- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
The Church Relations Office is grateful for the opportunity to serve churches, organizations and job seekers as they search for a minister/ ministry.
Below is a list of the ministry openings that have been submitted to the Church Relations Office. The openings are provided by the church or organization seeking a candidate and are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Kentucky Christian University. Job candidates should contact the church or organization listed for further information regarding the position(s).
If you would like to submit a Ministry Opening you can fill out a form. Ministry opportunities are displayed for a maximum of three (3) months from the posting date.
For assistance with the following:
- To request that an opening be removed if filled sooner than three months.
- Your opening is not filled within three months and you wish it to continue to be available (3 month extension).
- You need to edit the information provided in an opening.
Please contact Jeff Greene (606-474-3298).
Church Name Church Location Position Type/Hours
Poplar Springs Church of Christ King, North Carolina Children's / Full Time
7120 NC Hwy 66 South :: King, North Carolina 27021
- Don Wallace
- Phone: 336-983-2507
- Fax: 336-983-4348
- Email: email@example.com
The Director of Children’s Ministries (Birth-5th grade) is the general administrator of the children's program and, as such, is granted authority commensurate with this responsibility (Children is defined as those individuals from Birth through Elementary School [5th grade]). He/She will be a member of a multiple-staff church providing leadership in a specialized ministry of the congregation but by necessity will be committed to staff teamwork. As a staff member he/she will be under the administrative responsibility of the Senior Minister, and under the guiding authority of the Board of Elders.
Any matter concerning his/her ministry (Director of Children’s Ministries) should be first brought to the Senior Minister's attention.
As administrator, the Birth-5th grade Children's program of the church is to be his/her concern. His/her administrative responsibilities include (for Birth-5th grade):
• Recruitment, training and general supervision of all teachers, workers, sponsors of Children's classes/activities
• Oversight of both short and long range planning for the Children's program
• Provide leadership in meeting the goals and objectives of the Children's program (after approval)
• Budgetary responsibility for the Children's program; including adhering to disbursement policies as established by the Finance Ministry
• Curriculum evaluating/provisioning
• Record keeping (attendance, etc.)
• Facilities utilization - classrooms safety, equipment in good working order
• Equipment - classrooms adequately equipped, teacher resources/supplies available
• Plan, oversee and implement annual Children's functions such as Traveling Tuesdays, Fall Kick-off, class promotion, VBS, church picnic activities, etc.
• Plan, develop and oversee social fun activities for Children's groups
• Plan, develop and oversee Children's worship
• Involve children in the ministry of Poplar Springs Church of Christ and in other areas of service (children's choirs, mission projects); coordinate schedules with Minister of Worship when applicable
• Work with and support area Children's activities, fellowships with other churches (service camp)
• Promote/publicize Children’s activities and events
As Director of Children’s Ministries (Birth-5th grade), he/she is to fulfill the roles of shepherd, teacher and representative of this local congregation outside its fellowship. He/she will minister (evangelize, disciple, counsel) to children (Birth-5th grade) and train them in the spiritual disciplines through programming, visitation and example and train children to do likewise. His/her ministerial responsibilities include:
• As shepherd, giving attention to the needs of the children; while the size of the children's group may prevent him/her from giving personal attention to every need, he/she is to make certain that he/she or others let no genuine need within the children's group go unattended.
• As teacher, all children's classes are his/her responsibility. He/she will have a group of teachers/workers for which he/she is responsible. He/she, along with the staff and eldership, must work to assure that the scriptures are accurately taught in every children-related study.
• As representative of the local congregation, he/she represents the church to the brotherhood of Christian churches, to the local community, and beyond. To the extent that his/her schedule allows, he/she is encouraged to participate in outside speaking children's ministries; serve on children's convention boards; and be involved in children's ministerial associations.
The Board of Elders and Senior Minister, as needs of the Children's Ministry dictate, may assign other duties.
Antioch Christian Church Coal City, Indiana Preaching / Part Time
4376 Hochstetler St. :: Coal City, Indiana 47427
Average Weekly Attendance: 25
- Wyman Wells
- Phone: 317-294-5995
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Antioch Christian Church is seeking a man dedicated to preaching and teaching Jesus Christ. We are a small country congregation made up up believers dedicated to sharing the Love of Christ. This is a part time position and would be an excellent opportunity for a "tentmaker Paul". Please send a resume with cover letter and references.
