- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Graduate Application Process
STEP 2: SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS
Graduate Students are required to submit official copies of all High School and College Transcripts.
STEP 3: SUBMIT REFERENCES
Before being accepted, all graduate students must submit the following references: Employer Reference, Ministry Reference, and an Academic Reference. You can download these references below.
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR ESSAY
In order to be accepted, Graduate students must submit a self-reflective essay of at least 1,000 words. In your essay you can write about why you would like to attend KCU's graduate program, past experiences that have helped you get to this point, and your plans after you finish the program.