- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.
For assistance with the following please contact Jeff Greene (606-474-3298):
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Church Name Church Location Position Type/Hours
Good Works, Inc. Athens, Ohio Internship / Full Time
PO Box 4 :: Athens, Ohio 45701
- Dawn Tobin
- Phone: 740-594-3339
- Email: email@example.com
Good Works, Inc. is a Christian non-profit located in Athens, Ohio. Our vision is to create a COMMUNITY OF HOPE with and for people in poverty and those who are without homes in rural Appalachia. To learn more, visit www.good-works.net
Good Works is seeking applicants for our full-time, residential internship called Appalachian Immersion. Housing, food and a stipend provided. Internships are generally run from September to June, but the program is flexible.
Experience the people and place of rural Appalachia deeply as you spend 9 to 12 months immersed in the Good Works community:
• Live in Christian community at the Good Works Hannah House.
• Share your home and life with people transitioning from homelessness.
• Build relationships of mutual dignity with people struggling with poverty.
• Grow in your walk with God through study, reflection and spiritual disciplines.
• Offer hospitality and leadership to short-term mission groups.
• Provide leadership in a wide range of Good Works contexts including our shelter for people without homes, weekly community meal and club for kids, and opportunities for practical service with people who are older, widowed or experiencing a disability.
Vandalia First Christian Church Vandalia, Missouri Youth / Full Time
205 W Park Street :: Vandalia, Missouri 63382
Average Weekly Attendance: 150
- Jamie Franke
- Phone: 660-676-0937
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vandalia First Christian Church is looking for a Youth Minister whose
role is to evangelize the youth of the Vandalia community area and lead them
toward spiritual maturity through teaching, example, and encouragement.
Interested candidates should have a heart for the Lord and His kingdom, be
Biblically grounded, be supportive of Restoration Movement principles, and be
able to teach and lead young people to become more like Christ. Also,
interested candidates must be team-orientated and work with the Senior
Minister and an active Eldership and youth sponsors.
A Bible College graduate is preferred, but would consider working with a
senior student on a weekend basis with the possibility of becoming full time
A job description is available upon request.
Please provide a current resume along with a cover letter indicating your
ministry motivations and perspectives by June 30.
Brady Lane Church Of Christ Lafayette, Indiana Preaching / Full Time
2701 Brady Lane :: Lafayette, Indiana 47909
Average Weekly Attendance: 220
- James B. Hudson
- Phone: 765- 474-1633
- Email: info@Bradylanechurch.org
Position is re-opening and is available immediately. We currently have both a "traditional" service and contemporary service with a Music minister on staff. Salary is approximately $50,000. Church growth has begun anew and church has active food pantry and Pre-School.
West Walnut Church of Christ Portland, Indiana Preaching / Full Time
204 West Walnut Street :: Portland, Indiana 47371
Average Weekly Attendance: 100
- Brad DeRome
- Phone: 260-726-5589
- Email: email@example.com
This is a full time preaching position located in East Central Indiana. We are located in Jay County which is about 50 minutes South of Fort Wayne, In and 80 minutes Northeast of Indianapolis.
Greenup Christian Church Greenup, Kentucky Youth / Full Time
711 Main St :: Greenup, Kentucky 41144
Average Weekly Attendance: 130
- Mike Dennis
- Phone: 606 371 3258
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for a Youth Director and Children's Director. Please send
inquiry for either position to email@example.com
to receive a job description and application form