Lindside Christian Church Lindside, West Virginia Preaching / Full Time
P.O. Box 133 :: Lindside, West Virginia 24951
Average Weekly Attendance: 85
- Edward Pell
- Phone: 304-753-4141
- Email: email@example.com
The Lindside Christian Church in Lindside WV is seeking a full-time minister.
Lindside Christian Church is an independent Christian Church that celebrated it's 50th Anniversary in August 2012. The most recent building, a new worship center with seating capacity of 350, was completed in 2004. The congregation is debt free.
The qualified candidate should possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited Christian Church/Church of Christ Bible College or University. The candidate must be spirirtually mature, organized and highly motivated with a strong work ethic and excellent speaking skills. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, and a parsonage could be available if needed or desired.
Please submit a cover letter including a statement of faith and resume to the following email address or postal address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Lindside Christian Churc, Attn: Pulpit Committee, PO Box 133, Lindside, WV 24951
North Boulevard Church of Christ Murfreesboro, Tennessee Preaching / Full Time
1112 N. Rutherford Blvd. :: Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37130
Average Weekly Attendance: 1500
- David Young
- Phone: 615-893-1520
- Email: email@example.com
North Boulevard Church of Christ is looking for an evangelistic entrepreneur to lead in the opening of a satellite campus for North Boulevard in a fast-growing area of Rutherford County, Tennessee. This person will ultimately lead the satellite to full independence as a new church plant. He will also lead in planting other churches from the new church. North Boulevard will fully support the minister and the new church until it is mature and ready to stand on its own. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a church-planting renewal with the full support of a very large congregation committed to being used as a tool of God in a great world-wide spiritual awakening.
Central Christian Church Bristol, Tennessee Youth / Full Time
424 Melrose St. :: Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Average Weekly Attendance: 200
- Mark Overton
- Phone: 423-764-9013
- Fax: 423-764-1470
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth and Connect Minister
Central Christian Church
Central Christian Church is searching for a full time Youth and Connect Minister to be responsible for student ministries in both middle school and high school. This individual will also help jumpstart our newly added young adult/college life group. Another focus will be to reach out and connect new members into the life of the church.
CCC is a well-established and growing church of about 200 members that experienced an 11% growth in attendance during 2012. We hired a Senior Minister and a Worship Minister in late 2011 and want to continue the forward momentum with the addition of a dynamic Youth and Connect Minister. Along with these positions, our dedicated staff consists of an Office Manager, Children’s Minister, Facilities Manager, Custodian, and Nursery Worker. The staff has a great rapport and we are looking forward to adding a new member to the team.
Our church is located just one block from the local high school and middle school. Our youth facility consists of an office, two youth dens/classrooms, and a multipurpose room complete with stage, sound system, projector, pool table, ping pong table, and air hockey table. We are looking for an individual who is outgoing and willing to work hard in connecting with local students. In the past, our youth group has done many outreach events and has taken several youth trips to retreats such as TCTC and CIY.
Interested candidates should send resume, 3-4 references, and sermon video (if available), to email@example.com. For more information, you may send an e-mail to our Senior Minister, Mark Overton, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-764-9013.
First Church of Christ Hicksville, Ohio Youth / Full Time
118 N. Main St. :: Hicksville, Ohio 43526
Average Weekly Attendance: 260
- Jerold Tear
- Phone: 419-542-8632
- Email: email@example.com
First Church of Christ is seeking a full time Youth Minister to work with children ages Toddler – High School. The church is located in Hicksville, Ohio. Our church is a friendly church. We have great facilities including a family life center. We invite you to check out our church’s website, www.churchofchristhicksville.com, to get an overview of who we are, what we believe and for qualifications & responsibilities concerning this position. We are excited about the future and looking for someone that is ready to partner with us to accomplish God’s plan in Hicksville and the surrounding area.
