- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Covenant Church Scholarships
Full time students who are members of a Covenant Church receive an annual, renewable $2,000 scholarship ($1000.00 per semester). This scholarship is in addition to all other financial aid awarded to the student (not to exceed 100% tuition). Receiving Federal or State financial assistance based on financial need may reduce a portion of or eliminate the Covenant Church Scholarship in order to maintain the government assistance a student already qualifies for.
To Qualify for the Covenant Church Scholarship a Student Must:
- Be an active member of a qualified Covenant Church.
- Submit a KCU Covenant Church Student Scholarship Referral Form signed by the church treasurer or other church representative stating that the student is an active member of the congregation. The referral form must be received by the Office of Enrollment Services no later than July 1st for new students enrolling in the fall semester and by December 1st for new students enrolling in the spring semester. The referral form only needs to be submitted once as long as the student is continuously enrolled as a full time student at KCU.
- Meet the requirements of Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards as outlined in the KCU catalog.
For more information contact Jeff Greene @ 606-474-3298 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for enrollment go to http://www.kcu.edu/admissions or call 800-522-3181.