- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Student Academic Support Services
The mission of KCU's tutoring center is to help students find effective strategies to improve their learning. In a relaxed atmosphere, we offer both group and individual tutoring sessions that lead to a deeper understanding of the concepts learned in the classroom. We tailor activities to the student's individual learning styles and needs, with the goal of empowering students to take responsibility for their successes and failures. As student's skills increase so will their confidence and their ability to learn independently.
Mrs. Janet Wente, Director
Jana Glick, Elisa McCaleb, Derek Newsome, Marcy Showalter, and Trent Smith
Spring 2014 hours
Monday – Wednesday - Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm; 1:00pm - 4:00pm; 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm; 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Other times are available by appointment.
- Tutoring and assistance for all coursework including homework assignments, projects, writing research papers, essays, proofreading, etc.
- Mentoring and assisting freshman and transfer students for a successful first year at Kentucky Christian University
- Individual Education Plans
- Coordination of reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities
- Administering CLEP tests
All services are provided with the goal of developing students’ abilities, gifts, and aptitudes so that they will become successful, independent learners and to improve overall academic performance, retention and completion of their desired degree program.