- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Admission & Graduation Requirements
There is an open admission policy for this program of study. However, give careful attention to the Graduation Requirements listed below.
- Prepare a business portfolio, which will include a properly constructed resume, sample business communications, and an autobiographical essay.
- Participate in a supervised field experience.
- Write a summary case analysis showing ability to recognize managerial strategy, analyze marketing techniques, and interpret financial statements and data.
- Possess a cumulative GPA of 2.2 or higher in courses taken in the business administration major
and emphasis areas.