- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
KCU's Career Resource Center
Career Resource Center Hours of Operation
Kentucky Christian University's Career Resource Center is located in Lusby Center, Room 234. Office hours are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday 2:00 p.m.-4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment outside of operational hours, please call (606) 474-3231 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Career Resource Center at Kentucky Christian University is an employment assistance center committed to serving Kentucky Christian University students. The Center’s objectives are to improve each student’s marketability in their chosen field of employment by:
- Guiding and assisting students in determining their best career choice
- Guiding and assisting students in their development of a personal and professional career network
- Instructing and assisting students in their development of well-constructed resumes, cover letters, and job portfolios.
It is advisable that students become involved in their career planning during their freshman year. The basis of Kentucky Christian University’s Career Service Center is a strong campus-wide vocational theory that understands the need for and nature of career development over the students’ career/life span.
Student Career Services
- Personal guidance and assistance in helping students determine their best career choice
- Personal guidance and assistance in helping students develop a personal and professional career network
- Resume and cover letter writing workshops
- Personal assistance in developing resume and cover letters
- Interviewing tips
- Personal guidance and assistance in development of student job portfolios