- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Lead & Enhance Appalachia Program (LEAP)
The LEAP Scholarship
Kentucky Christian University provides a Lead & Enhance Appalachia Program (LEAP) which offers full-time college students a unique tuition funding program. The LEAP Scholarship places a distinct emphasis on both financial need and academic accomplishment in order to better position Kentucky’s youth for academic and professional success. To see if you qualify, contact the KCU Admissions team at 606 474-3000, or call toll-free at 1-800-522-3181.
- Apply and be accepted to KCU by January 15th of your senior year for priority consideration.
- File a complete FAFSA by January 15th of your senior year.
- Display eligibility for full Federal Pell Grant, KY CAP Grant, KY Tuition Grant, including a KEES scholarship award amount, if applicable.
- Submit a minimum score of 20 on ACT or 1390 on SAT by January 15th of your senior year.
- Be a Kentucky resident.
To maintain eligibility for the LEAP Scholarship for up to 5 years, recipient must meet the following standards:
- Complete a minimum of 25 credit hours in freshmen years and maintain satisfactory academic progress thereafter.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Maintain continuous enrollment.
- File the FAFSA annually by J