- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
The Way Forward: A Capital Campaign for KCU
Imagine if you could...
- help a future nurse whose heart’s desire is to serve people in their most vulnerable moments;
- share in the training of a future teacher with a burning desire to invest in the hearts of children while showing them the love of Christ;
- assist in the preparation of a preacher who will proclaim the gospel to a lost world;
- prepare a future business leader who will take a Christian world view into the boardrooms of America;
- make it possible for a young social worker to pursue his/her dream of making a powerful difference in the lives of orphans here at home or abroad;
- invest in the life of a young musician with a dream of reaching teens with Christ's love through lyrics and music like they have never experienced before.
Join us in The Way Forward campaign to encourage and stand behind the next generation of students committed to sharing the Gospel and love of Jesus Christ. Your involvement will help KCU in the mission of educating students for Christian leadership and service in the Church and in professions throughout the world...
The Way Forward supports KCU students in three ways: overcoming financial barriers, obtaining up-to-date internet services, and upgrading out-of-date facilities.
Affordability has been a core value at KCU since its inception. Even though we are a leader among private colleges in our region with regard to affordability, we need to do more. Need for student financial aid continues to increase and in order to make scholarships available to more deserving students the funds must be raised. Your support of The Way Forward will help provide an additional $500 thousand in student scholarships, making it possible for more young people to afford a KCU education.
Changes and Upgrades to Facilities
As we work diligently to attract more prospective students to our campus one thing becomes clear: Our facilities must do more than meet basic needs, they must be up-to-date, and inviting. Many of the buildings on our campus date back to the 60’s and 70’s and have not received extensive renovation for decades. From dorm rooms, to the Nash Chapel, to areas of high student activity and traffic like the Lusby Center, the need for upgrading is evident. Your support of The Way Forward will provide $775 thousand for the facilities upgrades so desperately needed.
Internet Service and Software Upgrades
On today’s university campus there is a never ending demand for internet access, capacity and technology. Maintaining an acceptable level of internet service to students is costly. In the 2009/2010 fiscal year KCU invested in new administrative software to serve our students and support operations. This technology just scratched the surface of our overall need. Your support of The Way Forward will provide $475 thousand to allow us to enhance our level of internet service to our students and support the new administrative software that is necessary for our growth.
Your support of The Way Forward will play a vital role in encouraging the next generation of students at KCU by:
- Financially providing
- I (we) would like to make a one-time gift.
- I (we) would like to make a pledge and initial gift as well as set up automatic, recurring gifts at a schedule of my (our) choosing over the three year campaign duration.
- I (we) would like to make a faith commitment pledge and determine a schedule of my choosing for the fulfillment of the pledge.
- Consistently Praying
- Through this three year campaign we want to raise up a team of prayer warriors who will pray 1.75 million prayers for God to: call, protect, educate, provide for, and guide more laborers educated at KCU and sent out to share the love and Gospel of Jesus Christ. We need 500 partners committed to praying 5 specific prayers – 5 minutes a day – 5 days a week. Join this important effort today!
- Promoting Full-Time Christian Service
- You can help us chart The Way Forward by encouraging young people you know to attend KCU! Bring them to campus or allow us to schedule a campus tour. Our goal throughout this three year campaign is to establish 3,000 new contacts with prospective students. Get a prospective student connected to KCU today!