- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.
For assistance with the following please contact Jeff Greene (606-474-3298):
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Church Name Church Location Position Type/Hours
Christ's Church of the Valley Royersford, Pennsylvania Internship / Summer
1560 Yeager Road :: Royersford, Pennsylvania 19468
Average Weekly Attendance: 1700
- Kevin Stone
- Phone: 484-919-6030
- Fax: 610-792-1112
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christ's Church of the Valley seeks interns to serve in a number of different ministry areas (worship, children, students, adults, etc.).
Pine Lake Christian Church Sebring, Ohio Children's / Full Time
636 Pine Lake Rd. :: Sebring, Ohio 44672
Average Weekly Attendance: 200
- Tom Palmer
- Phone: 330-938-2262
- Email: tomp@PLCConline.org
Pine Lake Christian Church is seeking a Director of Children’s Ministries. This position provides a strong approach to reaching the youngest age group in the church and community. The candidate should be a graduate of a Christian college with an emphasis in youth ministry. The candidate’s main focus will be with K-4th grade youth. The candidate will also oversee Junior and senior high grade youth, and provide supervision for the volunteer members who serve in this ministry. Applicants can mail or e-mail resume to contact.
Shenango Christian Church New Castle, Pennsylvania Preaching / Part Time
2404 Willowhurst Circle :: New Castle, Pennsylvania 16101
Average Weekly Attendance: 50
- Brock Glass
- Phone: 724-944-1281
- Email: email@example.com
The Shenango Christian Church is looking to fill the position of "Minister." We are looking for someone to lead Sunday Morning Service, conduct Wednesday Evening Bible Study, call on the sick, and attend church activities.
Salary - negotiable.
Tollesboro Christian Tollesboro, Kentucky Preaching / Full Time
3684 West KY 10 :: Tollesboro, Kentucky 41189
Average Weekly Attendance: 200
- Kirby Wright
- Phone: 606-407-5233
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tollesboro Christian Church of Tollesboro, KY has an immediate opening for a Senior Minister.
Purpose: To serve the congregation as a preacher and to work with the elders and other leaders in the congregation to lead people to Christ, help them grow spiritually and involve them in Christian service. We believe the membership should connect with Christ, with others and the world.
Responsibilities include preaching Sunday morning and evening services and leading a Wednesday night Bible study; to serve as a team leader to coordinate the work of the church staff and ministers, holding regular meetings at least bi-weekly. The Sr. Minister will be expected to establish regular office hours, report only to the Elders and attend regular and special general board meetings.
APPLY ONLINE AT: HTTP://www.tollesborochristian.org
First Christian Church of Seminole Seminole, Florida Worship / Part Time
13272 Park Blvd :: Seminole, Florida 33776
Average Weekly Attendance: 250
- Andy Mason
- Phone: 7273932136
- Email: email@example.com
Part-Time Worship/Creative Arts Director
First Christian Church of Seminole, FL is seeking an energetic fully devoted follower of God to develop and promote the total music program of the church through music and creative arts. Creative arts include: song, media, art, drama, prayer, reflection and more.
Currently we have a traditional worship service with a choir at 8:30 a.m., followed by a contemporary worship at 11 a.m. with a band (drums, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, 2 electric guitars and 3 vocalists). Activities of the position will consist of planning, overseeing and creating a worship environment that focuses on Jesus Christ through music and media arts. The ideal candidate will be willing to work with, encourage, and organize current volunteers as well as recruit new volunteers. Computer skills, knowledge of sound and media equipment is helpful. The position is offered as a part time position, with a minimum commitment of 12-16 hours weekly. Salary will be based on experience.
Summit Community Church Hazard, Kentucky Youth / Full Time
:: Hazard, Kentucky
Average Weekly Attendance: 500
- Samuel Baer
- Phone: 630-768-8542
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Next Generation Pastor is to provide leadership for Summit’s Next Generation Ministries (Summit K!DS & Students). This role requires a firm grasp of Summit’s vision of being a church for unchurched & dechurched people.
The Next Generation Pastor Will Be Responsible For The Following:
Direction of Summit’s Next Generation Ministries (Summit K!DS & Students)
• Implement a strategy for our Next Generation ministries that is consistent with the overall vision of Summit and is effective at reaching kids & students outside & within the church.
• Define yearly goals and plans to achieve them.
• Develops Next Generation Ministries budget with the financial team and oversees the implementation of it.
• Work with/lead a team of Serve Team Leaders to create, coordinate and plan all teaching materials for kids & students.
• Learn from other effective Next Generation Ministries to increase the effectiveness of Summit’s Next Gen. Ministries.
Next Generation Ministries Leadership
• Oversee all aspects of volunteer management including recruitment, training, schedules and support
• Ensure all volunteer security clearances are complete and up to date and that there is full compliance to our Plan to Protect Policy
• Think “Leading Teams”. Lead our Serve Teams in all Next Generation Ministries.
