- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Our alumni live across the country and around the world. The desire of the Alumni Office is to minister to all who might need kinship, support and partnership. However, time and distance often prevents us from accomplishing this goal to the fullest potential. The Alumni Office will be able to lend support globally, when needed, as uKnight Ambassadors serve their fellow alumni as the eyes, ears, hands and feet of the University.
Responsibilities of the uKnight Ambassadors include:
Contacting alumni & friends who have pastoral needs such as a death in the family, hospitalization or prolonged illness or prayer concerns. Contacts can be made through various methods such as personal visits, calls, cards and email.
Assisting the Alumni Office with regional meetings which may include locating a meeting place, assisting with food and beverage set up, inviting alumni and attending.