- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Scott Caulley, Dr. Theol.
- Doktor der Theologie in New Testament (Ph.D. equivalent)
Tübingen (Germany) - 1983
- M.A. in Theology
Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA - 1976
- B.A. in Biblical Studies and Pastoral Ministry
Puget Sound Christian College, Seattle, WA - 1974
Dr. Scott Caulley was the director of the Institute for the Study of Christian Origins, Tübingen (Germany), 2002-2010. During that time he was also guest faculty in the Protestant Faculty of Theology University of Tübingen. He has also served as Professor of New Testament, Manhattan Christian College, Manhattan, KS; and Assistant Professor and Associate Member of the Graduate Faculty, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, NM; and visiting faculty at Puget Sound Christian College, as well as adjunct instructor at Seattle Pacific University.
Dr. Caulley has served in preaching ministries, music ministry, campus ministry, and pulpit supply during his entire teaching career. He has spoken at conferences, conventions, summer camps and church retreats in the mid-west and on the West Coast.
Scott Caulley was co-editor and contributor, Die Septuaginta und das frühe Christentum. Papers from the Tübingen Conference on the Septuagint and Christian Origins, 1-3 April, 2009. Mohr/Siebeck, 2011. He has published scholarly articles in New Testament Studies, Zeitschrift für die Neutestamentlichen Wissenschaft, Novum Testamentum, Zeitschrift für Antikes Christentum, Restoration Quarterly, and Stone-Campbell Journal. He is an editorial consultant for Stone-Campbell Journal.
- Society of Biblical Literature
- Institute of Biblical Research
- Stone-Campbell Journal International
- Biblical Studies and Greek
- Telephone: 606-474-3119
- Contact Scott Caulley Dr. Theol.