• Identify & develop new leaders & coaches to carry the load in leadership of Next Gen. Serve Teams.
Ministry to Parents
• Partner with parents to lead their kids & students to become growing disciples.
• Maintain resources for parents to use to improve their parenting skills and encourage them to be the primary spiritual leader in their child’s life
Ministry to Kids & Students
• Make Disciples: We want to see the Next Generation transformed & transforming the world.
• Create Relevant ministry environments/experiences for the Next Generation.
• Develop Leaders
• Develop relationships in the community with schools and organizations in order to build bridges into kids & student culture.
• Develop a yearly calendar of events and initiatives for Next Generation Ministries.
• Spend time with kids & students, providing support in times of need & celebration
• Stay up to date on current trends and what’s popular in next generation culture.
• Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse (if married) second, your children (if applicable) third and the ministry fourth.
• Give at least 10% of your income to the vision of Summit Church
• Be loyal to the vision and staff of Summit Church and always protect the unity of the church.
• Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Summit Church
Skill Requirements: Leadership Skills, Teaching/Preaching Skills, Computer Skills, People Skills, Communication Skills
Flat Rock Christian Church Flat Rock, Indiana Youth / Full Time
PO Box 36 (2854 W Pope St) :: Flat Rock, Indiana 47234
Average Weekly Attendance: 120
- Ed Benedict
- Phone: 812-587-5573
- Email: email@example.com
Flat Rock Christian Church, located 45 minutes south of Indianapolis, is seeking a full time Associate Minister with an emphasis on youth. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing and conducting the youth program for all ages (Nursery-High School). A focus on team building and a passion for youth is essential for working with our church staff and leading and developing youth ministry volunteers. Applicants must posses a degree from a Christian Church/Church of Christ University, but we will consider those who will be graduating in December or May. Those interested should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: Search Committee).
Dover First Christian Church Dover, Ohio Associate / Full Time
3029 N. Wooster Ave :: Dover, Ohio 44622
Average Weekly Attendance: 125
- Chris Mulpas
- Phone: 330-364-3520
- Fax: 330-343-1235
- Email: email@example.com
Dover First Christian Church is currently looking for a full time associate to oversee and lead the youth ministry (birth to age 20) and to assist the lead minister. The church is very Christ centered with a strong emphasis on scripture and God’s grace. Interested candidates should send a resume along with a short essay of their relationship with the Lord and their ministry.
Dover First Christian Church
Attention: Search Committee
3029 N. Wooster Avenue
Dover, Ohio 44622
Draper Christian Church Eden, North Carolina Associate / Part Time
1116 West Fieldcrest Rd. :: Eden, North Carolina 27288
Average Weekly Attendance: 110
- Gary L. Wackler
- Phone: 336-635-8932
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Draper Christian Church located at 1116 West Fieldcrest Rd. in Eden, NC 27288 is looking for a part-time Associate Minister whose primary area of ministry would be with Youth and Music. Salary is negotiable and a more detailed job description will be written with the successful applicant. The person must have vocal skills and capabilities on the keyboard. Initially the successful candidate would be working with Youth programming up through Middle/High School. Please submit a resume to email@example.com. For any answers to questions, you may call 336-635-8932
Union Christian CHurch Terre Haute, Indiana Worship / Part Time
5350 E Hulman :: Terre Haute, Indiana 47803
Average Weekly Attendance: 275
- Mark Grayless
- Phone: 812-877-1187
- Fax: 812-877-3457
- Email: MarkG@unionchristianchurch.org
Director of Musical Arts
Union Christian Church, located in Terre Haute, Indiana is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director of Musical Arts.
Activities of the position will consist of planning, overseeing and creating a worship environment that focuses on Jesus Christ through music and media arts.
The ideal candidate will be willing to work with, encourage, and organize current volunteers as well as recruit new volunteers. Computer skills, knowledge of sound and media equipment will be required. The person will need to attend weekly staff and bi-monthly Elders/ Ministers meetings. A related degree, training or equivalent experience is preferred. Above all the candidate will be a committed follower of Jesus Christ.
The position is offered as a part time position, with a minimum commitment of 12-16 hours weekly. Salary will depend on experience.
Interested candidates will need to submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Beginnings Christian Church tampa, Florida Youth / Full Time
4100 South Manhattan Avenue :: tampa, Florida 33611
Average Weekly Attendance: 350
- peter v carnabucci
- Phone: 508-212-3212
- Fax: 813-831-1323
- Email: email@example.com
Responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing the Youth (Middle School and High School) and Children’s (Birth-5th Grade) Ministries of the church, while serving as a spiritual leader and role model to the church at large.
Please visit www.newbeginningscctampa.org/AssociateMinister.html for complete Job Description , Qualifications and inforamtion about NBCC