- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Tracy Schumann has enjoyed over 30 years in full-time Worship and Arts Ministries. He has served in Los Angeles, Illinois, Kansas and Ohio and contributed to two churches growing to over 1,500 in attendance.
He enjoys every style of music and loves to help people worship. He also is active as a trombonist and musical arranger.
Through his career, Tracy has emphasized pastoral ministry and creative communication. Since joining the faculty of KCU, he prays that he will be effective at encouraging and challenging students to grow and bear fruit for Christ.
Tracy has been married since 1980 to his high school sweetheart. His wife, Stephanie, is a Music Educator and piano teacher. Their children Amy, Andrew, and Steven all share their parents’ love for Jesus and music.
- M.A. Music – Choral Conducting
California State University at Long Beach
- B.M.E. Music Education – Trombone
Kansas State University
- B.S. Church Music / Bible
Manhattan Christian College