- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.
For assistance with the following please contact Jeff Greene (606-474-3298):
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Church Name Church Location Position Type/Hours
Waynetown Christian Church Waynetown, Indiana Youth / Part Time
101 W. Walnut St. :: Waynetown, Indiana 47990
Average Weekly Attendance: 150
- Christopher Lawler
- Phone: 765-234-2554
- Email: email@example.com
- Church Website: Waynetown Christian Church Website
Waynetown Christian Church is a healthy congregation with a solid and growing youth ministry. Over the past several years the Church has seen an increased need for ministry to, and among, the younger ages/grades. We have many fine volunteers for all of the various age groups who are ready to partner with our youth minister.
Blue Run Christian Fellowship Lucasville, Ohio Associate / Full Time
1575 Blue Run Road :: Lucasville, Ohio 45648
Average Weekly Attendance: 12
- Dr. Jeff Humble
- Phone: 7403523072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Website: Blue Run Christian Fellowship Website
Looking for motivated individual who is looking for something totally new. Looking to start a local Bible College, an online option and do a new Bible translation based off of the Geneva, reformation texts. Must be fluent in Greek and Hebrew, but especially Greek. Associate ministry to include youth, especially teens. Small congregation in lovely old country church built in 1920. Very friendly group of committed Christians. Salary starts at $30,000 per year for the right person. Male or female.
American Indian Christian Mission Show Low, Arizona Miscellaneous / Full Time
924 Mission Lane :: Show Low, Arizona 85901
- Leslie Solliday
- Phone: 928-537-5912
- Fax: 928-537-5620
- Email: email@example.com
- Church Website: American Indian Christian Mission Website
Ministry Description: Business Manager / Kitchen Manager
Must have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and committed to serve Him faithfully
Must be in full agreement with and actively support the mission and vision of AICM
Must be in full agreement with AICM Statement of Faith
Must be an active member of a local Christian Church or Church of Christ body
High School diploma
At least 21 years of age
Knowledge of bookkeeping / accounting procedures and practices
Computer skills (familiar with word-processing & accounting software)
Have experience in management, banking, payroll or preparing an annual budge
Have some budgeting experience
To manage the financial and physical resources of AICM
Responsible to and function under the direction of the Executive Director
Around 6 months for the first year and annually thereafter.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accounts payable and receivable using an up to date and accepted accounting software package.
• See that venders are paid in an appropriate time frame.
• Purchase requests, once approved by the ED, will be distributed at BM discretion (applies to items over a $100 that is not normally purchased on a regular basis).
• Prepare Year End W2/1099 Contribution Statements.
• Payroll and taxes; complete all of required quarterly reports to the state and federal government and see that payroll taxes are paid bi-weekly.
• Will ensure ministry compliance with all regulations pertaining to finance (Example: IRS, D.O.L., FSLA, Workman’s Comp. & other).
• In conjunction with independent accounting firm, will oversee preparation of annual financial report.
• In conjunction with the Executive Director, will work with all department heads in preparation of annual budget each fiscal year.
• Will prepare monthly financial reports and send them to the Board Members and the Executive Director.
• Will manage the kitchen paperwork, order food and make sure the cafeteria complies with the all of the Arizona State requirements. The Kitchen Supervisor will take care of the kitchen itself and staff.
Business Manager: 8:30am to 12pm weekdays. Kitchen Manger: 1pm to 3pm weekdays.
Solsberry Christian Church Solsberry, Indiana Worship / Part Time
10825 E Christian Church Rd :: Solsberry, Indiana 47459
Average Weekly Attendance: 200
- Don Thie
- Phone: 812-825-5222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Website: Solsberry Christian Church Website
Job Title: Worship Coordinator
Location: Solsberry, Indiana, a rural congregation, 15 minutes southwest of Bloomington, Indiana.
Denomination: Independent Christian (Restoration Movement)
Worship Style: Blended (traditional/contemporary). Current worship band roster includes keyboard/piano, acoustic guitar, electric bass, drums (high quality electronic kit); team has included electric guitars.
Job Status: In 2013-2015 this position will be part-time (16-20 hours per week) with the potential to expand the scope of ministry in future years.
1. In coordination with the pastoral staff, develop and implement an enhanced contemporary worship experience that blends modern and traditional worship music.
2. Serve as lead musician and worship leader
3. Recruit, train, coordinate, and lead musical teams to direct corporate musical worship.
4. Serve as mentor/leader for worship ministry team members.
Character Expectations: deep love for, and obedience to, Jesus Christ with evident fruits of that love. Candidates should posses a passion for the arts, giftedness in performance and worship leading, knowledge of audio and visual set-up and functionality, and demonstrated maturity and wisdom in dealing with people.
Educational Expectations: desirable that the candidate has completed, or is working towards the completion of, or possesses a 4 yr degree at an accredited college/university
Experience Expectations: must have successfully served as an artist/musician for a church or para-church organization
Doctrinal Expectations: SCC is a non-denominational, self-governing congregation that is a member of the Independent Christian Churches (Restoration Movement). A statement of what SCC believes is located on website. SCC practices baptism by immersion of believers who are of sufficient age and maturity to be accountable for this decision.
Glendale Christian Church Glendale, Kentucky Youth / Full Time
P. O. Box 35 :: Glendale, Kentucky 42740
Average Weekly Attendance: 300
- Michael L. Bell
- Phone: 270 369-7874
- Email: email@example.com
- Church Website: Glendale Christian Church Website
Glendale Christian Church is seeking a person with a passion for student and children's ministry. Present youth minister is moving to senior minister. Glendale is a rural community within 45 minutes of Louisville and offers many opportunities to reach others for Christ.
American Indian Christian Mission School Show Low, Arizona Miscellaneous / Full Time
924 Mission Lane :: Show Low, Arizona 85901
- Leslie Solliday
- Phone: 9285375912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Website: American Indian Christian Mission School Website
The American Indian Christian Mission School is looking for someone who has the desire to be active in missions and loves to work with children. AICM is a boarding school for the Apache and Navajo children (currently 3rd - 6th grades). The school is located near Show Low, Arizona, in the beautiful White Mountains. WE are looking for someone to teach the 3rd and 4th grade combined class (around 8 children). We would like someone for the next semester (Jan 6th, 2014); or as soon as possible. Minimum qualifications: a bachelors degree in education, someone who is active in a Christian Church/ Church of Christ congregation. We would also like a commitment of at least 2 or more years.
Base salary: $14,000
Benefits: housing, food, utilities.
Summers will provide opportunity to raise additional support if needed.
If applicant is married, there might be opportunity for also being on staff.
Please see AICM's website at www.aicm.org for an application. It is located under the "Contact Us" tab. If you have any questions, please contact: Leslie Solliday, Executive Director 928-537-5912, or email@example.com.
First Christian Church Columbus, Indiana Children's / Full Time
531 Fifth Street :: Columbus, Indiana 47201
Average Weekly Attendance: 700
- Christy Farrell
- Phone: 812-379-4491
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Website: First Christian Church Website
First Christian Church in Columbus, IN is seeking a Director of Children’s Ministry to replace our current Director, who is retiring this spring. First Christian averages over 700 in attendance on Sundays and has approximately 150 children birth through 6th grade.
We are seeking someone with a college degree and would prefer someone with the experience in children’s ministry. This person should possess organizational skills, be self-reliant and have a heart for children.
This position is full time and will offer an appropriate salary with full benefits.