- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
School of Business
The mission of the Kentucky Christian University School of Business is to provide students with an educational experience that integrates faith, Biblical knowledge, and principles of business that will allow them to become servant leaders in faith-based institutions and marketplace environments throughout the world.
Kentucky Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, Telephone 404-679-4501) to award Masters, Baccalaureate, and Associate degrees.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms in the business world.
- Effectively demonstrate the ability to work in a team.
- Effectively utilize technological resources.
- Develop organizational strategic plans.
- Analyze and interpret basic financial statements.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn how to learn.
- Be wise as serpents and innocent as doves (Matthew 10:16).
- Demonstrate personal integrity.
The business administration program is designed to prepare Christians for entry-level management positions in a wide variety of business fields. In addition to the Department level objectives:
- Students completing the Finance emphasis will be equipped to pursue a finance career in for profit and not-for-profit organizations ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations, financial institutions, and investment firms.
- Students completing the Management emphasis will be equipped to pursue entry-level management positions in both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations.
- Students completing the Marketing emphasis will be equipped to pursue a marketing career in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations.
This section maintained by Dr. Tim Nischan