- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
2013-2014 Graduate Student Fee Schedule
Below you will find information about the cost of a Graduate School education from KCU. We understand that education can be expensive and we will do anything we can to assist you attending KCU's Graduate School. There are several types of aid available to students of KCU, please click Pay for a Graduate Education at left, for more information.
Tuition, Application, and Other Fees
- Tuition - $300/credit hour or $900 per class
An audited course is $450.
- Application Fee - $35
An application can be downloaded here, and should be submitted along with the application fee to the Graduate School Admissions Office.
- General Service Fee - $150 (One Time)
- Technology Fee - $50/Semester
- Late Registration Fee - $50
- Course Withdrawal Fee - $100
- Competency Testing Fee - Language - $100
- Comprehensive Examinations - $275
- Independent Study - $55 per credit hour above normal tuition
- Portfolio Fee - $300 (MAR Students Only)
- Thesis Fee - $650
- Graduation Fee - $100
- Transcript - $5 - First one free
- Other costs including - Included in Tuition
Motor Vehicle registration, Computer Network Fee, Library Research Delivery, McKenzie Student Life Center.
Tuition charges do not include books, supplies, room, board, travel and other expenses such as required binding of theses and dissertations, or personal expenses while attending a course module.
Adjustment of Tuition and Fees
If necessary, Kentucky Christian University reserves the right to make adjustments in charges with notification to those affected.
International Applicants - Financial Arrangements
Entry into the United States as a student is not permitted without a guaranteed means of support. All international applicants must submit a Foreign Student Certification of Finances form, completed in its entirety by the applicant or a qualified sponsor. This will be sent to the applicant once an application is received. The applicant must have the monies needed or have financial sponsor(s) who will agree to provide for all expenses during entire stay.