Valley Mills Christian Church Indianapolis, Indiana Children's / Full Time
5555 Kentucky Ave. :: Indianapolis, Indiana 46221
Average Weekly Attendance: 425
- Valley Mills Christian Church
- Phone: 636-577-4044
- Fax: 636-577-4044
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Valley Mills is located on the Southwest side of Indianapolis, IN. We are 5 minutes south of the airport. Valley Mills Christian Church is seeking a children's/youth minister. We are looking for a candidate that will be able to lead, equip and release ministry to others. It is our desire to have someone who is personable but able to administer and lead as the church has the potential to really grow and have a huge impact on the community.
First Christian Church Kernersville, North Carolina Children's / Full Time
1130 N Main Street :: Kernersville, North Carolina 27284
Average Weekly Attendance: 1400
- Pete Ramsey
- Phone: 336.996.7388
- Fax: 336.996.6511
- Email: email@example.com
First Christian Church is seeking a dynamic personality to lead our Children’s Ministry (K-4thgrade) and be an essential member of our Family Ministry team. Responsibilities primarily include oversight, development and advancement of all ministry programming relating to children (K-4th). First Christian, located in the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina, is a fruitful and faithful congregation of about 1300-1500 that is prepared to catapult to the next level of growth and ministry impact and the children’s/family ministry team will be an essential component to that success. A genuine passion for seeing children and families develop and mature in Christ is a must along with the desire to serve with excellence and participate in a positive team atmosphere. Compensation package is highly competitive and includes full time benefits. For more information and full job description, please contact Pete Ramsey, Family Minister, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 336.996.7388. Please be prepared to send a resume with references.
Ross Christian Church Hamilton, Ohio Preaching / Full Time
3756 Herman Rd. :: Hamilton, Ohio 45013
Average Weekly Attendance: 140
- Tom Campbell
- Phone: 513-738-1512
- Email: email@example.com
The Ross Christian Church (RCC), Ross, Ohio, is seeking a Senior Minister. This is a congregation that averages about 140 for Sunday morning worship. Ross has a small town feel. The population in Ross Township is a bit less than 8,700. Yet we are bordered by Hamilton, Fairfield, Oxford and are only 5 min away from the 275 loop. The population with a 10 mile radius of the Church is about 135,000. The Ross Local School District has earned the prestigious Excellent with Distinction rating for the past five years on the State of Ohio District Report Card. We feel that RCC has a great potential for growth. The candidate should be committed to the inspiration of the Scriptures, a man of faith and vision who is willing to take the congregation to new levels of growth and ministry. He will have a heart for evangelism and shepherding. A married man is preferred for this position. Salary is negotiable. Information packet is available on request. Send resumes and references to the [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Rocky Fork Fellowship Hallsville, Missouri Worship / Full Time
P.O. Box 55 :: Hallsville, Missouri 65255
Average Weekly Attendance: 350
- Mark Butrum
- Phone: 5736963810
- Email: email@example.com
Worship/Discipleship Minister Opportunity
Rocky Fork Fellowship is a young, dynamic restoration movement Christian Church in Hallsville, Missouri (near Columbia) that has grown steadily since inception in January 2007. Our simple mission of making disciples has led to typical Sunday attendance over 350.
Sunday morning worship services are comfortable, dynamic celebrations where people come as they are to connect with God and others. Biblical preaching with practical applications and challenges to grow are foundational with music as an integral part of our worship service. We are looking for a Godly man to join our ministry team as the full-time worship/discipleship minister. For more information about our church, visit www.rockforkfellowship.org.
We are looking for an Individual with four key qualities:
Dynamic personality – which connects well while leading worship and is energized by being with people either in large groups or one on one.
Team Leader –who is effective in leading a team of musicians, vocalists, tech personnel and small group leaders.
Passionate – about Worship, Small Groups and making fully functioning followers of Jesus Christ.
“All In” – willingness to commit to the God given mission of making disciples at Rocky Fork.
We have a solid pool of talented musicians and vocalists who know how to lead authentic praise. Our current youth minister has served at a previous church as their music minister and is doing double duty as interim music minister in this transition period. The team is strong, talented, flexible and ready to grow. Artists that most represent what you will find at Rocky Fork include Hillsong United, Chris Tomlin and the David Crowder Band.
