- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
One Week Intensive Classes
These classes require the graduate student to come to KCU's campus for a week at a time to participate in lectures, discussions, research, and other learning activities.
Pre-session and/or post-session requirements such as research papers, required reading materials, journal article reviews, and book analyses will be required.
The Graduate School also offers courses that may be completed entirely on the internet. These courses extend approximately 14 weeks, There are weekly reading and writing assignments and chat room/discussion requirements culminating in exams and research papers.
In addition to the above types of courses, the KCU Graduate School continues to offer classes that meet on campus two or three times per week.