial Aid Award Letter - If you have received your Financial Aid Award Letter be sure to sign it and return it to the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible.
- Master Promissory Note (MPN) & Entrance Counseling – if you are receiving any type of student loans you are required to sign a Master Promissory Note and complete online Entrance Counseling. Complete MPN & Entrance Counseling
- Complete Bible Test - You will receive information from us with instructions for setting up your KCU email address and password. Included with this information will be instructions for taking the Online Bible Test. DON'T WORRY! This test will not affect your ability to enroll at KCU, it just helps us determine which bible courses will best suit you.
Items To Bring With You
- Copy of Health Insurance Card – for those covered by their parents insurance, we will need a copy of the front and back of the card.
- Copy of Social Security Card – if you have been awarded a work-study position, we will need a copy of your Social Security Card for employment.
- Drivers License - if you plan on having a car on campus and/or have been awarded a Federal Work Study on your financial aid award letter, we will need a copy of your license.
Please check your top 3 choices (1, 2, or 3) by the dates and times you prefer. We will attempt to schedule your first choice if possible.
- Wednesday, June 11th - 9am or 1pm
- Saturday, June 28th - 9am or 1pm
- Tuesday, July 1st - 9am or 1pm
- Saturday, July 12th - 9am or 1pm
- Wednesday, July 23rd - 9am or 1pm
- Friday, August 1st - Football Only - 9am or 1pm
NOTE: If you are participating in our Summer Knights summer school, program, you are required to Pre-Register during Days of Future Knights or at the June 11th, June 28th, or July 1st Pre-Registration dates.