As a church-in-a-box, we have quality mobile audio and video equipment that is well organized and maintained. Each year includes equipment upgrades. We are also blessed with a solid pool of audio and video technicians who are overseen by a Tech Coordinator and know their role is to support and help bring out the best in others.
Primary Worship Responsibility
A. Lead music for Sunday AM service(s) and facilitate the congregation’s participation in authentic worship.
B. Work with the senior minister & other involved ministry teams for weekly order of worship planning and production of thematically integrated services that may include media and other elements.
C. Lead and coordinate volunteer musicians and vocalists in preparing for Sunday AM services.
D. Lead music team rehearsals.
E. Recruit, schedule, develop, and mentor volunteer instrumentalists, vocalists, songwriters, and music leaders.
F. Lead the growth of a Music Ministry Team that fosters good communication and a strong sense of community among all musicians and vocalists.
G. Assist in the routine mechanics of a Worship Service such as setting up and tearing down equipment.
H. Participate in scheduled staff meetings and staff development times.
I. Become knowledgeable in lighting, sound, and presentation software, and be able to assist in these production components when needed.
J. Continued honing of personal musical proficiency.
K. Identify and introduce new songs that are fitting for worship at Rocky Fork
L. Assist Tech Coordinator on annual budget for Music Ministry.
Primary Discipleship Responsibility
A. Oversee, develop, coordinate and promote small group ministry.
B. Help to develop an assimilation process/ministry that includes discovering people’s spiritual gifts and finding ways to empower them to do ministry.
C. Develop short term studies that will serve as entry-level opportunities for a growing faith, Bible Studies, Small Groups and Serving opportunities.
D. Continual evaluation of the implementation of the entire RFF Process to ensure individuals are moving through the process effectively.
E. Constantly actively seeking to bring lost people into a relationship with Jesus. Making Disciples.
We will evaluate each candidate based on 3 C’s
Maintains a dynamic, consistent and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
Is characterized in every aspect of life and ministry by purity, integrity and self-control
Is confident but humble – not thinking more highly of self than one ought
Commitment to and understanding of Rocky Fork’s mission, philosophy and doctrinal statements
Works well with others and known as a team player
Seeks constructive coaching from others for self and team improvement
Vocal and instrumental skills to lead a team of musicians and vocalists in high quality praise
Working knowledge of music structure to create layered and intentional energy dynamics in a song
Stage presence suited to lead the congregation in authentic worship
Salary: is based on experience: $43,000-$50,000
Please send your resume & DVD/video
Rocky Fork Fellowship
Attn: Worship Min Search
P.O. Box 55
Hallsville Mo. 65255
You may also send resume by email if your video is linked in the email:
The Father's Ranch Ministries Tonasket, Washington /
PO Box 1352 :: Tonasket, Washington 98855
- Phone: 5094868888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interns are women who help to provide care and guidance to troubled young adults and teens (called students) in The Father’s Ranch Ministries’ residential community setting. Interns often receive practical and academic training while ministering to the hurting. They serve, not by their own strength or character, but by the power of Jesus Christ working through them. Role modeling and sharing God's love and power through the work of the Holy Spirit are vital aspects in the healing process of the students at The Father’s Ranch.
Interns live in community with their students, building relationships while participating in daily activities such as class, worship, work and recreation. Internship is a 24-hour, residential position that allows for minimal time off (one evening per week and every other weekend.) Interns make a voluntary commitment to serve for 3, 6, or 12 month periods. It is a time of testing and purifying, a time where God's faithfulness and comfort are experienced in a real and life-changing way. It is a time of growth and maturing. It is a time when God shows His overwhelming strength in weakness.
I. Role Modeling
"We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well..." 1 Thessalonians 2:8.
Role modeling is a primary facet of the Intern's ministry. Students learn how to appropriate God's word into their lives through the living demonstration of the Interns. Students need to see the Intern not only in a spiritual setting, but also in the workplace, at play, and interacting with people in various situations.
Being an Intern does not mean being a Christian who never has problems. It means having struggles but desiring to grow and conform to the image of Christ. Through their commitment to the students, Interns can demonstrate that leading also involves serving.
"And we urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with all men."
1 Thessalonians 5:14.
The Father’s Ranch is a highly structured program which demands a disciplined lifestyle from its students. Because Interns serve the students in a shepherding role, they must keep their flock accountable.
