- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
KCU Rewards VISA Credit Card
The KCU Rewards VISA Credit Card-a program that will benefit KCU through its alumni and other friends of the University. The program delivers unprecedented program benefits:
- Earn 1 point per $1 in retail purchases. (points never expire on open accounts*)
- Redeem points for travel or for a wide variety of valuable merchandise.
- Receive 1% cash back or for contributions back to KCU in the form of gifts to the Annual Fund or designated scholarships.
- Competitive interest rate (APR), including a 0% introductory rate for balance transfers.
- No annual fee
- No liability for fraudulent purchases
KCU benefits financially every time an account is opened and then as each card is used for retail purchases. A percentage of every retail dollar comes back directly to KCU.
KCU invites alumni and friends to apply for the card. (A full disclosure of the program is provided prior to the actual application stage)
* Accounts in good standing and used at least once every 24 months