- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
KCU President's Circle
Kentucky Christian University has a long history of providing a transformational education that integrates academic achievement, character development, and spiritual formation. We could not accomplish this important endeavor without a team of dedicated partners who are committed to helping make the dream of a Christian education a reality for so many students. Throughout the years the University has been blessed to have a number of men and women demonstrate their commitment in extraordinary ways.
The President's Circle is the core support system of people who value Christ-centered education and recognize the unique ministry that Kentucky Christian University provides. Through their contributions, each President's Circle member plays a critical role in helping equip students for successful careers while training them to function as personal ambassadors of God's Kingdom. As a result, the whole world is impacted through graduates that touch thousands of lives in our local businesses, schools, and churches.
President's Circle members make the following commitments:
- Provide consistent, generous donations of at least $600 per year to the KCU Annual Fund. Through these funds, the President's Circle helps ensure the availability of resources in the General Scholarship Fund, which directly provides financial assistance to more than 70 percent of the current student body, and allows the University to best steward its resources.
- Promote Kentucky Christian University by encouraging family, friends, and associates within their churches and communities to explore the University and the opportunities it offers, and partner with us in providing Christ-centered education.