However, Internship is more than supervising the students and enforcing the rules; it is admonishing, reproving and training students in righteousness. To some extent, Interns do play the role of disciplinarian, but discipline should be viewed as a positive attempt to correct and teach rather than punish. Biblical instruction accompanies the discipline to help develop Christ-like character.
III. Discipling (optional)
While all Interns play a role in the discipleship of the students, some Interns are needed to disciple individual students with the purpose of helping them work through the issues (such as substance abuse, depression or eating disorders) that brought them to The Father’s Ranch for help.
Discipling Interns are responsible for meeting with students individually on a regular basis to help resolve problems through the practical application of Biblical principles. Students are often immature emotionally and behaviorally, as well as spiritually; another purpose for discipling is to stimulate growth and affect change in these areas as well.
Discipling Interns do not "go it alone." They have the daily support and guidance of a Full Time Staff member who advises Interns and helps them implement a plan to better help their students achieve growth and victory over struggles. The Father's Ranch Full Time Staff intervene in critical situations.
Basic Qualifications for an Intern:
"Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God." "I can do everything through him who gives me strength." (2 Cor. 3:5; Phil. 4:13.)
Interns are not necessarily dynamic and gregarious individuals, and they are not necessarily Bible scholars or trained counselors. Interns do receive some intensive training at the start of their service commitment, and they continue to receive in-service training. However, the following characteristics are required in order to serve in an Intern capacity:
• A strong commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ as demonstrated through a victorious Christian walk.
• A solid foundation in Biblical truth and personal application of God's Word in your daily life.
• Regular attendance and fellowship in a New Testament church.
• A burden for ministering to troubled young adults and a willingness to serve them and the Lord in a self-less, full-time capacity.
• The ability to initiate and build relationships, and the ability to confront, encourage and admonish students in Christ-like love.
Interns live with our women and teenage girls in our residential treatment programs, so we are only seeking female candidates.
How To Apply:
Please submit a detailed letter of interest along with a current resume to the following address:
The Father's Ranch Ministries
P. O. Box 1352
Tonasket, WA 98855
Applications will be sent out to qualified applicants. Inquiries and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Thank you for your interest!
Buckeye Christian Church Grove City, Ohio Children's / Full Time
1528 London Groveport Rd. :: Grove City, Ohio 43123
Average Weekly Attendance: 280
- Stan Kirtlan
- Phone: 616-871-0571
- Fax: 614-539-9271
- Email: BCCSearch2013@gmail.com
The Student Minister is responsible for the planning, administration and promotion of the educational programming of the church for preschool through high school age. Since this is a large undertaking, recruiting, training and overseeing adult volunteers to “do the work of ministry” must be the student minister’s number one priority. Building a healthy children’s ministry if to be the focus.
This position is a salaried, full-time position. The Buckeye Christian Church considers full-time as a minimum of 45 hours per week. See the staff handbook for an explanation.
The Student Minister reports directly to the Sr. Minister and is accountable to the elders and Sr. Minister.
1. Work with the appropriate church leaders to set goals, determine priorities, establish programs and coordinate a calendar that will lead the church to accomplish its mission to Reach, Restore and Reproduce.
2. Provide leadership for the educational part of the Student Ministry including Bible studies, discipleship training, and leadership development for the adult volunteers and students.
3. Oversee the recruiting and training of volunteers within the Student Ministry.
4. Give direction and supervision to the Ministry Leader and Coordinators.
5. Plan and promote activities, conferences and service opportunities that enhance the spiritual growth and development of the youth and children.
6. Communicate with parents often and include them when possible in the planning and brainstorming.
7. Encourage all ministry volunteers to use the proper communication tools and monitor Student Ministry information on the website to keep it correct and up to date.
8. Obtain accurate records for all events, activities and service projects being sure information is supplied to support staff so participation can be tracked.
9. Assist the Finance Committee in the development and oversight of the Student Ministry budget.
10. Keep abreast of the latest trends, methods and materials as related to religious education and administration of Student Ministry.
11. Accept other assignments made by the Sr. Minister, such as hospital visits, preaching, etc.
Requirements and Recommendations: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The position of Student Minister:
• Requires a high school diploma.
