- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Graduate Financial Aid
Federal Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. For more information, visit www.fafsa.gov.
Available to qualified students in the MA for Biblical Studies or Christian Leadership programs only. To apply for these scholarships, a Tuition Discount Form must be submitted to the admissions office,
Qualified students may request ONE of the following discounts:
Graduates of KCU’s undergraduate/graduate program looking to take additional courses may qualify for a 20% Tuition Discount.
Covenant Church Discount
If your church is a part of KCU’s Covenant Church Program, staff members may be eligible for a Tuition Discount based off of your churches’ giving to KCU.
- $2,400-$4,000….50% tuition discount
- $4,000-$12,000….75% tuition discount
- $12,000 and up….100% tuition discount
For each five years or part thereof that a student has served full-time in an area of ministry such as a local church, a children's home, the mission field, or Christian education, he/she is eligible for a 5% discount up to a total of 20%.
Churches, parachurch organizations, elementary, and secondary schools which have at least three employees registering for the same module are eligible for a discount.
- 3-5 people…..10% tuition discount for each
- 6-8 people…..15% tuition discount for each
- 9 or more ……20% tuition discount f