- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Biology Pre-Professional Degree at KCU
February 17th, 2011
Kentucky Christian University announces the initiation of a Biology/Pre-professional degree program, with students being admitted beginning in August 2011.
Do Your Dreams Include a Career in Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry or Veterinary Medicine?
Kentucky Christian University’s Biology/Pre-professional program is for you!
The KCU Biology/Pre-professional program is designed to prepare students to gain entry to, and succeed in, highly competitive professional schools. Given the outstanding success KCU has experienced with the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, the further extension of the curriculum into health sciences areas is a natural progression.