• Requires a college degree.
• Any Student Minister should have at least completed an internship. It is preferable for any candidate to have a minimum of 3 years experience.
• Requires the ability to listen effectively and to communicate clearly, both orally and in written form.
• Requires ability to speak, read and write English.
• Requires basic ability to use computer software, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Requires commitment to biblical Christian principles and teachings both professionally and personally.
• Requires exceptional speaking skills and the ability to speak confidently before groups.
• Requires quality leadership skills for the purpose of training and discipling volunteers.
• Requires exceptional administrative skills for supervision of a multi-faceted program and a large number of volunteers.
• Requires good health sufficient to discharge duties properly.
• Requires passing criminal, financial and sexual misconduct background checks.
Center Christian Church Knightstown, Indiana Worship / Full Time
9112 N County Road 50 W :: Knightstown, Indiana 46148
Average Weekly Attendance: 350
- Paul Wilkinson
- Phone: 765-645-5136
- Email: email@example.com
Center Christian Church is looking for a Worship and Outreach Minister who will share with our ministry staff and leadership in general ministry responsibilities. We seek a man of God who will enhance the spirit-led and heartfelt worship of our congregation and work with our staff, leadership and congregation in an effort to share in the Great Commission.
Communty Christian Church Metropolis, Illinois Youth / Full Time
1150 County Club Road :: Metropolis, Illinois 62960
- Jason May
- Phone: 618-524-8694
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Youth Minister position is to oversee all youth ministries and youth activities ensuring that the needs of the congregation are met regarding youth groups, Christian Education, Vacation Bible School, etc.
1. Be an active member of Community Christian Church.
2. Be a role model and an example for the youth in spiritual growth, attitude, language, and socially.
3. Plan, organize, prepare and lead youth activities as follows:
• Secure a director and oversee Vacation Bible School
• Jr. Church during worship service
• Weekend youth retreats/lock-ins
• Mission trips (including research of cultural, language and educational training prior to the trip)
4. Teach/lead a Sunday School class or be available to substitute.
5. Recruit and secure leaders/sponsors Jr. Church, Wee Worship and youth activities.
6. Review and obtain all Christian educational material according to CCC’s belief.
7. Promote camp attendance and work as a camp counselor for no more than two weeks.
8. Keep the youth and congregation informed of upcoming activities, including display pictures/information of activities on the youth bulletin board.
9. Establish and maintain office hours.
10. Visit sick/hospitalized youth and provide other support, as needed.
11. Attend the youth’s extra-curricular activities (e.g. ballgames, music recitals, plays, etc.)
12. Be accessible to the youth who have personal needs or problems
13. Call on youth who wish to be baptized and encourage them to grow in their faith.
14. Manage the youth budget, including helping to secure funding.
15. Attend Elder and church Board meetings.
16. Accountable to the Elders and church Board
DIRECTION OF MINISTRY
1. Be a visionary for the Youth Group and Christian Education program.
2. Develop a rapport with the youth and their parents.
3. Create/lead a vital youth program.
4. Communicate with youth/parents/congregation (by letters, newsletter, e-mail and/or phone calls as applicable).
5. Promote and participate in youth conferences and youth events.
6. Attend workshops and personal growth conferences to stay informed on new and effective ways to implement the youth ministry.
7. Encourage the youth to develop leadership abilities.
The kind of person whom we are looking for has creativity, energy and spirituality. He must be able to inspire our youth and rally the support of parents and the congregation to support the youth activities and programs. He must be fun-loving, young-at-heart and have a good sense of humor. He must have a strong background in the Christian Church.
Cornerstone Christian Church Brownsburg, Indiana Children's / Summer
8930 N State Rd. 267 :: Brownsburg, Indiana 46112
Average Weekly Attendance: 450
- Ben Radant
- Phone: 317-852-2411
- Email: email@example.com
Summer Internship for Children's & Pre-Teen Ministries This is a chance to work with both Children's and Student Ministries at Cornerstone Christian Church. This is a paid internship with a love offering at completion. Housing will be provided. Full job description is available upon request. Visit our website at http://cornerstonerock.org. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.