- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Because most KCU students spend about 75 percent of their waking hours in nonacademic endeavors, KCU is committed to providing high quality out-of-class experiences that educate students for Christian leadership and service in the church and in professions throughout the world.
The McKenzie Student Life Center was built with the student in mind. Whether you want to get in shape or stay in shape, the fitness room offers everything you need. The lounge provides a great place for fellowship and fun with friends. Regular activities like Grounds & Sounds also take place in the Life Center.
Student Activities Schedule
To submit an activity to be listed on the schedule, please email the information to Kim Callihan at email@example.com.