- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Counseling Psychology Society (Kappa Psi Sigma)
- President - Jessica Martin
- Vice President - Haley Branham
- Secretary/Treasurer - Kelly Kingsborough
- Freshman Representative - Ashley Prilliman
- Faculty Advisor - Dr. Sapp
Kappa Psi Sigma, also known as the Society, is led by Counseling Psychology majors. The Counseling Psychology faculty encourages all Counseling Psychology students to be active in this organization. Kappa Psi Sigma provides opportunities for extra curricular activities, spiritual development, and opportunities to be involved in human services.
"And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor" Isaiah 9:6
The mission of Kappa Psi Sigma of Kentucky Christian University is to equip students with the ability to provide professional human services to the church and the community in order to meet the needs of the lost, the vulnerable, and the hurting.
To fulfill our mission, we will:
- Promote the acceptance of all people of diverse backgrounds through exposure to multicultural events and training.
- Develop Christian counseling skills based on the teachings and example of our Wonderful Counselor, Jesus Christ.
- Provide opportunities to serve through various activities such as gathering food and clothes for the needy and underprivileged, and offering tutoring as well as many other Christian services.
- "'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?' Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me." Matthew 25:44-45
- President – Sherrie Howard
- VP - Jessica Martin
- Treasurer – Kristen Clark
- Secretary – Heather Perkins
- Freshman Rep – Dale Waters
- Advisor – Dr. James Sapp